PDA

View Full Version : 1500 Warriors of Khorne

TehBloodGod
27-11-2008, 02:43 PM
250 - Khornate Exalted One - Shield, Chaos Runeaxe, Juggernaut of Khorne, MoK, Fury of the Blood God.
252 - 12 Warriors of Khorne - MoK, Full Command, Halberds.
195 - 25 Khorne Marauders - MoK, Full Command, Shields, Light Armour, Great Axes.
195 - 25 Khorne Marauders - MoK, Full Command, Shields, Light Armour, Great Axes.
30 - 5 Warhounds of Khorne.
240 - 12 Khorne Horsemen - MoK, Full Command, Flails.
280 - 5 Knights of Khorne - MoK, Full Command.

1502pts.

I'm dedicating my life to serve Khorne, I am fine with using models w/o the mark of Khorne as long as I can come up with a fluff-like reason for them to be in my army...

I'd like to get advice that keeps my army as warrior/knight oriented as possible.... but I understand some things will need changing.

Thanks!

bsantucci
08-12-2008, 05:13 PM
i am using the mark of Slaneesh as it gives all my units immunity from fear, terror, and all panic tests. Plus it is 10 points cheaper per unit than mark of khorne!!

Killer
12-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Look like a cool list, but there are just a few things I picked up though...

I don't have the book at hand, but if I remember correctly then a character with "Fury of the Blood God" may not have any magical equipment! But just make sure...

I think you'll slaughter almost anything you touch, but you'll struggle against more experienced players as they will lead your units wherever they want them to go.

Might be a good idea to invest in a spell caddy...

but otherwise it still seems scary!......Ouch!....

Good Hunting!