PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy Game Log



The Spacemonkey
02-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Transcript of first game session. Characters are bound for a secret Imperial training center to begin their indoctrination as acolytes of the Inquisitor Tyburn Graves when there is a sudden change of plans!

Transcript follows.....

The Spacemonkey
02-08-2008, 09:05 PM
(04:47:31 PM) Captain castus entered the room.

(04:47:31 PM) Spacemonkey entered the room.

(04:47:31 PM) Mycosynth entered the room.

(04:47:31 PM) Colonel Tempest entered the room.

(04:47:31 PM) Dim Reaper entered the room.

(04:47:31 PM) corerosion entered the room.

(04:47:50 PM) Captain castus: This is the Game thread - It's all yours SM!


(04:48:58 PM) Spacemonkey: OK. Each of you have been selected by agents of the Inquisition to be inducted as Acolytes. You are currently aboard the Empyrean Eagle a bulk transport headed out of the sub-sector.

(04:49:00 PM) Mycosynth left the room.

(04:49:07 PM) Mycosynth entered the room.

(04:50:03 PM) Spacemonkey: As you sit and stare at the walls of your small compartments a servitor arrives and requests you follow. Soon you arrive in a small ward room. Inside is a Naval officer and four other people.

(04:50:21 PM) Spacemonkey: Everyone describe your characters.

(04:51:57 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus, Wearing a dark red robe adorned with symbols of the adeptus machanicus. His face is partially covered by a worn metal respirator which is a stark contrast to his sapphire blue eyes. He Holds a metal staff and has a laspistol holstered at his waist.

(04:52:11 PM) Captain castus: Praetus, Imperial Psyker stands towards the back of the group... Dressed in leathers, a quilted vest and a tattered robe... His dark skin contrasts starkly with his dyed white hair... He seems to be eyeing the Cleric in the group suspiciously...

(04:52:22 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah's sitting in a chair, relaxed, with several weapons strapped about his body. He's wearing a pure black body glove.

(04:53:28 PM) Dim Reaper: Sitting on a worn seat is Karl Geiss, disgraced Rogue Trader and current scum of the universe, He stands at nearly 2 meters tall and is dressed in ragged clothes covered by a worn, red leather trench coat. He is currently deep in thought though still manages to look everyone else in the eye. His long greasy, blond hair is strewn around the place as he wonders just how in the name of frisk he's

(04:53:28 PM) Dim Reaper: doing here

(04:54:10 PM) corerosion: Standing tall at the forefront of the motley crew, Mercutio Silus stared at the Naval officer, a soft smile on his face, the same smile he had cultivated for dealing with his congregation. His muscular body, honed through years of facing gangers and various other undesirables stood taut, his huge hammer slung across his back, his shotgun slung at his hip. Wearing an archaic chain coat, his

(04:54:35 PM) corerosion: short black hair contrasted with his pale complexion borne of years spent in the hive.

(04:54:46 PM) Spacemonkey: The naval officer, a thin and pasty man speaks

(04:56:12 PM) Spacemonkey: 'Gentlemen, I understand you were expecting to be transported elsewhere but I have received an urgent transmission from Inquisitor Tyburn Graves. He requires you to travel to Sepheris Secundus to investigate a matter upon his behalf.'

(04:57:06 PM) Spacemonkey: We have been ordered to proceed there at once and you are to be dropped at the site of the Gorgonid Mine where you will be liaising with the Commissar of the Sepheris 69th

(04:57:49 PM) Spacemonkey: Please prepare yourselves and report to hangar 12/ a/ 43 in six hours.

(04:57:56 PM) corerosion: Nodding at the officer, Silus stepped forward and asked in a booming voice," What does this matter consist of? Or is that classified?"

(04:58:00 PM) Spacemonkey: With that he excuses himself and leaves.

(04:58:03 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus looked at the Officer and inspected his uniform. He whispered an incantation as a whirring sound emanated from his chest. He waited for the other people to react.

(04:58:14 PM) Captain castus: 'A matter?' 'Do we not receive any more information than that?'

(04:58:19 PM) Spacemonkey: He pauses at the door.

(04:58:36 PM) Spacemonkey: I am not privy to the secrets of the holy inquisition.

(04:58:58 PM) Dim Reaper: 'could you at least tell us what we're fighting'

(04:58:59 PM) corerosion: Silus nodded once again, and saluted, stepping back.

(04:59:05 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah gets up from his chair "A jobs a job, as long as the pays good"

(04:59:09 PM) Spacemonkey: I'm sure the commissar will inform you as to what will be expected.

(04:59:13 PM) Captain castus: 'I guess that's a no...'

(04:59:18 PM) Colonel Tempest: "The Adeptus Mechanicus are expecting me" He paused for a moment before raising his voice, "They will not be pleased"

(04:59:29 PM) Spacemonkey: OK. Any plans for the next few hours?

(04:59:39 PM) Dim Reaper: buy some ammo

(04:59:49 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah runs a check through his weapons, making sure they're all in good condition and working

(04:59:51 PM) Colonel Tempest: (ooc in game or ooc?)

(05:00:12 PM) corerosion: OOC (please remember to OOC)

(05:00:13 PM) Captain castus: (I'll just return to my room and meditate)

(05:00:24 PM) Dim Reaper: (buy some ammo, sorry)

(05:00:33 PM) corerosion: (Walk around the ship preaching to anyone who would listen.)

(05:01:08 PM) Spacemonkey: A few of the crew Stop to hear the devotions of the good father but quickly return to their duties.

(05:01:15 PM) Colonel Tempest: (ooc check the ship's systems as Metalus doesn't trust other's with his Safety)

(05:01:55 PM) Spacemonkey: CT. You get to have a few data exchanges with the Mechanicus engineers. It's wayyyy complex.

(05:02:21 PM) Spacemonkey: My. Your guns are fine and their spirits are at peace.

(05:02:24 PM) Captain castus: (after resting in his room for a while Praetus goes to ask the ships Astropath if he's received any communiques from the Inquisitor)

(05:02:41 PM) Spacemonkey: The purser can provide Karl with two spare magazines.

(05:02:55 PM) Dim Reaper: 'right, how much bub?'

(05:03:08 PM) Spacemonkey: CC. You manage to get a quick interview with the Astropath.

(05:03:26 PM) Spacemonkey: He is a short wispy man with pale leathery skin.

(05:03:40 PM) Spacemonkey: 'yes youngster what can I aid you with?'

(05:03:49 PM) Spacemonkey: Dim. Free.

(05:04:09 PM) Dim Reaper: 'cheers'

(05:04:23 PM) corerosion: Silus returns to his room and meditates too, learning his newly-acquired battle-cry.

(05:04:38 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah heads to the armoury to see if they would part with a few magazines of SP bullets

(05:04:56 PM) Captain castus: 'Greetings brother... Have you received any messages from our Master recently? The Navy Officers are notoriously unforthcoming... Do you have any information about our change of destination?"

(05:05:19 PM) Spacemonkey: Ah, the course correction!

(05:06:04 PM) Captain castus: 'Yes brother... Do you know why?'

(05:06:23 PM) Spacemonkey: Yes it appears that a guard regiment has had some difficulty while subduing a rebellion and have pressed for the assistance of the inquisition. It appears the Commissar is quite well connected and so....

(05:06:38 PM) Spacemonkey: you have been assigned yes/

(05:06:40 PM) Spacemonkey: ?

(05:07:05 PM) Captain castus: 'We get help them out? What could we handle that a Regiment of Guard couldn't?'

(05:08:08 PM) Spacemonkey: I am unaware of the specifics, just that the communications have been coming through some well placed people on Seraphis.

(05:08:42 PM) Captain castus: (Fellowship test for an extra nugget of information, SM?)

(05:08:53 PM) Spacemonkey: (sure go for it)

(05:09:09 PM) Spacemonkey: (regular diff)

(05:09:27 PM) Captain castus: (Rolled 02 against my F of 34 - Passed with 3 degrees of success!)

(05:10:01 PM) Captain castus: (We're doing our own rolls right?)

(05:10:18 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Yeah I think so)

(05:10:35 PM) corerosion: (k then)

(05:10:38 PM) Dim Reaper: (as do I, save SM some time)

(05:10:47 PM) Spacemonkey: (Ace!) I should not speak so out of turn, but I cannot stand to see you sent in to such a place unaware. There is talk of mutation and cultists at the heart of these rebellion. I fear the powers of darkness have tainted the souls of the rebels!

(05:11:13 PM) Spacemonkey: (Yes do your own rolls please. I trust you)

(05:11:37 PM) Captain castus: 'Thank-you brother... Forewarned is forearmed... I shall go and inform my colleagues'

(05:11:45 PM) corerosion: (Ruh.roh.)

(05:12:29 PM) Colonel Tempest: (@Sm Is there anywhere I can procure some more las clips on board?)

(05:12:29 PM) Spacemonkey: He smiles and shows you out.

(05:12:31 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah is still looking around the armoury for some spare SP Magazines

(05:12:53 PM) Spacemonkey: (anyone can get two spare from the purser)

(05:12:59 PM) Colonel Tempest: (cheers)

(05:13:01 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah takes them gladly

(05:13:13 PM) Spacemonkey: (righto, at the hangar.)

(05:13:23 PM) Dim Reaper: (Karl goes looking for a game of chance)

(05:13:37 PM) Dim Reaper: (sorry, missed that)

(05:13:51 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus blesses the two energy packs and places them into a pocket. He then goes back to checking any mechanical device he can find.

(05:14:08 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus meets Dim's character and tells him the news and learns of the Purser giving away free ammo... He decides to see if he can get some free las charges for his pistol)

(05:14:26 PM) corerosion: Silus, who had fallen asleep during his meditations, woke abruptly from his dream. Clearly remembering the Emperor instructing him to go get ammo from the purser, he rushed off to grab as much free stuff as he could.

(05:14:36 PM) Spacemonkey: You all assemble at the appointed hour and are shown to your seats aboard the lighter. You have about an hour for chat and last minute preparation before landing at Gorgogonid mine.

(05:15:08 PM) Dim Reaper: 'I don't know if he does las mate. You could try though' Karl says to Praetus before he walks off

(05:15:09 PM) Spacemonkey: (sorry I can't spell today)

(05:15:21 PM) Dim Reaper: (neither can I)

(05:15:42 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus again prefers to keep quiet rather than talk with his companions. He watches the other's as they arrive and takes a seat at the back of the lander.

(05:16:25 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus sits as far away from Silus as possible...)

(05:16:45 PM) Dim Reaper: Karl comes in and sits beside Praetus

(05:16:51 PM) Dim Reaper: 'get those las rounds?'

(05:16:52 PM) Spacemonkey: The lander shakes and yaws as the Hangar doors open and you power off into the void.

(05:17:02 PM) Captain castus: 'Yeah... He had some after all'

(05:17:04 PM) corerosion: Finally done with looting his two clips of ammo, Silus, beaming at a job well-done, gathered his possessions and made his way to the lander, smiling a confident smile at his companions.

(05:17:22 PM) Spacemonkey: To the right you can see the cold and icy world of Sepheris Secundus below you.

(05:17:50 PM) Captain castus: 'I love to see planets from space... Usually...'

(05:17:50 PM) Colonel Tempest: (can we do a perception test to notice anything more about the landscape?)

(05:17:54 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah looks across at Praetus, and asks him if he learned anything of their mission

(05:17:59 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Or are we too far away)

(05:18:02 PM) Spacemonkey: (can everyone make a general knowledge check, or int -10)

(05:18:02 PM) Captain castus: 'This one gives me the creeps...'

