PDA

View Full Version : Talvar

Skidy
08-06-2006, 03:41 PM
So ive finished my third MDI model, a dreadnought with twin lascannon, storm bolter and DCCW.

His name is Talvar and im currently writing a background story of how he got put in a dread, its in a large battle where the MDI are fighting along side my friend darthxanders storm legion but ive only got afew lines so far :(

http://www.exterminadus.co.uk/MDIG-Houseofbohemond.htm

Anyone got any good ideas for a heroic death worthy of being put in a dreadnought?

cheers, skidy

adders
08-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey dude

No ideas about heroic deaths but top paint job.

Cheers

Skrall
08-06-2006, 05:17 PM
If i say any idea\'s i\'ll have to a) make a story b) kill u

lupercal

Skidy
08-06-2006, 05:36 PM
very helpful there Lup :woohoo:

i wouldnt steal your literature silly i just need a enemy for him to get maimed by!

Skrall
08-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Derku\'shar? the enegmatic Dark eldar

Lupercal

mark
08-06-2006, 10:37 PM
depends what your armys worst enemy is mines chaos so id would go for a deamon prince or something like that

Indra
09-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Yeah it has to be a huge battle turning event by some monster sized behemoth.

Thats my thinking anyways.

Nice paint work too.

:)

Skidy
09-06-2006, 04:51 PM
the problem is that the MDI main army is thw Tau and well.. the tau dont have any huge daemons like the thirster or a bad ass hq unit like some of the DA.

I dont think it would be very heroic that Talvar got killed by a Crisis suit commander... infact ide be embarassed. :pinch:

Indra
10-06-2006, 05:29 AM
Hmmm. Perhaps he air dropped onto an Orca from above in a Thunderhawk and placed a Melta Charge, destroying the Orca and its precious Ethereal and Shas\'O cargo... but was nearly killed when the Orca fell on him...