Well if you want:
Rather like the idea of another simple contest, though for that to work we'd need both fixed deadlines (and ideally also a releasedate for the issue with the winners). will give this some more thought on the way back home! Other random ideas and suggestions:
- You can use my TubeTool product review (link).
- Should be able to pump out another review or two (still need to deal with InstantMold and Secret Weapon's weatering pigments...though I need a new vehicle for that one).
- I can put together another set of small, useful hobby tips, like in the last issue.
- Been given my Relictors quite a bit of though, writing down ideas for some custom, opponent-permission needed rules (gear, units, characters, slightly adjusted armylist etc). Could try and get those worked out for the next issue.
- Posted a link to this thread on the Facebook pages as well, the more ideas and content the better right!
- Army showcases, we have plenty of wargamers out there with great armies, why not put them in front of the camera with a short little interview thrown into the mix.
- General product reviews, different paints, finding good brushes, how to airbrush etc.
- I think it would also be fun and would help to give the Mag more character by having a few recurring articles and/or columns.
- Ye Olde characters and rules, I think quite a few older characters and rulesets could be brought back for friendly games by simply updating their rules. Perhaps a bit too ambitious and GW might not like it, but worth looking into me thinks