(05:18:11 PM) Dim Reaper: 'I used to see them all the time' replies Karl, losing himself in thought

(05:18:28 PM) Mycosynth: (Rolled a 3)

(05:18:41 PM) Captain castus: 'There are dark forces at work down there Uriah... Why else would we be here?'

(05:18:46 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Rolled 83.. failed badly)

(05:18:56 PM) Mycosynth: (That's 3, with int 33)

(05:19:03 PM) Spacemonkey: You see more of the landscape as you get closer. Mostly barren rock and ice with odd glittering light sources scattered around.

(05:19:31 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah sighs. "Looks like its going to be a cold one"

(05:19:35 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus fails to notice anything out of the ordinary but mutters a blessing against the cold.

(05:20:04 PM) Spacemonkey: (Anyone who makes knows this place is a highly rigid feudal monarchy. The mines here produce most of the raw materials for the sector and are run on behalf of the royal family.)

(05:20:08 PM) corerosion: (rolls a 28 :) lucky!)

(05:20:14 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus nods and ties his robes around tightly)

(05:20:24 PM) Dim Reaper: (88 epic fail)

(05:20:45 PM) Spacemonkey: (anyone who fails sees a big cold mystery planet :))

(05:20:58 PM) Dim Reaper: (yay)

(05:21:31 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus rolls a 19 = Pass+1)

(05:21:42 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah speaks up "I know a little of this planet, its a feudal world, mostly known for its abundant mines"

(05:22:12 PM) Captain castus: 'Mines... Hmmphh... Always dig up stuff they don't expect'

(05:22:39 PM) Dim Reaper: 'Who cares. we came to fight, not mine'

(05:22:43 PM) Spacemonkey: (If there's nothing else you want to discuss, we'll jump to the landing)

(05:22:46 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah grinned. "Look on the bright side, Feudal world means low tech, which means easy kills for us"

(05:22:59 PM) corerosion: "Bah. Another resource-filled planet lost to those accursed rebels. Ungrateful bastards..."

(05:23:20 PM) Dim Reaper: Karl sighs at Uriah 'you'd think that wouldn't you'

(05:23:37 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus took a slight interest in Praetus's words, "Mines... Feudal..." He sighed and looked out the window again. "No tech then..." He muttered to himself.

(05:23:43 PM) corerosion: Smiling at Uriah, Silus murmured a silent "Amen."

(05:23:53 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah patted his long las on his back. "As long as I've got this, i'm confident."

(05:23:55 PM) Captain castus: 'Don't be so quick to damn them Silus... Sometimes corruption isn't all it seems...'

(05:24:40 PM) Captain castus: 'I was called heretic once...' (sighs)

(05:25:26 PM) corerosion: "It matters not whether they are tainted. They have turned against the Emperor They shall be purged all the same, Praetus. I take comfort in the knowledge that you are a heretic no more. And I hope it stays that way."

(05:25:28 PM) Colonel Tempest: "We are all here in the service of the Omnissiah, and should rejoice for the fact" Replied Metalus, "We shall do his duty!"

(05:25:53 PM) Spacemonkey: The lander pulls through the last of the turbulent air and drops to the ground. The loading ramp drops and an icy wind howls into the compartment.

(05:25:57 PM) Dim Reaper: 'I'm just looking forward to the next pay check'

(05:26:07 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah laughed. "I'll do my duty for the Emperor, but the money is what i'm looking froward to."

(05:26:29 PM) Captain castus: 'I serve the God-Emperor above all... If I have to destroy a machine in the process... So be it...'

(05:26:57 PM) corerosion: "I do my duty not for myself, but for the Holy Emperor! Al right.... and a lil' bit of me's in for the loot."

(05:27:07 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus stands up immediately and looks towards Praetus, "We are in a machine right now, Would you rather float through the warp to reach a destination psyker!"

(05:27:43 PM) Spacemonkey: The pilot steps from the front. 'Gentlemen, this your stop!'

(05:27:43 PM) Captain castus: 'No Metalus... I just serve the Emperor and humanity before the machines, that is all'

(05:28:01 PM) corerosion: "Calm down! I will not have us fighting over petty things at the very start of our mission!" Silus stood up, exerting his influence over the rest.

(05:28:13 PM) Dim Reaper: (Karl picks up his autogun and steps from the lander) coming ladies?

(05:28:30 PM) Spacemonkey: (Silus) (make a difficult leadership check)

(05:28:31 PM) Colonel Tempest: "Humanity and Machine must co-exist for both to..." he was interrupted by Silus and decided to leave the lander with his metal staff ready.

(05:28:33 PM) Captain castus: 'Certainly'

(05:28:45 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah jumps out, unslinging his autogun as well, checking the barrel and the magazine one last time

(05:29:05 PM) Spacemonkey: (never mind)

(05:29:09 PM) Spacemonkey: Having disembarked from the lighter,
you watch as its engines roar, carrying it
upwards towards the cruiser that floats
in orbit around this wretched world.
As it shrinks away and vanishes, you
take in your surroundings. All around
you is an Imperial Guard encampment,

filled with scores of grimaced men and
women, some bloodied and bandaged,
all wearing the grey uniforms of the
96th Battalion. The camp is mostly a sea of tents positioned around smoking
craters, steam vents that belch violet
clouds of stinking gas into the air, and
the wreckage from the recent conflict.
A walker screeches as it patrols the
perimeter, its pilot deftly manoeuvring the vehicle through the wreckage of old
buildings, smoking cars, and unburied
bodies. At the camp’s centre there stands

a rust-red hab-block bearing the eagle
symbol of the Imperium on its exterior. Beyond it is a range of low mountains
covered in ice and the sprawl of industry. Flames belching forth from smokestacks,

storage containers, great bubbling vats
issuing toxic steam, and more combine to make the structures look like some
vast metal insect straddling the peaks of
this rugged range.

The Spacemonkey
02-08-2008, 09:09 PM
(05:29:48 PM) Dim Reaper: 'So' Karl sighs 'what now?'

(05:29:50 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah suggests we find the ranking officer, or the inquisitor if possible

(05:30:04 PM) Captain castus: 'I have men to heal... Do we have time?'

(05:30:16 PM) Spacemonkey: As you look around a large man in the uniform of a Guard Sergeant approaches you.

(05:30:18 PM) corerosion: (Hey, maybe everyone could take this a leel bit slower)

(05:30:21 PM) Colonel Tempest: "I doubt the Inquisitor is here... We wouldn't be needed if he was"

(05:30:33 PM) corerosion: (I missed a check by accident just now :P)

(05:30:35 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah shakes his head. "We don't have time to heal, they are not your mission"

(05:31:23 PM) Captain castus: 'Sergeant... Well met'

(05:31:27 PM) Spacemonkey: 'I'm Sgt. Raynard. Who're you lot supposed to be? Don't look like inquisitors!

(05:32:04 PM) Captain castus: 'Humble Acolytes Sergeant... We represent our Master in body and in purpose'

(05:32:13 PM) Colonel Tempest: "I am Technographer Metalus"

(05:32:34 PM) corerosion: Looking sadly at the guardsmen, Silus bent down and knelt beside a few, praying for them and talking to them, spreading a few kind words. To those who could not be saved, he just bowed his head and administered the last rites. Standing up, he turned to the sergeant and asked," Are you the person in charge here?"

(05:32:39 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah remains silent, letting the others do the talking. The best assassin is the one that goes unnoticed

(05:32:43 PM) Dim Reaper: 'Eh Ernest Shackleton' Karl quickly invented a false name

(05:33:13 PM) Spacemonkey: Well you better follow me. The Commissar can sort you out!

(05:33:41 PM) Spacemonkey: With that he turns and heads towards a large red pre-fab building across the camp.

(05:33:47 PM) Captain castus: 'That's who we're were instructed to meet...' (follows Sergeant)

(05:34:27 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus follows, he never liked members of the commissariat but he didn't have any choice in the matter.

(05:34:33 PM) Spacemonkey: (can everyone make an awareness test?)

(05:34:50 PM) Dim Reaper: (perception right?)

(05:34:55 PM) corerosion: (20)

(05:35:01 PM) Mycosynth: (14)

(05:35:02 PM) Captain castus: (Failed - Yup perception)

(05:35:09 PM) corerosion: (he he on a roll here- no pun intended)

(05:35:15 PM) Dim Reaper: (3)

(05:35:17 PM) Dim Reaper: (owned)

(05:35:21 PM) Mycosynth: (35 perception)

(05:35:25 PM) Colonel Tempest: (5 passed by 3 degrees)

(05:35:33 PM) Dim Reaper: (that success degree of 2 for me)

(05:35:42 PM) Mycosynth: (2 for me as well

(05:36:21 PM) Spacemonkey: As you cross the Field some of you notice a pen with some guardsmen inside, being watched by their fellow soldiers.

(05:36:44 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah mutters to the others. "I think we've found sombre rebels"

(05:37:09 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus walks to the pen and looks inside

(05:37:18 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Can I take a perception test to notice anything?)

(05:37:21 PM) Dim Reaper: 'Looks like it' (Karl follows Metalus)

(05:37:25 PM) Dim Reaper: (me 2)

(05:37:47 PM) corerosion: Silus follows the sergeant, determined to meet the commissar

(05:38:10 PM) Spacemonkey: Sgt. Raynard leads you to the headquarters, A pre-fab hab block that looks like it's been dropped from orbit. Above the doors looms the imperial aquilla

(05:38:29 PM) Spacemonkey: (Metalus) (go ahead)

(05:38:51 PM) Colonel Tempest: (I failed it)

(05:38:59 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus kisses his Aquilla pendant as he passes beneath the symbol...)

(05:39:08 PM) Dim Reaper: (can I try?)

(05:39:12 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus had a bad feeling but didn't notice anything. He catches up with the Sgt.

(05:39:59 PM) Spacemonkey: (Metalus) as you approach you see the gaurdsmen and they reach out to you begging for mercy, and decrying their innocence

(05:40:25 PM) Spacemonkey: (Do the rest of you wait?)

(05:40:25 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Ignore what I just said then)

(05:40:38 PM) Captain castus: (I haven't waited)

(05:40:40 PM) Dim Reaper: (I'll wait)

(05:40:41 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah continues on with the Sgt., unconcerned with the prisoners

(05:40:47 PM) corerosion: (I didn't)

(05:40:57 PM) Dim Reaper: 'find anything' Karl asks the priest

(05:41:14 PM) Spacemonkey: (OK DIM & Myco, I'll get back to you two in a mo)

(05:41:22 PM) Spacemonkey: (everyone else)

(05:41:43 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus pressed his hand against the fence for a moment . He then pulled it back. "Mercy is not a soldier's fate"



(05:41:51 PM) corerosion: (psst its dim and ziggy I think)

(05:42:09 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Aye)

(05:42:09 PM) Spacemonkey: You are led through a few short dark corridors and brought before a man with coal black hair and craggy brows

(05:42:43 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah hangs back a bit, preferring to let the cleric do the talking

(05:42:44 PM) corerosion: Greeting the commissar with a quick salute, Silus made the sign of the aquilla before inquiring," Commissar. What has happened on this emperor forsaken planet? To have our brave warriors injured so is uncharacteristic for them. What foe have you fought that even a whole regiment could not defeat? And why are your own guardsmen locked up?"

(05:42:47 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus crosses his hands before his chest in the sign of the Aquilla)

(05:43:07 PM) Spacemonkey: His uniform is decorated with several honours and medals. He waves you towards and handful of seats.

(05:43:27 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus sits as far away from Silus as possible)

(05:43:37 PM) corerosion: Seating himself, Silus awaited the answers of his questions.

