PDA

View Full Version : vassal for bfg

darknight
13-12-2008, 05:10 PM
ok, thought i should start a new thread for this,
it seems we can play bfg against us all online by using vassal, just download it and play around with it to get used to it, if you use the manual install then you will allways have it on file just in case,.
i have the bfg mod which i will send to all who wants it, unless we can get it pinned here or someone has a better idea for us all to get it.
vassal isnt visually stunning but will let us all have a bit of fun.
im trying the server settings for us all to contact one and other, but im not familiar as i used to be with it so any help would be apreciated.
i have got a map up and running very quick and the mod comes with all the markers and ships etc so with a bit of initial work we should be able to gets some games in.
right lets get going and get a list up of who would like to play etc

Marticus
13-12-2008, 05:12 PM
lord admiral marticus of the imperial fleet reporting for duty

Farskit
13-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Admiral Villay will be looking forward to firing his broadsides at you.

Carrelio
19-12-2008, 11:46 PM
So... this Vassal thing? does anyone have some screen shots? I'd kind of like to see what I'd be dealing with before downloading it.

Arkaedin
19-12-2008, 11:48 PM
On one of these pages in this (http://www.astronomican.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9209) thread I did a batrep fro my kill team rules. Shouldn't be TOO different for bfg

darknight
20-12-2008, 09:23 AM
or just look on the download site as it has pics of it, its pretty basic but its a bit of fun really