PDA

View Full Version : 2K Tzeench

SquallEvoker
02-09-2008, 03:31 AM
I wanted to know how well anyone thinks this list would do. I know that heavy anti-magic armies would be a bad thing for it, but that aside, opinions and suggestions would be appreciated.

Chaos Lord - Mark of Tzeench, Staff of Change, Power stone, Flail, Shield - 446

Aspiring Champion - Mark of Tzeench, Dispel Scroll, Power Stone, Flail - 202

Aspiring Champion - Mark of Tzeench, Dispel Scroll, Power Stone, Flail - 202

Chaos Sorcerer - Level 2 Wizard, Dispel Scroll, Power Stone - 170

Chaos Chariot - Mark of Tzeench - 140

Total - 2000

Mount each character on a different chariot. Generates 19 power dice and 7 dispel dice, all re-rollable due to staff of change. What do you think?

Your Conscience
02-09-2008, 09:01 AM
i think that you should wait for the new chaos warriros dex to come out before you try this because it coudl all change. All if you went up against a gun line then all of your characters woudl be walking and if the characters are mounted in the chariot it has to say it this is because the way you have it at the moment means that the characters arent able to be monuted in the chariot because if they were then they woudlnt count as core choice but instead would be mounts for hereos

Jasfmpgh
02-09-2008, 07:14 PM
First off, this army is just silly..
That being said.. 19 power dice is a crazy amount, but that being said its very hard to win a game in the magic phase alone.. your gonna start losing characters pretty quick against almost any army.. You'd be alot better off using some of those points for some Tzeench knights or warriors, to bring some beatdown along with the magic. Shoot for around 11-13 casting dice for strong army at the 2k range.

But Conscience gave the best advice I think, wait see what is gonna come out with the mortal chaos book. Then go from there.

PegLegBill
02-09-2008, 07:18 PM
it probably wouldn't be very effective for the reasons listed above, but it would look so cool.

that many chariots riding onward, would make any oppenent say "wow that is so cool i want to go kill myself"

SquallEvoker
02-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Would the list look more stable by replacing 4 chariots with 3 units of warriors at 10 men each? Though, I do understand that I should wait for the new book. This was more of a "Wouldn't that be frigging sweet" thing rather than a tournament worthy list.