(05:43:39 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah takes a seat beside the cleric

(05:43:43 PM) Unable to send message: The message is too large.

(05:43:47 PM) Captain castus: 'Where are Karl and the Tech Priest?'

(05:43:53 PM) Unable to send message: The message is too large.

(05:44:02 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah sighed. "Prisoners caught their attention"

(05:44:23 PM) Spacemonkey: “Well, I presume you are from the Inquisition?
I was told help was on the way, but I must
say I am always surprised by the agents I
meet. I’m sure you are eminently qualified for
the task at hand, so let’s get down to business and get this over with shall we?
“As you may or may not know, this world
is vital to the commercial interests of this
sector and anything that threatens this world
ultimately threatens the larger community.
Thus when renegade activities on this planet destroyed valuable and, in some people’s
estimations, irreplaceable equipment, it was deemed necessary to create a show of force
and eradicate all insurgents in and around
the lucrative Gorgonid Mine”. He gestures
expansively around him.
“Now, attending to a few rebels is easy
work and as expected, the scum lacked
grit, leadership, and dedication to their cause, and so in a matter of hours we had
contained the site, rounded up a few captives and were ready to ship out. But as I toured
the grounds, something caught my eye. One
of the rebels was carrying a sheaf of papers.
I examined them quickly and it appeared
they were queer texts of some kind, copies
surely, but describing unspeakable acts. It
was clear that these rebels were foot soldiers for something worse


“I know my duty, and so I sent a dozen
squads into the mines themselves. Many
of our enemy fled the certain death of our
superior fire-power for the cover of the mines. It was as I feared. The Guardsmen descended
and after three-quarters of an hour, they
returned, much diminished and suffering terrible casualties. Reports of twisted mutants,
daemons, and worse came in and so I decided
that until I received proper support, the mine
would be closed.
“Clearly, the Inquisitor does not share my
concern… no offence, of course. I just expected a… larger group to attend to this matter. Well, who am I to question the
ways of the Ordo, right? Right. Here is a
map. Follow the directions and they will

take you through the upper levels of the
Gorgonid Mines. My men didn’t encounter
much of anything there, but when they
entered the tunnels known as the Shatters”,
he points at the map, “that was where things
went wrong”.


“I should warn you, it takes a great deal of
effort to lift the seal and it’s not quick. We’ll
let you out of course, but there’s nothing
fast about it so try not to be in a hurry. I
presume you’re armed? Not many things on
your persons I see. That’s a shame. See our Quartermaster and he’ll properly outfit you. Meet me at the seal—you can see it from the
door—in say an hour. It takes a good 30
minutes to walk it, so don’t dawdle”.

(05:44:56 PM) Spacemonkey: (sorry, big speech)

(05:45:29 PM) Captain castus: 'May I see the papers?'

(05:46:03 PM) corerosion: Standing up, Silus saluted once again, shouting ," Fear not, Sir. We will handle this problem of yours. You will not find us wanting!"

(05:46:15 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah, reaches over and takes the map, studying it.

(05:46:26 PM) Spacemonkey: Those men are to be shot. They are deserters who fled in the face of the enemy.

(05:46:28 PM) Mycosynth: (can I make a check to notice any important or useful places)

(05:46:37 PM) Captain castus: (I have scholastic lore (occult) and may learn something from the 'sheath of papers')

(05:47:00 PM) Spacemonkey: (Praetus) he hands over a sheaf of badly mangled and discoloured texts

(05:47:26 PM) Spacemonkey: (Praetus) (can you make a psynsience check?)

(05:48:06 PM) corerosion: Walking close to the commissar, Silus spoke in a soft voice, " Commissar, I am sure the morale of the guardsmen are low enough already, and guarding these deserters would only lower it more. Would you consider sending them with us as an escort, to give their lives for the Emperor and redeem themselves?"

(05:48:23 PM) Spacemonkey: (Uriah) The camp is located near a massive depression. Within which is the Gorgonid, mine.

(05:48:35 PM) Captain castus: (Rolls a 23... Pass plus 1!)

(05:48:47 PM) Spacemonkey: Near you are some mountains and there is the location of the capital and royal palace.

(05:49:54 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah takes note of the locations, storing then information for later use.

(05:50:18 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus wonders what he'll learn through passing his test!)

(05:50:19 PM) Spacemonkey: Praetus) The texts squirm and writhe before your eyes mutating and changing till they appear to be tiny runic monster cavorting before your eyes. They begin to re-arrange themselves but before any sense is made of it they fall apart. Returning once more to plain if disturbing symbols.

(05:50:37 PM) Spacemonkey: (OK back to the prisoners)

(05:50:57 PM) corerosion: (I presume my request will be handled after the prisoners?)

(05:50:59 PM) Spacemonkey: They have their hands through the bars. 'We've done nothing please help us!'

(05:51:01 PM) Captain castus: 'These texts truly are corrupt! We are facing Cultist activity here Commissar - No doubt!'

(05:51:21 PM) Spacemonkey: (Silus) (Yeah, sorry)

(05:51:34 PM) Colonel Tempest: "If you've done nothing then why are you here...?"

(05:53:49 PM) Spacemonkey: 'We was in the mines, down in the bowels of this cured planet. The shatters! They came at us all arms and eyes. We don't know what happened, we just came to back at the lifts and the lieutenant was screaming to shut the door. Last thing I saw before I ran was his spine exploding out his back!!!

(05:54:12 PM) Spacemonkey: As they hear this the others agree and begin shouting over the top of each other.

(05:54:22 PM) Dim Reaper: (Karl listens intently)

(05:54:35 PM) Spacemonkey: One just sits in a pool and cackles

(05:54:46 PM) Dim Reaper: 'but why did they lock you up?'

(05:54:48 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus thinks for a moment. "But why are you locked up?"

(05:55:16 PM) Spacemonkey: (SIlus) The commissars smiles grimly. If you will vouch for their conduct you can have them!

(05:55:28 PM) Dim Reaper: (Karl takes out some food from his ration pack and gives a piece to a starved looking soldier)

(05:55:43 PM) Dim Reaper: (can I take a fel test to get them to talk?)

(05:56:31 PM) Spacemonkey: We're to executed for desertion! (the take the rations and split it amongst themselves

(05:56:40 PM) corerosion: Smiling, Silus bows to the commissar, thanking him for his support. Following this, he beckoned to the party and left the building, returning to the prisoners, where he prepared himself for his speech.

(05:56:47 PM) Captain castus: (Castus walks out to join the others at the Prisoner Pen)

(05:57:05 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah follows the rest of his group

(05:57:33 PM) Captain castus: (Can I do some test to check whether they're really corrupt? With my 'powers'?)

(05:57:49 PM) Dim Reaper: (do you have any powers like that?)

(05:57:54 PM) Spacemonkey: Sgt. Raynard follows after you.

(05:57:54 PM) Colonel Tempest: "Deserters.." Metalus turned to Praetus and asked sourly, "So, why are we here?"

(05:58:28 PM) Spacemonkey: (Praetus) make me an awareness check)

(05:59:24 PM) Captain castus: (94!! - Fails soooooooo badly)

(05:59:33 PM) Spacemonkey: (Raynard turns to SIlus) Thank you. Some of them are good men, just undone by what was down there. They deserve a second chance!

(05:59:52 PM) Captain castus: 'Well... It seems like there is Cultist activity down in the mines... The planet's rotten to the core'

(06:00:03 PM) Spacemonkey: (Praetus) (They're all tip top. Even the mad one, he's just a bit emotional)

(06:00:04 PM) Colonel Tempest: "Any word of... Tech?"

(06:00:39 PM) Captain castus: 'But these men seem clean... I can detect no taint of Chaos in them...'

(06:01:27 PM) Dim Reaper: 'what about the old guy in the corner? I don't like the cut of him'

(06:01:31 PM) corerosion: Standing in front of the cages, he smiled kindly, looking each man in the eye. Opening his mouth, he spoke softly to all of them, "Men of the Imperium. Guardsmen. Warriors of the Emperor. Is that not what you are? Do you not fight for the Emperor? There is no greater good than to die for the Emperor, men. But that is not what you have done. Instead, you turned from his light, choosing to flee in

(06:01:38 PM) corerosion: terror. But the Emperor is kind, His mercy abounds. He has given you a second chance. Join me, and travel into the very pit of hell itself, from which you have just escaped. Is it not more heroic to die at the hands of your foes, than at the hand of those loyal to the Emperor. If any of you survive, you shall be granted a full pardon, and retain your original rank. That I promise to you, on my

(06:01:48 PM) corerosion: honour. Come men! Redeem yourselves and fulfil the task the God-Emperor gave you!"

(06:02:01 PM) Captain castus: @Karl 'He's just a bit emotional...'

(06:02:04 PM) corerosion: Smiling, he took a step back, his stance one of confidence.

(06:02:05 PM) Spacemonkey: (OK) (give me a regular fellowship)

(06:02:27 PM) corerosion: (That's a d100 and my marks a below my fellowship right?)

(06:02:29 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah smiled. The cleric sure knew how to string words together.

(06:02:48 PM) Spacemonkey: (Silus) (Yeah, no minuses, for the great speech)

(06:02:55 PM) corerosion: (thanks =)

(06:03:29 PM) Captain castus: (How many men are in the Pen?)

(06:03:51 PM) Spacemonkey: (There' fourteen troopers)

(06:04:06 PM) corerosion: (Rolled a 33! Phew, I was quite worried that speech would have gone to waste)

(06:04:24 PM) Dim Reaper: (nice)

(06:04:39 PM) Captain castus: (how many Guards does that get us?)

(06:04:42 PM) corerosion: (talk about heart-pounding rolls)

(06:04:50 PM) Spacemonkey: The troops look around at each other and eight of them, the ones you have been speaking to, stand up.

(06:05:10 PM) Spacemonkey: We'll go back it shames us to turn from our sworn duty!

(06:05:42 PM) Spacemonkey: The rest of them cower in the back of the pen trying not to look at you.

(06:06:07 PM) corerosion: His smile widening even more, Silus nods to each of them, proclaiming, "It is good that you have regained your bravery."

(06:06:12 PM) Captain castus: 'Good choice men... Come... Sergeant? Where's the Quartermaster... We need weapons for these men...'

(06:06:31 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah nodded. "Some armour for myself wouldn't be a bad thing."

(06:06:57 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus looked at his bare hands and frowned. "Some gloves wouldn't go amiss"

(06:06:59 PM) Captain castus: 'True... That bodyglove is... slightly disturbing'

(06:07:08 PM) Dim Reaper: (Karl grunts and nods)

(06:07:20 PM) corerosion: Silus nods his assent.

(06:07:53 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah gives Praetus an angry glance. "No more than your face psyker."

(06:07:57 PM) Mycosynth: (BAM)

(06:08:01 PM) Spacemonkey: Sgt. Raynard leads you across the camp. 'You've done a good thing here sirs. The quarter master will deal with equipping everyone. I'll meet you at the entrance with the commissar.

The Spacemonkey
02-08-2008, 09:10 PM
(06:08:32 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus nods at the Sgt. and follows.

(06:08:39 PM) corerosion: Shaking his head, Silus glared at the bickering few.

(06:09:15 PM) Spacemonkey: (The guards all get las rifles etc., You guys get 20meters of rope and some pitons. Plus glow lamps and 6 glow sticks.)

(06:09:43 PM) Captain castus: (What are pitons?)

(06:09:57 PM) Dim Reaper: (Karl looks at his battered autopistol) 'got anything a little more... useful?'

