PDA

View Full Version : We Were Not Meant To Be, T-Rex

TheSovereign
10-06-2006, 01:47 AM
Erm, yeah. So two years ago I was going to start a Witch Hunters army. Not wanting Sisters of Battle, I found that an Inquisitor and Stormtroopers aren\'t very effective, so I decided to get Inducted Guard. Later on, I decided that I would make a Guard army with WH elements. Anyway, this army never really came to fruition. All I really had for it was a Chimera, 10 Kasrkin, an Inquisitor and retinue, about 25 Cadians, and 5 or so Catachans (Veterans). Time passed and I stopped playing 40k for a while.

Recently I found myself back in the game, and I decided to start playing Chaos again, to get back to my roots. I never really decided what I would do with the army -- most models either unpainted or semi-painted. Anyway, long story short I imported a DS Lite through my friend and his credit card, and now I owe him another 50 bucks since the shipping company just hit him with more charges.

He\'s starting a new Guard army of his own, mostly with Stormtroopers and Chimera. I already owe him some money, so I\'m wondering if I should just trade him most of my Guard stuff. If I do, what should I do with the infantry which he\'s probably not interested in? Opinions in general? Keep in mind I\'m starting an Undivided Chaos army so the Guard are of little worth to me in that respect. I\'ll post some pictures once I recharge my batteries for my camera.

mark
10-06-2006, 01:51 AM
pay back your mate then use your left overs for traiter conversions

torn
10-06-2006, 01:52 AM
youll be lucky if your mate doesnt just want cash, ut if he takes the minis give him them

TheSovereign
10-06-2006, 02:31 AM
I think he\'d probably take the Chimera and Stormtroopers since he needs those anyway, and they\'re worth more than the 50 bucks. I could use them as traitors, but then I\'d have to get Eye of Terror and I\'m not sure I even have enough to make it worthwhile. Still waiting on those batteries...

DavicusPrime
10-06-2006, 02:57 AM
There was a niffty little terrain project on the US GW site that might allow you to use these...

Under the Chaos Section ia a foxhole with barricade made up of a pipeline, rubble and the stacked bodies of dead imperial guard. Get a couple zombie sprues and mix them with the IG and you could make a rather nasty terrain piece.

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/chaosspacemarines/terrain/obstacles/default.htm

-DavicusPrime

mark
10-06-2006, 06:17 PM
thats a good idea, you could ven use them on a senic base.