by, 03-11-2010 at 10:17 PM (808 Views)
You know, I really never expected to actually... ya know... use this. Anyway...
Another thing I never expected? To say the day I return to school is 'a good day'.
After a frankly terrible day in school with the following notable mishaps:
1) My best friend's new haircut can be summed up as 'Jedward'. He looks like an idiot.
2) Because I left for Berlin I have two homeworks due for History, as well as notes.
3) I forgot to do three of the Online Homeworks for Maths (Thankfully got an extension because most hadn't done it).
4) Remembered I have a big ass essay to do for English which I missed due to Berlin
5) Had coursework consisting of at least one thousand words and some leaflet.
Though... Things got... good.
I got the Maths and Coursework done easy enough, I feel good. And there's something else that's made me really happy.
I admitted to a girl I know (Over the Internet, but still) I liked her. At the time, she wasn't sure. Today she admitted she liked me back.
When asked if we were a couple or just friends who liked each other in that way, she wasn't sure. Again, she said she'd think about it.
Around an hour later she said she really wasn't sure and left it to me.
So now we're trying.
I'm just so happy.
I also got my writing mojo back! I'm actual WRITING! I have missed this feeling!