(06:09:59 PM) Spacemonkey: (spikes for tying off rope to)

(06:10:19 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Sm we'll have to stop once we reach the entrance to the mine)

(06:10:26 PM) Spacemonkey: (Karl) (Give me a fellowship check -10)

(06:10:27 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Half of us have to go)

(06:11:06 PM) Dim Reaper: (46- fail by 1)

(06:11:06 PM) Spacemonkey: (That is per person by the way, so 100m, 30 sticks and five lamps.)

(06:11:27 PM) Spacemonkey: (you can take the fail or use a fate point to re-roll)

(06:11:36 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah looks around for a light flak coat to provide him with a little more protection

(06:12:38 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus looks for some form of head protection for going down the mine - Any helmets? Need to test?)

(06:12:53 PM) Spacemonkey: (Uriah) (looks like this guys got very little in the way of arms and armour. just a few las rifles and other supplies)

(06:13:12 PM) corerosion: (by the way I advise to take the fate. It re-gens by next sat)

(06:13:16 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus looks around for some flak gauntlets

(06:13:24 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah sighs, but smiles. "Oh well, guess you guys are stuck with me and my bodyglove for a while."

(06:13:32 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Do I have to take a perception test or is it just the wrong place?)

(06:13:43 PM) Dim Reaper: take the fail

(06:13:43 PM) Captain castus: 'I'll get used to it...' winks Praetus

(06:13:43 PM) Dim Reaper: 'What about armour?'

(06:13:56 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah shakes his head. "They don't have anything worth while"

(06:13:59 PM) Spacemonkey: (Anyone wanting stuff they're not allowed can test against fellowship at -10) (Unless they've got bribery or something)

(06:14:14 PM) Dim Reaper: (even if had it wouldn't do me much good)

(06:14:24 PM) Mycosynth: (failed)

(06:14:28 PM) Colonel Tempest: (I passed with 25 against a fellowship of 28 when modified)

(06:14:30 PM) Captain castus: (I got Trade(merchant) does that count?)

(06:14:51 PM) Spacemonkey: (Praetus) (That'll do)

(06:15:01 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah looks around one more time, just in case there's any extra ammo around

(06:15:11 PM) Spacemonkey: (Metalus) (He slips you a half dozen frag grenades)

(06:15:12 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus passes! 27...)

(06:15:33 PM) Dim Reaper: ( I pass for armour)

(06:15:52 PM) Dim Reaper: (looks like our friend was holding out on us...)

(06:16:02 PM) Spacemonkey: (You can have your helmet in exchange for 10 thrones)

(06:16:21 PM) Captain castus: 'I have 7... That's all I have...'

(06:16:32 PM) Spacemonkey: (Karl) ((same deal 15throne for a flak vest)

(06:16:35 PM) Colonel Tempest: (I wanted gloves Lol)

(06:16:39 PM) Mycosynth: (Can Uriah try to intimidate him into "lending" him some armour?"

(06:16:48 PM) Spacemonkey: (Praetus) (he takes your last penny)

(06:16:53 PM) Dim Reaper: 'Hey, I've got 12 thrones, anyone care to lend me?'

(06:17:02 PM) Captain castus: 'What sort of helmet is this?'

(06:17:02 PM) corerosion: (Don't. Never EVER EVER intimidate shopkeepers)

(06:17:09 PM) Mycosynth: (fine)

(06:17:15 PM) Spacemonkey: (Uriah) (you may try)

(06:17:21 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah tosses three coins to Geiss

(06:17:31 PM) Dim Reaper: 'cheers'

(06:17:49 PM) Dim Reaper: (Karl buys flak jacket for 15 thrones)

(06:17:50 PM) corerosion: Turning to the the broke Geiss, Silus smiles and gives him a small bag of 10 thrones.

(06:18:09 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah just happens to let it drop to the armourer, that he works for the inquisition, and so it might be in his best interest to lend him some armour

(06:18:43 PM) Mycosynth: (14, 1 degree)

(06:18:45 PM) Spacemonkey: (Cool, roll your intimidate)

(06:18:49 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Can I buy the gauntlets seeing as I passed the test?)

(06:19:08 PM) corerosion: (Hope to god that you don't roll a 100)

(06:19:43 PM) Spacemonkey: (Uriah, you 'acquire' some gloves and a flak vest)

(06:19:43 PM) corerosion: (Shopkeepers are probably the most dangerous NPCS in DnD, next to Liches and Red Dragons.)


(06:19:52 PM) Mycosynth: (sweet success!)

(06:19:57 PM) corerosion: (Nice!)

(06:20:00 PM) Dim Reaper: (really?)

(06:20:00 PM) Captain castus: (Praetus keeps examining his newly acquired helmet... Is it flak, mesh or carapace? He's not too experienced in armour)

(06:20:01 PM) Spacemonkey: (yeah but this is 40K)

(06:20:14 PM) corerosion: (He he good point)

(06:20:16 PM) Spacemonkey: (Carapace)

(06:20:25 PM) Captain castus: (Woohoo!)

(06:20:34 PM) Dim Reaper: (guys according to the rulebook we are making a killing here)

(06:20:49 PM) Dim Reaper: (15g for something that's normal 50..)

(06:20:59 PM) corerosion: Turning to the shopkeeper, Silus too tries to negotiate with him, attempting a sweet deal.

(06:21:05 PM) Mycosynth: (were the inquisition, other people are our bitches)

(06:21:18 PM) Dim Reaper: (but your the inquisition's gimp...)

(06:21:19 PM) corerosion: (Yeah!)

(06:21:25 PM) Captain castus: (Try 7 for something that should be 250! ;))

(06:21:35 PM) Mycosynth: (least I make more than 12 thrones a month

(06:21:35 PM) corerosion: (Power armour for 100!)

(06:21:36 PM) Spacemonkey: (Silus) (OK, what you after?)

(06:21:48 PM) corerosion: (Armour? Ask what they have)

(06:21:56 PM) Dim Reaper: (no way. Power Armour ?!?!?!)

(06:21:59 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus looked around the room for a pair of Flak Gauntlets.

(06:22:08 PM) Spacemonkey: (Sadly this imperial guard unit is low on power armour,)

(06:22:16 PM) corerosion: (Helms preferably...and darn)

(06:22:33 PM) corerosion: (Note to self: Find some damn space marines)

(06:22:52 PM) Dim Reaper: (and someone to perform the necessary surgery)

(06:22:57 PM) Captain castus: 'Fellow Acolytes... There are heretics waiting... Isn't it time we moved out?'

(06:23:06 PM) Dim Reaper: 'Probably'

(06:23:07 PM) Spacemonkey: As you continue to discuss the finer points of army supply with Gunter An adjutant walks buys and Gunter suddenly looks really busy in the back.!

(06:23:08 PM) corerosion: (gimme a mo. buying me stuff)

(06:23:19 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah nodded, having equipped his new armour "OK lets get this show on the road."

(06:23:27 PM) Colonel Tempest: (I want some bloody gloves before we leave :P )

(06:23:33 PM) corerosion: (does that mean I cant barter any more?)

(06:23:42 PM) Spacemonkey: (Ask Uriah, he's got some spare)

(06:24:08 PM) Dim Reaper: 9why does a cogboy need gloves)

(06:24:17 PM) corerosion: (never mind, mine's a 3 anyway... I say we scrag the adjutant though (H))

(06:24:31 PM) corerosion: (so i's hand wont get oily)

(06:24:38 PM) Spacemonkey: Right!

(06:24:43 PM) Colonel Tempest: "Uh Uriah.. I'll give you 50 crowns for those gloves"

(06:25:10 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah tosses a pair of flak gloves to the tech priest. "No need, here take them. Although....25 thrones wouldn't go amiss."

(06:25:10 PM) Captain castus: 'It's thrones... What Imperium are you part of?!'

(06:25:11 PM) Colonel Tempest: (Crowns Wtf sorry) meant thrones)

(06:25:18 PM) Captain castus: (lol)

(06:25:22 PM) Spacemonkey: Eventually you and your newly equipped platoon make your way across the camp. And after a bit of a jog make it in time to meet the commissar

(06:25:54 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus passed 25 thrones to Uriah during the journey.

(06:26:10 PM) Mycosynth: Uriah grins, pocketing his money.

(06:27:13 PM) Spacemonkey: The commissar stands before a huge bulkhead that looks as if it's bee ripped from a ship and bolted to the rock face.

(06:28:19 PM) Colonel Tempest: Metalus looked on with pride.

(06:28:21 PM) Spacemonkey: This passage through the mine leads almost directly to the area known as the Shatters. It was used as a passageway by the rebels to bring in supplies and launch raids.

(06:30:12 PM) Spacemonkey: We sealed the entrance after the last of the unit withdrew. No one has been down there since.

(06:31:13 PM) Spacemonkey: With that he signals to two men who activate the glowing runes on the control panels and with a hiss the doors slide apart and a foul yellow gas leaks out into the cold air from the dark depths below.

(06:31:54 PM) Captain castus: 'You first!' Praetus nudges Uriah in the ribs...

(06:33:41 PM) corerosion: Oh and one more IC post : Silus stepped forward, lifting his hammer high, proclaiming,"Yea, even as I walk into the mines of death, I will fear no evil! Cept maybe Daemons. Yeah...I'll be quite scared of that."

The Spacemonkey
09-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Spacemonkey says:
Right as we left left off last week you had just witnessed the opening of the Rebels Entry into the Gorgonid mine. The commissar and his men stand ready to see you off into the foul smelling yellow tinged darkness!

