PDA

View Full Version : wow ccg?

darknight
02-01-2009, 04:55 PM
hey guys can you help here?
ive just cleared out a garage for a friend and i came across a folder and loads of loose playing cards,
they i thought are gw wow cards, which i thought was cool as we were gonna try it soon, 9along with our multitude of others!)
anyway, got home looking through some of them and there's nids/chaos, etc etc, and some plastic clear ones as well. they have half an eagle emblem on the back and gw 2002 on them, but they don't look like the gw wow, ones that i can find online?
they have a die on the bottom with reference to "BA"? like take two "BAS"?
they are all in excellent condition, but any ideas what they are or for rules?
cheers

Marticus
03-01-2009, 10:26 AM
they may well be sabretooth games ccg they did for 40k http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Millennium

dark millenium cards. if they are ur a lucky guy :)

darknight
03-01-2009, 12:45 PM
the do look more like those cards, i found a small database of them and the card backs are the same and the front pics are very similar, these are chaos,nids, dark eldar, and space marines mostly,
why you say lucky, are they collectable now?

darknight
03-01-2009, 12:52 PM
mmm, just found on house atreides site a "seth the gatekeeper card same illustrator, but no pick for £8, i got 4 of them!

Marticus
03-01-2009, 01:07 PM
not collectable that i know, i just like them :) ohhhh i didnt knoiw they did a dune ccg

darknight
03-01-2009, 01:08 PM
yea i loved dune the film, got the original and the dvd, do you play it then mart? what about a rules download?

Marticus
03-01-2009, 01:54 PM
no i dont play it never found anywhere that sold the cards im afriad..