Sanctioned Psyker

Default Knights of Caliban

These are not exactly finished so should not be here but it is also not a WiP as i have not progressed them in about 5/6 years but posting them to see what people think.

in total there are 10 men but i have done nothing painting wise apart from put the basic colors on.
    no shading,highlighting, etc. and the spears have not even been touched yet.
    I have 10 of the old type Jump packs that were going to be used for them.
    What is it to be a Dark Angel?
    It is to be the First Leigion, the honoured, the Sons of the Lion

Repent, for tomorrow you Die.

Forget your past life, From this day you are simply a Dark Angel. nothing else is of consequence, The Chapter is all that matters

Warlord of Armageddon

Very nice, they look cool. The hafts of the spears are HUGE, is it just brass rod or what?
    But in all they are very cool and if you painted them as we all know you can then they would look truly awesome.

Starky
    I'm back (again)
    Check out my
    My 40K projects
    My Fantasy Projects

Sanctioned Psyker

for the spear hafts i drilled holes through the marines hand where they use to hold pistols, and put a length of welding rod through it placing the heads from dark elf spears on top. I think it looks better than having two separate bits for haft just being stuck to the closed fist and gives the bonus of being able to be removed for transit if so wished
    Last edited by Lion El'Jonson; 03-03-2009 at 01:07 AM.
    What is it to be a Dark Angel?
    It is to be the First Leigion, the honoured, the Sons of the Lion

Repent, for tomorrow you Die.

Forget your past life, From this day you are simply a Dark Angel. nothing else is of consequence, The Chapter is all that matters