Castus says:
Praetus draws his laspistol and checks the charge...
Coreosion says:
Booming in his characteristically loud voice, Silus stands firm in the face of horror, shouting," Onwards, Meatshie- ... Guardsmen!"
Castus says:
(And fingers his Aquila pendant with his other hand...)
Spacemonkey says:
All weapons are charged and loaded. Equipment is stowed. You're all good go.
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus raises his Metal staff towards the sky and mutters a prayer to the Omnissiah.
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Surely a Tech-Priest should be first to enter such a place!"
Spacemonkey says:
As you begin your descent into the mine workings, you here the grinding and wheezing of the bulkhead mechanism. And with a final thunk, the last of the light from outside is sealed away.
Castus says:
Assassins make good leaders into dark places I find (muttered Praetus)
Adrassil says:
(what about me?)
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah asks to scout ahead
Spacemonkey says:
(Who got the maps from the Commissar?)
Castus says:
(Praetus fires up a glow stick)
Coreosion says:
Sighing at the clichéd "blocking out of light from behind as the door closes" thing, Silus draws his hammer, hefting it over his shoulder.
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah has the maps
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus activates a glowstick and places it in his right hand which is also gripped onto his Metal Staff. He seemed more comfortable now they were underground and surrounded by at least a small amount of tech.
Spacemonkey says:
You have been following the map for hours, navigating your way through what seems like endless tunnels, and still, you’ve seen no sign of the creatures the Guardsmen claimed they encountered. Certainly, there have been plenty of unusual, and possibly suggestive, bits along the way: suspicious pools of blood, disturbing claw marks, and more, all confirming that you might be headed in the right direction. Finally, the access passage through which you’ve traveled comes to an end at an old rusted door, labelled XII, but covered with red graffiti proclaiming this the Shatters. Truly, you can see shattered rock all around the portal and oozing from the gaps is a runny Grey slime that drips
and collects on the floor near the base of the walls. The door itself is filthy, equipped with a crude wheel to open it.
Spacemonkey says:
Whatcha going to do?
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Ugh... The Machine spirit can't be pleased with that!"
Castus says:
Someone should check for traps before opening this... Suggests Praetus
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Can we throw a guardsmen at the door?)
Coreosion says:
Wary of traps, Silus points at one of the errant Guardsman (Ad) to open the door.
Adrassil says:
(lol can I make a search roll?)
Spacemonkey says:
Two of the IG move up to the wheel and begin to turn it. There is a faint hiss as the air pressure equalizes.
Spacemonkey says:
Beyond the portal you see a macabre scene. A two-meter wide corridor extends for some distance ahead of you. Flickering light generated by green lamps set inside support pillars cast everything in a sickly glow. The floor is covered in blood suggesting a great slaughter took place here. The chunks of flesh and glistening organs confirm your suspicions. Scattered here and there are sodden uniforms of Guardsmen, some still clothing a piece of their owner flesh. A door stands on the west wall a few meters ahead and open passages branch off to the right and left all along this shaft’s length.
Adrassil says:
(Cool cool)
Spacemonkey says:
(sorry Ad, got typing before I saw that)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"We Might want to split up..."
Coreosion says:
Gazing at the horrifying, stomach-churning spectacle, Silus started a litany of prayer, bolstering the morale of the weaker-willed. "Yea! Even as I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no chaos!"
Adrassil says:
(i'm guessing a fear test is due?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Silus) can you make me a fellowship test?
Coreosion says:
(wait pause)
Coreosion says:
(kay)
Coreosion says:
(5)
Spacemonkey says:
The men seem encouraged by your words and move out into the gore drenched chamber.
Castus says:
"Watch those passages! Check them as you move forward!" Warns Praetus...
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah readies his Long Las, keeping an eye on any and all movement
Adrassil says:
I look about, auto gun raised and ready, covering a guardsman at my front
Spacemonkey says:
To the right you can see crumbling walls of natural rock and a pasage into the gloom. To the left a metal doorway.
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus decides to investigate and heads into the first chamber on the left
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Oh is it locked?) [:S]
Coreosion says:
"Stop! We should discuss this."
Adrassil says:
I wanna look about the room
Castus says:
(We already are looking about the room!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalu) the door is stuck. Will need a strength check (-10)
Adrassil says:
(Just for more detail)
Adrassil says:
(lol never mind)
Castus says:
(WHo's the strongest... I'm S32 [:(] )
Coreosion says:
"I propose we split into two equally-capable halves. When we meet overwhelming danger... we tactically advance AWAY from the enemy."
Coreosion says:
(Ad)
Adrassil says:
Me! str 40!
Ziggy Tempest says:
(I failed)
Adrassil says:
(woops sorry str 40)
Castus says:
(I failed too)
Spacemonkey says:
The bits of gaurdsman and their uniforms are a fewe days old but still wet.
Adrassil says:
(I shall try so 30 or less huh?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Ja)
Spacemonkey says:
Yep
Adrassil says:
(48! damn!)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(I knew I should have bruoght that las cutter)
Castus says:
Praetus examines the body parts to see if he can tell what caused the 'injuries' (?test)
Spacemonkey says:
Ok. Private Gunter Von Hagens wheels open the lock with a grunt. 'There you go sirs'
Adrassil says:
Ohhh I feel so ashamed!
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus walks forward into the room and looks around.
Coreosion says:
Silus smiles at the trooper, patting his back.
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Need to take a per test?)
Castus says:
"Thanks private... Haven't I seen you somewhere before?"
Adrassil says:
(Can I punch the guardsman?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Praetus, give me a psynisience check)
Adrassil says:
(lol JK I tsep in after the the tech priest)
Spacemonkey says:
Beyond the portal is a good sized room with ’crete
walls, floor, and ceiling. A table lies tipped over
on its side in the centre of the room and broken
furniture litters the floor. Cupboards and cabinets
line the walls, but the doors are missing or opened,
revealing cobwebs and dust on the shelves.
Castus says:
(Failed psyniscience test [:(] )
Coreosion says:
(Where are we in the map?)
Adrassil says:
'look's rather stuffed up'
Spacemonkey says:
(Praetus, you're too freaked out by the sheer volume of gore to rationalize it)
Castus says:
(ARe there any other openings to the room?)
Spacemonkey says:
You are in the first chamber to the left of the entrayway.
Spacemonkey says:
No exits.
dim_reaper_666@hotmail.com has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has left the conversation.Ziggy Tempest says:
(Is there any data ports I can hook up to?)
dylanae@gmail.com has been added to the conversation.Spacemonkey says:
As you begin to explore the space you see a hudled form in the far corner hiding under a broken desk.
Adrassil says:
I look at cor's character 'so you'll shoot one of us if we run right?'
Adrassil says:
'Oh crap what the hell is that?'
Spacemonkey says:
There aren't any data ports in this room. It's just old fashioned paperwork and supplies.
Castus says:
Praetus moves into the room... Keen to be away from th gore... He approaches the form, laspistol raised...
Adrassil says:
Sisgismunda at his side auto guin raised
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus tightens the grip on his weapon and awaits a reaction.
Castus says:
"Who's there?"
Adrassil says:
*Sigismund
Ziggy Tempest says:
"By the name of the Omnissiah declare your name!"
Spacemonkey says:
(The shape moves) 'Aaagh! Don't be killing us your lordship! Leave me be don't let them in here!'
Coreosion says:
Silus smiles benevolently and answers," Child. We of the Essialarchy are of a kind perspectice, and are merciful. But to cowards... Yeah. I'll bust your ass wide open."
Coreosion says:
Running forward, Silus indicates to the rest to stay back.
Adrassil says:
Sisgismund glances at the preist 'I'd like to seee you try bitch!'
Castus says:
"Shut up Silus!" Shouts Praetus
Spacemonkey says:
The wretched creature before yo is dressed in filthy rags and smells like it hasn't bathed in years.
Coreosion says:
"We should check him. Just in case."
Castus says:
"He's scared you fool!"
Ziggy Tempest says:
"..Another Guardsmen I see" Metalus looked dissapointed and left the room. he walked steadily back into the main chamber
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah nods. "He is of no threat"
Castus says:
(test to befriend him?)
Coreosion says:
Turning his steely gaze to the psyker, silus responds," Just. In. Case."
Adrassil says:
'Hmm who the hell are you?'
Adrassil says:
*to the form
Spacemonkey says:
'No harm. Me just want to stay here'
Castus says:
"What happened friend?"
Spacemonkey says:
'I good man Loyal. Praise the Emperor. Miner man! Rat!
Mycosynthsays:
"He might be able to lead us where we want to go."
Spacemonkey says:
I got lost in the shatters ran from the guns and monsters ran here
Adrassil says:
Sigismund looks side longa t the psyker, distrust evident on him
Adrassil says:
(*damn it! damn typos
Coreosion says:
Kneeling next to the man, Silus stared at his face, long and hard, before smiling softly and clasping the rat-man by the shoulder, despite a slight churning within.
Spacemonkey says:
'Horrible things out there! I no go, get eaten!'
Adrassil says:
(not at you Castus at the damn guy sorry)
Castus says:
"Eaten? What 'things'?"
Spacemonkey says:
Monsters
Mycosynthsays:
"Describe them"
Adrassil says:
'Yeah what things more detail mate!'
Coreosion says:
"It's okay. You're with us now." Behind his back, he indicated to the rest to stay wary. Things did not look good.
Adrassil says:
(can I intimdate?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Hurry up will you.." Shouted Metalus from the corridor.
Spacemonkey says:
Big teethy lotsa hands whippy things eyes . The Teeth The Teeth. Aaaaargh!!
Castus says:
(No!)
Castus says:
(He's intimidated enough!!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Ad, you can try)
Adrassil says:
(lol okay! Okay!)
Adrassil says:
(nah I wont)
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah groaned "I think we have something a bit more dangerous then traitors here."
Coreosion says:
(Doh!)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(I say just leave him)
Coreosion says:
(He's no harm.)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(He obviously has no archeotech and is thus not worth my time)
Castus says:
(Can I probe his mind to see if I can see what he saw?)
Coreosion says:
(That'll be interesting. A skaven mind)
Castus says:
(Worth a try!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Sorry Praetus, Wrong kind of psycher for that)
Adrassil says:
Sigismund sighs, turns and moves out with auto gun raised
Castus says:
( [:P] )
Castus says:
(Does he need healing?)
Spacemonkey says:
You guys moving on? or you wanna talk to Rat some more?
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus watched Sigismund as he joined him and a cogitator whirred from within his chest.
Spacemonkey says:
(No he appears to be in one peice Physicaly anyway)
Coreosion says:
(let's move on.)
Adrassil says:
'dont trust that thing' says Sigsimund to Metalus
Coreosion says:
(Gimme a mo, brb)
Castus says:
"Let's go... We won't learn any more from him"
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus. You still by the door?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"I don't trust anyone here," He rpelied harshly.
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Yeh on the other side from CC and the ratguy)
Adrassil says:
Sigismund get's the tech priest's meaning, looking almost hurt
Adrassil says:
(Im at the door too)
Spacemonkey says:
(Ok. In which case you see over the shoulders of the gaurds looking in. 6 humanoid shapes moving through the gloom towards you all!)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Oh balls)
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah raises his long las and takes aim
Ziggy Tempest says:
Right.. Can I charge towards em?
Castus says:
"Look out!" Warns Praetus
Ziggy Tempest says:
(You guys can't see them?)
Spacemonkey says:
Initiative checks please
Adrassil says:
I raise my auto gun and open fire! (intitiative test?)
Mycosynthsays:
(what do we roll)
Adrassil says:
(an 8!)
Spacemonkey says:
[id10 plas AG bonus]
Adrassil says:
(one d 10 + Ag bonus)
Spacemonkey says:
1d10=AG bonus
Ziggy Tempest says:
(9)
Mycosynthsays:
10
Spacemonkey says:
not= +
Castus says:
(I get 5+3 = 8)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(I thought you guys were in the room so only sigismund and metalus can see them?)
Adrassil says:
(oh crap yes...)
Spacemonkey says:
(That's me assuming they'll notice you saying 'balls' and looking worried)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(And Metalus would rather charge in than call for help)
Spacemonkey says:
So what are you doing?
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Oh that was ooc)
Adrassil says:
alright Sigismund exclaims there presence!
Ziggy Tempest says:
Me, I'll charge towards the buggers
Castus says:
Praetus hides behind the frame of the door and raises his laspistol...
Spacemonkey says:
Ok. You can have one free action while the others react. Then regular initiative to sort out the cobat order.
Castus says:
(When do we go int 'combat time')
Adrassil says:
Sigismund shouts 'lock and load mother friggers!'
Ziggy Tempest says:
ok
Coreosion says:
(my ini's 4)
Spacemonkey says:
So the 'humanoids' get nine init
Spacemonkey says:
gaurds get 8
Adrassil says:
(shit lol)
Spacemonkey says:
(Combat time now)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(How far away are they ?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus, you have one action. What you doing?)
Adrassil says:
I'm shooting (yeah and what is their range?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Mealus. They are within two meters and shambling closer)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Ok then gimme a sec)
Adrassil says:
I'll do a aimed shot I guess...
Coreosion says:
(Hey, ad, can ya dont post till Metalus' turn is over? Thanks =)
Ziggy Tempest says:
I'll move towards them with a hakf action and then do a standard attack on the nearest one
Ziggy Tempest says:
*Half
Spacemonkey says:
( Metalus. Roll to hit)
Adrassil says:
(tempst charge mate you get 10+ to WS)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Ws right?
Ziggy Tempest says:
(I just moved I didn't charge.. And I failed anyway)
Spacemonkey says:
Yep. No minuses
Ziggy Tempest says:
55 when I need 29 [:S]
Adrassil says:
(ouch!)
Mycosynthsays:
(so my turn now?)
Spacemonkey says:
Ok Metalus leaps past the stunned gaurds and swipes at the clostest with his staff. The one clostest steps back under the light . You can see his distorted head is covered with multiple eyes blinking in the light. Then they lurch forward once more. The gaurds raise their rifles.
Ziggy Tempest says:
Can everyone post their intiative that they rolled?
Spacemonkey says:
So Highest first. Anyone beat (
Spacemonkey says:
9?
Ziggy Tempest says:
I got 9
Mycosynthsays:
me
Mycosynthsays:
10
Adrassil says:
no cancel that aimed shot, semi auto good for me
Castus says:
8
Adrassil says:
8
Coreosion says:

