PDA

View Full Version : For anyone with the new warriors of chaos book...

banjax
11-11-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't have it because I don't play chaos, but can a chaos sorceror ride a juggernaut? Just wondering because I want to make the model, and would be good if it could be used in a game sometime too. If not what can they ride? And would it have to be a lord choice or a hero choice?
Thanks

Killer
11-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Well as far as I know the new Warriors of Chaos' Heroes can ride on any mount bar the Dragon and Manticore- the only requirement is that they have the appropriate mark if they wish to ride a god-specific mount.

IOW- Mark of Nurgle may choose to ride a Palanquin.
Mark of Tzeentch may ride a Disc of Tzeentch.
Mark of Khorne may ride a Juggernaut. (Except Sorcerers as they cannot take the mark)
Mark of Slaanesh may ride a Steed of Slaanesh.

All characters may choose to ride a Chaos Steed or a Daemonic Mount.

Well I hope it helps... Sorry about your Sorcerer idea- it sounded cool! How about putting him on a deamonic mount?

Cheers,
Killer.

Marticus
12-11-2008, 10:15 AM
sorcerers are scary hard enough as they are! with chaos armour and such like shudders...... my poor tomb kings are gonna get crushed like matchsticks :(

Killer
12-11-2008, 09:44 PM
sorcerers are scary hard enough as they are! with chaos armour and such like shudders...... my poor tomb kings are gonna get crushed like matchsticks :(

Against a magic heavy army, maybe, but a full out fighting army I think you still might have a chance! Those chariots may still be 6th ed, but they can still pack a punch!

But don't worry- out ranting about the new TK special rules should fix everything! Tomb Kings will rise again (no pun intended) and rule the battle field with NO mercy and a swift deadly (again,no pun) silence!...:eek:

Oh yes! There will be blood!, but only your's!...

Snoza
13-11-2008, 02:55 AM
Chaos Sorcerer's are not allowed to ride a juggernaut, but you could how ever get rid of all the Khornate Markings and use it as a Daemonic Steed, Just a Thought.

but it all Depends, are you going for a Sorcerer Lord, or a Sorcerer, Sorcerer Lords are allowed to ride everything, except for a juggernaut,(depending on the Mark you give them). normal Sorcerer's have access to everything but Dragons, and Manticores.

Snoza