PDA

View Full Version : First Vampyres!- Step 1 Complete

The Dim Reaper
05-06-2006, 12:31 AM
hey guys,

just back from my local GW with the components for my first Vampyre Merceneries.

I\'ve bought: 3 SoB Sisters Repenta
and
3 Empire Greatswords

The plan is to use the Sisters as the basis for the conversions and will use the Greatswords to turn some of their Eviscerators into Great Power Weapons (like the great weapons in Codex Chaos SM only powered).

I don\'t have a digital camera to keep you all posted but I will be in touch.

If you hve any other ideas for Vampyres please post.

Cheers,

Dim

Gaius Julius
05-06-2006, 12:55 AM
How about cloaks? You gotta have some black capes:D

GJ

The Dim Reaper
05-06-2006, 12:59 AM
I know, good point. :lol:

Still I\'m modelling these guys on goths pretty much (they always get mistaken for Vampires anyway) so all the guys have trenchcoats and all the girls will be scantily clad (like all goth girls should).

I want to do a head swap with the sisters repenta because I don\'t think that they really fit the bill for what i\'m trying to do..... ;)

mark
05-06-2006, 01:15 AM
why not uses dark eldar Wyche heads

Indra
05-06-2006, 05:11 AM
Or dark elf witch heads. They\'re better sculpt anyway and a better scale too.

The Dim Reaper
05-06-2006, 04:38 PM
I\'ve been looking at both witch and wych heads on the online store and I feel that Wych heads may be slightly too big for the sisters repenta but both Witches and Wyches with a little humanising would make great Vampyres anyway.

pity bout the pointed ears though......;)

Dim

mark
05-06-2006, 10:34 PM
The Dim Reaper wrote:

pity bout the pointed ears though......;)

Dim
a quick filling down and a little GS correction can sort that out

The Dim Reaper
07-06-2006, 04:24 AM
Just bought some more female Vampyres today in the form of Death Cult Assassains along with a proper cutting kit (I used to use a kitchen knife on a wooden box before) and the guy at GW was kind enough to show me how all the pretty knives work Its going to be a fun few days;)

On other news, got the sisters repenta converted and they look pretty good, if I do say so myself. They will need some further converting however when I get enough money for the Wyches and Witches.

Cheers,

Dim

mark
07-06-2006, 04:42 PM
you better star posting some pictures !