The Spacemonkey
09-08-2008, 08:28 PM
(4)
Adrassil says:
so Castus is last? cause i got higer agi?
Coreosion says:
I'm last
Spacemonkey says:
Right So it's Uriah, then Metalus then the mutants then praetus and the gaurds and sigi then silus
Adrassil says:
(no I mean second to last sorry)
Coreosion says:
(And OOC talk in brackets please)
Spacemonkey says:
(Sorry)
Adrassil says:
(sorry [:(] )
Spacemonkey says:
(Right. Metalus, you're on)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Uriah first?)
Mycosynthsays:
(I think)
Spacemonkey says:
(Yeah my bad)
Adrassil says:
(that's right do an all out attack ohwait no see how strong these things are first)
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah takes aim and fires at the closest enemy with his long las
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Only post if it's your attack or you have a questions plzz)
Spacemonkey says:
(Uriah, the aim gives you plus ten to hit. and you're at close range so no other minuses.)
Spacemonkey says:
(So thars BS +10)
Mycosynthsays:
33 with a bs of 47 with the bonus
Spacemonkey says:
(Ace. Roll Damage)
Mycosynthsays:
6+3 so 9
Mycosynthsays:
with pen 1 not sure what that does
Ziggy Tempest says:
(It ignores 1 point of armour)
Mycosynthsays:
(gotcha)
Castus says:
(OOC in brackets... [:'(] )
Spacemonkey says:
You blast the first of the shadowy mutants and it's twisted body ruptures, spilling gore. Scratch one mutant. (Metalus, you're next)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(I'm going to make an all out attack)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Feth, I rolled a 70)
spacemonkeee@hotmail.com has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has been added to the conversation.spacemonkeee@hotmail.com has been added to the conversation.Ziggy Tempest says:
(Did you get that sm?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Can I use fate t reroll?)
Adrassil says:
(I would nmot waste it mate
Spacemonkey says:
(Crap. Cat did something to the keyboard)
Adrassil says:
(*not but that's just me)
Spacemonkey says:
(if you missed. Yeah use an FP and re-rool)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(I wanna kill the bugger)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Ok rolled a 5 [:-O] )
Adrassil says:
(nice)
Coreosion says:
(Ad... please use the OOC thread...)
Spacemonkey says:
(You thrust your staff into it's body. What's the damage)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Omnissiah Be praised," Muttered Metalus as he ferociosuly attacked.
Ziggy Tempest says:
9 + 2 pen
Ziggy Tempest says:
Rolled 6+Sb (3)
Spacemonkey says:
Your blow sweeps up into it's solar plexus and the monster goes down wheezing and flopping about
Spacemonkey says:
Enraged by their harsh treatment the mutants surge forward waving pics and pry bars
Spacemonkey says:
The mutans fall on two of the gaurd. Ripping them appart!
Spacemonkey says:
The remaining gaurd fires wounding one in the leg
Spacemonkey says:
(Next!)
Castus says:
(me?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
yep
Spacemonkey says:
(Yeah)
Castus says:
(Praetus 'inflicts pain' on one mutie and fires his laspistol (unaimed) at another)
Castus says:
(Rolls 8=3=11 for the psy test - Passes [:)] )
Adrassil says:
(Spacemonkey are they still in close combat?)
Castus says:
(*8+3)
Spacemonkey says:
(OK. Praetus. You'll need to give me a Psy roll and let me know if you get the activation number. If not you'll have to use your other half action for that as well.)
Castus says:
(Done... Passed)
Castus says:
(But missed with the laspistol)
Spacemonkey says:
(Ad. The mutants are at point blank range. If you want you can close to them as a free action)
Adrassil says:
(sure!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Praetus.) Your target howls in agaony whirling around to find the scource of the terrible pain
Mycosynthsays:
(yay for agony)
Spacemonkey says:
(Ad. You can see one pain addled mutant. And three more advancing on your position)
Adrassil says:
(eh!? rolled a 79? i'm WS 37 plus the bonuses of semi auto and point blank range do I hit....?)
Castus says:
(BS for shooting?!)
Adrassil says:
(sorry BS)
Adrassil says:
(bs 37)
Spacemonkey says:
(Ad. No. You get a plus twenty for range and semi-auto. Still misses.)
Adrassil says:
( dont do I? lol)
Adrassil says:
(cool cool)
Spacemonkey says:
(Silus your action)
Coreosion says:
(Kay)
Coreosion says:
Silus roars as he moves in for the kill, uncaring about his own safety as he launches into an all-out attack.
Coreosion says:
(Move as a free action then AAT)
Spacemonkey says:
(Ok. What'd you get to hit?
Coreosion says:
(47 vs 37+20)
Coreosion says:
(Roll vs WS)
Spacemonkey says:
(Sweet. Damage?)
Coreosion says:
(roll is 10, SB is 3)
Coreosion says:
(14)
Adrassil says:
(you mean 13 dont you?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Make another attack roll. This time without the bouses.)
Coreosion says:
(oops!)
Spacemonkey says:
(if you make it roll the d10 again and add the result to the total)
Coreosion says:
(Cut me some slack. S' 1am here and I'm sweepy.)
Coreosion says:
(Ouch no. 99)
Spacemonkey says:
(Never mind.)
Spacemonkey says:
Your powerful blow smashes away the creatures leg and the shattered remains pump the last of it's blood from the stump. It dies before it hits the floor.
Coreosion says:
(oh, forgot a pen of 2)
Spacemonkey says:
(Right. Back to the start with Uriah, then Metalus etc)
Spacemonkey says:
(Silus. It's cool. He's still dead!)
Mycosynthsays:
Ok then Uriah takes aim once again and fires
Spacemonkey says:
( Go for it)
Mycosynthsays:
(18 so hit)
Mycosynthsays:
9+3=13 dmg
Spacemonkey says:
Your shot penetrates the pelvis of the mutant and he spins to the floor dead.
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus)
Ziggy Tempest says:
All out attack on neaesrt mutie
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Rolled an 18 which is a good pass)
Ziggy Tempest says:
8+3 for damage
Ziggy Tempest says:
so 11
Spacemonkey says:
You hit him in the left leg. Ther's a horrible crunching noise, but the fould creature stays standing and turns to you bearing it's yellowed fangs.
Spacemonkey says:
(Muties turn)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Can I scream for the omnissiah now?) [:(]
Spacemonkey says:
The injured mutant swings for Metalus but stumble on his shattered leg missing. The last one lunges at the remaining gaurdsman. But fails to connect.
Spacemonkey says:
(Gaurd)
colonel-tempest@hotmail.com has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has left the conversation.Spacemonkey says:
He misses. (Praetus and Sigismund)
dylanae@gmail.com has been added to the conversation.colonel-tempest@hotmail.com has been added to the conversation.Castus says:
(Praetus aims and shoots his laspistol...)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Sorry... i was wondering what the escape button did in msn)
Spacemonkey says:
(Ok. +10 for aim. So roll under BS +10)
Coreosion says:
(AHAHAHA!)
Castus says:
(Misses... 57... I need practice)
Mycosynthsays:
(lol)
Spacemonkey says:
(Sigismund)
davidcutter@hotmail.co.uk has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has been added to the conversation.davidcutter@hotmail.co.uk has been added to the conversation.Adrassil says:
(cool I take a half turn to draw my mono sword and take another to step into combat)
Adrassil says:
(or is it a free action if so I do a normal attack)
Spacemonkey says:
(OK. Roll to hit)
Spacemonkey says:
(Yeah. Roll under WS)
Coreosion says:
(Hehe)
Adrassil says:
(108 epic failure!!)
Adrassil says:
(will my mono sword like explode or something? lol)
Coreosion says:
(Dont suggest ideas to the GM!)
Spacemonkey says:
Ok. You cast aside the autogun and run to the rescue of the gaurdsman. As you bring the lade down on the mutant. The gaurds spins out from it's grip and under your blade. (Roll damage)
Adrassil says:
(hahhahaha! kay sorry funny 3+4 equals 7)
Castus says:
(can someone invite me back to the OOC thread... I was cleaning up and lost it...)
Coreosion says:
(done)
Spacemonkey says:
You slice through his armour,but it's not a life threatening blow.
Spacemonkey says:
(Silus)
Coreosion says:
Twirling his hammer above his head, Silus launches into yet another all-out attack on a errant mutant.
Spacemonkey says:
(You attacking, the one on Metalus or the one on Sigismund?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Either way lets me know how you make out!)
Coreosion says:
(The one on Sigis)
colonel-tempest@hotmail.com has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has been added to the conversation.Coreosion says:
(3 for hit 12 for dmg)
colonel-tempest@hotmail.com has been added to the conversation.Spacemonkey says:
You smash your hammer into its right arm and the blow sends shards of arm bone into its chest. It collapses in a bloody heap.
Spacemonkey says:
(Uriah)
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah takes aim and fires...again
Mycosynthsays:
28
Mycosynthsays:
8+3=11 dmg
Castus says:
(Is that the one that was already 'in pain'?)
Mycosynthsays:
(sure)
Spacemonkey says:
You blast off its leg and as the screams die down, there is only the panting of your breath and the moans of the injured.
Castus says:
(who's injured?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Guardsmen?)
Spacemonkey says:
The last Gaurdsman. We'll say that it's Gunter.
Adrassil says:
(Thought we had eight with us)
Spacemonkey says:
(Well there's two left. But one of them is one of you)
Castus says:
Praetus rushes over to Gunter... And casts 'healer'...
Spacemonkey says:
(Ad. Well now you've got one.)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus smiled and looked at his companions, "We'd best keep moving"
Adrassil says:
(ohh I wanted to put him out of misery lol)
Coreosion says:
Standing up, Silus smiled grimly and brought his hammer down upon the corpses, smashing them to pulp. Following this, he turned to the Guardsmen and flicked them a thmbs up, a satisfied expression on his face. The wounded catching his attention, he shook his head and administered the last rites.
Spacemonkey says:
(Praetus, give us a roll)
Castus says:
(passes... restores 3 damage points to Gunter)
Adrassil says:
Sigismund goes about with his knife, putting guardsmen (excpet Gunter) out of their misery
Spacemonkey says:
'Thank you lord' says Gunter. You see the blood slow from his visious sword would and the flesh begining to knit before your eyes.
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah takes the time to peer down the hall/whatever they came from
Castus says:
"Praetus Guardman... I'm no-ones Lord" said the Psyker gently...
Adrassil says:
Okay I want to intimdate the wretch Sisgusmund is high on adrenilane and a little angry he didnt kill anything
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Sigismund!" SHouted Metalus, "Leave them be"
Spacemonkey says:
(They came from deeper within the complex. When you are a little away from the group you think you hear soething. Make a perception check. undr PEr no -)
Castus says:
(Rolled 03... Passed with 3 degrees of success!)
Spacemonkey says:
Thanl you L... Praetus
Mycosynthsays:
(21)
Coreosion says:
(30)
Mycosynthsays:
1 degree
Adrassil says:
(just Rping [8-)] )
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus checks the grenades in his pouch before heading deeper into the complex.
Mycosynthsays:
(wait why is everyone else rolling perception, my guy is the only one near the passage)
Castus says:
(oopss... sorry)
Coreosion says:
(assume we moved)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"I'm not scared of a few wretched muties... Stop prancing around like mice and get moving"
Spacemonkey says:
(Uriah. You can here something comming from the passageway to the left. Silus. you can hear lots of visera slothing about)
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah calls back to the others, warning them that someone else might be coming

The Spacemonkey
09-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Mycosynthsays:
He also takes a few steps back and raises his las just in case
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Then let it come" Said Metalus as he walked past him.
Castus says:
Praetus also raises his Laspistol and aims at the passage...
Adrassil says:
Sigusmund cancels his anger fulled intimdate and turnes back to watch the enemies coming, auto gun raised and ready
Spacemonkey says:
The rending and wet tearing noises carry faintly now the group is still. But they do not appear to be moving loser.
Mycosynthsays:
Uriah looks down his sights to see if he can see them farther away
Adrassil says:
'should we advance>'
Coreosion says:
"So now, to move forward, or to move left."
Castus says:
"Sounds like mutant heretics playing with corpses to me... Move cautiously" warns Praetus
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus ignored the other acolytes and headed striaght forward.
Adrassil says:
'Forward' grunts Sigismund and follows the tech priest
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus. Can you make an Awareness check)
Adrassil says:
(dont forget me)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(OKidokely)
Ziggy Tempest says:
On perception right?
Spacemonkey says:
(Sorry. Didn't see you moving up. Yeah you too. [:)] )
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Passed)
Spacemonkey says:
(If you have the skill or 1/2 per if you don't)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Oh failed then Lol)
Coreosion says:
Silus orders one Guardsman to stand guard around the left entrance, instructing him to shout as loud as he can at the first sign of trouble. The deed done, he moves on after the tech0priest.
Adrassil says:
(61 failed)
Castus says:
(There's only 1 Guard left right?)
Coreosion says:
(yeah)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus muttered into his rebreather under his breath.
Coreosion says:
(i think)
Spacemonkey says:
You forward into a gloomy intersection. To the left and right are more passageways. Ahead of you though, is a faint flicker of a strange pinkish light
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus looks towards the light whilst taking a few steps forward.
Spacemonkey says:
'Yessir' Gunter stands by the tunnel with his las rifle ready.
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Hey Psyker... Waddya make of that?"
Castus says:
"What?"
Adrassil says:
'Shit' say's Sigusmund, Auto gun ready and following the tech priest
Coreosion says:
"Could it be.... cultists?"
Ziggy Tempest says:
"That light down the tunnel"
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus began walking towards it and placed a greande into his left hand.
Castus says:
"Undeniably... Knew that before we came down here... What sort of Cultists though? And Daemon? Those are the questions..."
Spacemonkey says:
A few steps on you step over more body parts, to the right is a section of finished corridor, lit by red emergency lightining. Ahead is a murky pool reflecting the sickening pink light. Wich emmanates from a chamber beyond.
Coreosion says:
"Onwards people. I think we near our goal."
Castus says:
Praetus peers into the pool...
Adrassil says:
'Hmm more bodies great...'
Adrassil says:
'I've seen enough in my life frig this' Sigusmund covers Praetus
Spacemonkey says:
(Praetus) The fluid is green and as you peer close to it ripples appear on the surface. (make an AG check)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus quickened his pace and was unphased by the mangled bodyparts. He wasn't in a hurry but then he didn't seem blessed with patience.
Castus says:
(15 - Passed with +1 success)
Spacemonkey says:
You jump up as a wriggling arthropod leaps out of the soupy filth before plopping wetly inot the pool once more.
Adrassil says:
'Never saw that coming...' mutters Sigusmund and opens fire...
Coreosion says:
"Someone! Throw a 'nade into the pool."
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus) (you moving on through the pool then or were you checking out one of the passageways?)
Castus says:
"It's only a crab you idiots!"
Castus says:
"We have bigger prey to kill..."
Coreosion says:
"Not if it's corrupted! If you havent noticed, we're neck-deep in cultist signs here!"
Ziggy Tempest says:
(walking through the pool)
Coreosion says:
"I'd rather not have stuff coming out from behind us to trap us in."
Adrassil says:
'Tch!' spits Sigusmund
Ziggy Tempest says:
"At least they aren't Teh-heretics*Muttered Metalus as he walked through the mirky water
Spacemonkey says:
Sigismund hoses down the pool. The noise is deafening in the cramped tunnels. And you are all soaked with mine pond gunk ( [:s]
Castus says:
"Very subtle Assassin... Now you've got my robe wet...!
Adrassil says:
'Oh sacred frig!' roars Sigusmund
Coreosion says:
Silus shakes his head. The psyker was right. They did have greater prewy to kill. He turned and continued on towards the glow.
Castus says:
(Hang on - Do we know who he is yet?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"AGh You idiot" Said metalus in a grainy tone as his vos mask got sprayed with water. All manner of sounds came from it as he reajusted the frequency
Spacemonkey says:
Ok. You move through the pool and into a large chamber.
Spacemonkey says:
A pink glow suffuses this place, shining forth from a
great lavender stone that rises from a crack in the floor
and extends nearly all the way to the ceiling. At your
approach, the light flickers, pulsing as if in anger.
Spacemonkey says:
(Everyone make a T check at +20.)
Coreosion says:
Silus raises his hammer, waiting for the psyker's cponfirmation to smash it to bits.
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Stay Back" Warned metalus in a newly hightened pitch
Spacemonkey says:
(so thats roll under your Toughness plus twenty)
Adrassil says:
'Yeah and throwing in a grenade is so much smarter!' sanrls Sigusmund at the prist.
Castus says:
(passed)
Coreosion says:
(ouch failed.)
Ziggy Tempest says:
*Passed easily)
Adrassil says:
(51 passed)
Coreosion says:
"Till it bounces off."
Adrassil says:
(lol sorry I'm making Sigusmund an angry arse hole)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"I said get back... This thing has baleful energies" Said Metalus again, more forcefully though. Accomponied by an increased whirring from within his implants
Spacemonkey says:
As you shiver from the contact with the noisesome light it pulses once more and the stone twists, bulges and from within it's depths a figure bulges into the space before it.
Ziggy Tempest says:
-play battle music-
Castus says:
(Praetus draws his sword and raises his Laspistol)
Spacemonkey says:
The 'creature' Is roughly man sized. and appears to be a rotting cyclops with a fould flesh encrusted swords made of streel and bone. The very air air around it is filled with a carrion reek and thflies buzz and whine in a dark cloud .
Adrassil says:
Sigusmund raises his auto gun
Ziggy Tempest says:
Roll initiative?
Ziggy Tempest says:
(I want to nade the beastie)
Spacemonkey says:
(First make a WP test)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Oki
Castus says:
(all of us?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Passed)
Spacemonkey says:
(Yeah. Anyone that passes can roll initiative)
Coreosion says:
(passed)
Adrassil says:
(98, spending a fate point!)
Castus says:
(27 - Passed)
Adrassil says:
(34 passed thank the emperor)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Rolled 8 for Initiative +AG bonus = 10
Castus says:
(Initiative 6+3=9)
Coreosion says:
rolled 7 +3
Coreosion says:
10
Adrassil says:
(4+4=8)
Spacemonkey says:
The creature seems disorientated. Free action for everyone!
Castus says:
Praetus shoots his LP...
Adrassil says:
(how far away is it?)
Castus says:
(and misses... again)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus pulls the pin on a frag grenade and hurls it towards the monstrousity.
Spacemonkey says:
20ft
Coreosion says:
(in metres?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus roll under BS)
Spacemonkey says:
I don't know (12m)
Coreosion says:
(kay
Adrassil says:
(sweet short range full auto barrage from me)
Adrassil says:
(untill it's my turn of course)
Coreosion says:
Silus rolls into some cover near the abomination, before letting loose with his combat shotgun.
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Badly failed)
Adrassil says:
(how bad?)
Coreosion says:
(oh shi-)
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus. How badly?)
Adrassil says:
(you can psnd a fate point
Ziggy Tempest says:
...3 degrees....
Ziggy Tempest says:
Can we just erm... say it's a dud yes!
Adrassil says:
(*spend)
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus. If you loose a 1/2 action next turn and make an AG check I'll let you pick it up from your feet and throw oit again)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Can I use a fate point because I have real bad Ag?
Spacemonkey says:
(oh yeah or you an FP)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Oh cripes... got 88
Spacemonkey says:
Use a FP
Ziggy Tempest says:
Failes by 5 degrees...
Coreosion says:
(Oh god.)
Adrassil says:
(he just did and got worse!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Roll damage)
Spacemonkey says:
(Who's next to him?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
12 damage
Castus says:
(Not me!!)
Adrassil says:
(not me either)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Has a blast radius of 4 metres
Coreosion says:
(im in cover)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Someone was next to me [:P]
Spacemonkey says:
(Everyone make an AG check. Except Silus)
Ziggy Tempest says:
even me?
Adrassil says:
dodge or just agi?
Castus says:
(Passed... By burning a fate point)
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus, take your wounds. Don't forget to take off damage for armour and toughness)
Ziggy Tempest says:
ok
Spacemonkey says:
(just AG. If you've dodge get a +10_)
Ziggy Tempest says:
here does it hit me?
Ziggy Tempest says:
*where
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus. We'll count it as a body hit)
Adrassil says:
(108 spending ANOTHER fate point bloody hell!)
Ziggy Tempest says:
ok 8 points of damage ouch.
Adrassil says:
91
Castus says:
(108? With 2d10? How does that work?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus Flew backwards into the puddle as the grenade epxloded in his hand. he landed flat on his back with huge cuts across his body...
Adrassil says:
(12 minus six (both touhness and armour equal six so im on 4)
Spacemonkey says:
Ok. Praeuts leaps over a rock outcrop. Silus is sheltered behind a large boulder near the 'thing' Metalus is blown on his ass.
Adrassil says:
(I rolled a ten and an 8)
Castus says:
(That's 08 - A pass!!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Sigismund. Only take 1/2 dmg) (Uriah. Will only take 1/2 as well if he failed his AG)
Coreosion says:
(Just use http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus coughed up a mixture of the dirty water and mud as he tried to get back up...
Ziggy Tempest says:
*Blood
Adrassil says:
(no that's 00 and an 8 Castus)
Castus says:
(what dice do you use?! D11s?!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Silus you've still got an action)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Oh... I missed" he muttered as he came back to his senses...
Coreosion says:
(how close am I to the thing?)
Spacemonkey says:
(He's got percentile d10's. One's marked 10,20 etc up to 00. The other is units)
Spacemonkey says:
(sigismund. You are about half a meter from it's filthy rotting body!
Castus says:
(How can you get more than 100 on a d100 roll though?!)
Adrassil says:
(Wait mr Spacemonkey were a little confused am I right?, Did i roll a 108?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Don't know.)
Castus says:
(Exactly!!)
Ziggy Tempest says:
sounds more likely that you got 18
Spacemonkey says:
If you rolled a ten and an eight. Tha's eighteen.
Spacemonkey says:
()
Castus says:
(No that 08! Else how do you get 1-9!)
Coreosion says:
Silus roars his battle cry,"Hammer Time!" as he vaults over cover, closing the miniscule amount of ground between him and the monstrosity before executing an all-out attack.
Spacemonkey says:
Roll to smite)
Castus says:
(10 counts as '0' if rolled first for the 'tens' in a d100 roll)
Coreosion says:
(How's the smite again?)
Adrassil says:
(Oh im cool then sweet didnt need to spend fate point confusion im such a dumb ass)
Spacemonkey says:
(sorry I meant ten as in if his dice says '10' not '0')
Adrassil says:
(I draw my sword)
Spacemonkey says:
(Roll under BS. YOU get a +10 for all out I think.)
Castus says:
(but a d10 goes 0-9 or 1-10... The 0 or 10 stil counts as 0 for a d100 roll either way)
Coreosion says:
(Huh? I', using my hammer no?
Coreosion says:
(and its +20)
Spacemonkey says:
(oh, ok)
Coreosion says:
(To hit: 51 roll vs 57 WS)
Spacemonkey says:
(Damage?)
Coreosion says:
(Damage: 11+3 = 14)
Adrassil says:
and 11+ 3? hows that?
Adrassil says:
(sorry hows that?)
Coreosion says:
(11 roll 3 str)
Adrassil says:
(oh you attack with t d10s for damage is that is?)
Spacemonkey says:
You smash it right in the face with your hammer. There is a horrible crunching noise and pus and fluid explode from its skull. IT turns to face you blood and ichor dripping down it's grinninng face. and attacks
Adrassil says:
(sorry)
Spacemonkey says:
(nah 1d10=Strength bonus)
Spacemonkey says:
(Right it gets 7 init). SO. (New round starting with Metalus)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus regains his posture and steps up again. he reaches for another grenade before thinking better and charges towards the beast with his staff
Ziggy Tempest says:
So I make a charge action?
Spacemonkey says:
(Sure)
Spacemonkey says:
(+10 to hit)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(ok)
Adrassil says:
(plus ten for charge plus 20 for all out SM)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Failed badly)
Spacemonkey says:
( Oh well. Next!)
Castus says:
(me?)
Castus says:
Praetus 'inflicts pain' on the monster...
Spacemonkey says:
(yep)
Spacemonkey says:
(roll for it)
Castus says:
(rolld 9+3 = 12, passes [:D] )
Spacemonkey says:
(Cool.) The 'creature' stops as it reaches foe the clericand it's smile falters. It howls in pain and turns to face Praetus.
Spacemonkey says:
(Praetus. You still got a half action?)
Castus says:
Praetus runs away...
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Pansy Lol)
Coreosion says:
(He's a psyker... theyre not exactly proficent in CC)
Spacemonkey says:
(OK. anyone got better than 7?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
I have 9 I
Coreosion says:
10
Ziggy Tempest says:
no 10 actually for this one
Spacemonkey says:
(Yeah but you've already gone this turn.)
Ziggy Tempest says:
oki
Adrassil says:
(me i had 8)
Spacemonkey says:
(oh, sorry Silus missed you. Go for it)
Spacemonkey says:
(Then Sigismund)
dylanae@gmail.com has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has been added to the conversation.Coreosion says:
Stepping forward once again, he braced his boots against the rocky floor, iron-shod heels scraping up small puffs of dust as he twirled the hammer once again in another all-out barrage at the reviling foe...
Spacemonkey says:
(Roll the dice and kill the beastie)
Coreosion says:
(To Hit - Roll 31 vs WS 51)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(May the machine god empower thy hammer)
Spacemonkey says:
(What was Uriahs Initiative?)
Castus says:
(Don't think he was here then!)
Coreosion says:
(Str bonus is 1d10 right?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Uriah had the leave the mine to go the toilet)
Spacemonkey says:
(no. Strength bonus is the tens part of you str. Eg. if my str is 46 my str bonus is 4. 1d10+4)
Coreosion says:
(cool. So i was right. Kay then)
Coreosion says:
(at first i mean)
Coreosion says:
(Damage - Roll 17!!!!!!!!! + 4 = 21!!! WOO!!!)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(How did you roll 17 on a d10?)
Coreosion says:
(2d10)
Ziggy Tempest says:
(oh ok)
Spacemonkey says:
(Eh, 2d10? You roll a ten for damage?
Coreosion says:
(yeah. my wep's dmg is 2d10)
Coreosion says:
(then I add on my STR)
Spacemonkey says:
(Cool)
Coreosion says:
(oh and pen 2)
Adrassil says:
(hammer would be 2d ten and you add them then ur str)
Spacemonkey says:
ok. You swing your hammer into the moster once more and this time the creatures rotten carcass explodes. A mist of yellow and red fluids fills the air for a moment. As the rest of the body topples to the floor.
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Damn priest stole my kill!)

The Spacemonkey
09-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Castus says:
(Praetus stops running)
Spacemonkey says:
(That's ok.)
Coreosion says:
(Hehe IOW - stopped you from killing yourself with another nade=)
Spacemonkey says:
As you stare horrified at the mess on the floor, the strange glowing stone begins to pulse once more...
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus wiped some blood from his brow and looked towards the stone.
Ziggy Tempest says:
"I warned you to stay back eh!"
Adrassil says:
Sigismund graabs for it!
Coreosion says:
Smiling grimly yet again, Silus mutters a silent prayer to the Emperor before smashing his hammer into the body, pulping it, singing to himself. "And this is the beat... you cant touch."
Castus says:
(Praetus holds up his Aquila to ward off evil)
Spacemonkey says:
From it's impossible depths another creature forces its way into your reality from somewhere else and with a chill pop a second creature appears.
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Right then, This time get back !" Said Metalus as he pulled out another grenade
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Can I shove it down it's gob and run?)
Coreosion says:
Silus groaned to himself, hefting his hammer once more.
Adrassil says:
(everyone away by five meters)
Spacemonkey says:
This creature is also disoriented and glares around the chamber.
Spacemonkey says:
(You can either make a grapple check and then disengage leaving the grenade. Or you can roll to throw)
Adrassil says:
(from Metalus) Sigismund backs away
Ziggy Tempest says:
errm... is everyone a Safe distance?
Adrassil says:
(iam)
Castus says:
(I'm right at the back of the chamber)
Coreosion says:
I'm far from both metalus and the mosnter
Coreosion says:
(near the first)
Castus says:
(And Myco's no where to be seen!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Right Metalus. You're up)
Adrassil says:
(it should be cool throw the bastard!)
Coreosion says:
(Hey i'm after Metalus right?)
Spacemonkey says:
(You still there Myco?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
What's the test to disengage?
Coreosion says:
(dont think so)
Adrassil says:
(shouldnt we roll for intiative again seen as thoug it's another creature another combat?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Ok Metalus throws the grenade with renewed vigour
Coreosion says:
(not really)
Coreosion says:
(we didnt exactly end comabt)
Coreosion says:
(this is officially still the same battle)
Spacemonkey says:
(Make a WS )
Ziggy Tempest says:
ws or bs?
Coreosion says:
(due to reinforcements)
Spacemonkey says:
(Yeah. Still same order. Metalus, Silus Praetus, sigismund I'll roll for the Deamon next turn.)
Ziggy Tempest says:
rolled 17.. A pass!
Spacemonkey says:
Ziggy. Roll for Str to grapple. If you beat the creature. We'll need a WS check to make it 'eat' the grenade)
Ziggy Tempest says:
I'm just throwing it instead
Spacemonkey says:
(Ok.)
Spacemonkey says:
Roll damage.
Ziggy Tempest says:
20!!
Coreosion says:
(WOO!)
Spacemonkey says:
Your grenade explodes at its feet taking everything above it foul ankles!
Coreosion says:
Silus high-fives Metalus, smiling at his final success in grenades.
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Eat the Machine God's spite scum..." Taunted Metalus... "Where is Karl anyway.." He asked
Spacemonkey says:
(Karl and Uriah are with Gunter)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Someone destroy that cursed stone"
Castus says:
"Guys... Maybe we should smash the rock?" Called Praetus from the back of the chamber...
Coreosion says:
Finishing his congrats, Silus moves in to the stone, swinging his huge hammer at it
Castus says:
(Great minds think alike! [;)] )
Coreosion says:
(Cool All the the same time)
Adrassil says:
Sigimund spits on the dirt, pissed off that he did crap little again, 'wait and Sigismund catches the falling hammert
Spacemonkey says:
Just as Praetus finishes speaking the foul and unnatural rock once more begins to pulse and glow...
Ziggy Tempest says:
"I think I'll get some bigger grenades for next time"
Coreosion says:
(What?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus groaned and moved all of his remainging grenades into a single bag,
Adrassil says:
'How about no grenades this time' syas Sigismund, drawing his sword
Coreosion says:
(SM roll?)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Destroy it Or I'll Blow this whole Mine shaft !"
Coreosion says:
(Too late Ad. We're taking down the rock)
Spacemonkey says:
(Silus. Make a regular to hit roll. any degrees of sucsess will count as a +1 to dmg)
Coreosion says:
(No point whacking endless streams of stupid nirglites)
Coreosion says:
(Kay)
benjaminmoktse@yahoo.co.uk has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has left the conversation.dylanae@gmail.com has been added to the conversation.benjaminmoktse@yahoo.co.uk has been added to the conversation.Spacemonkey says:
(Aaargh not now!)
Adrassil says:
'the stone will be a valuble research for the ordo xenos!' cries Sigismund
Spacemonkey says:
(Ziggy. The 'fuse' on the grenades is about fifteen secs)(just in case)
Castus says:
(Ordo Malleus?)
Coreosion says:
"Be silent heretic!" Silus screamed as he rolled- I mean, swung his hammer
benjaminmoktse@yahoo.co.uk has left the conversation.Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus turned towards Sigismund and gravved him, "That Stone nearly got us all killed!"
Adrassil says:
(sorry ordo malleus damn it it's lagging)
Ziggy Tempest says:
*Grabbed
benjaminmoktse@yahoo.co.uk has been added to the conversation.Coreosion says:
Dammit
Coreosion says:
Stupid net...Ziggy yer passing on the Disease!
Coreosion says:
(Hey is this IC?
Spacemonkey says:
Yep
Ziggy Tempest says:
(Ja)
Castus says:
(You were swinging...)
Coreosion says:
(And do i get all-out bonus?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Kill it Kill it!)
Spacemonkey says:
(sure)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus checked his grenades and connected them all to a single fuse... "Hurry up dammit!"
Coreosion says:
(WOOO! 20! I GOTTA BAD_ASS DICE!
Coreosion says:
(20 vs 57)
Adrassil says:
'No you almost got us killed!' breaking from the tech priest's grab and he backs away muttering 'fools' under his breath.
Spacemonkey says:
The pulsing stone cracks and the pink light lances out from within. It remains intact however and once more disgorges a foul nurglite deamon!
Coreosion says:
(Crack it! Only one more hit!)
Coreosion says:
(Or so...)
Ziggy Tempest says:
Metalus had enough. "I'm counting to ten and then I'm blowing this place to hell!"
Ziggy Tempest says:
"1...2..." He rasped..
Castus says:
"Run!" Shouted Praetus...
Spacemonkey says:
(Right Anyone esle wnat to do anything before the tech preist blows everything to hell?)
Castus says:
(Run?)
Coreosion says:
Glancing at his ally preparing a big bag o' nades, Silus launches himself into cover yet again.
Coreosion says:
(do i get another hit?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Silus. No more hits. But you can run for cover)
Ziggy Tempest says:
"Agh.. I was never one for long introductions!!... Spwn of Nurgle.. Meet your end!" He shouted as he threw the Bag o' nades at the beast.
Coreosion says:
(kay)
Adrassil says:
searches the room ultra quick
Coreosion says:
(hehehe)
Castus says:
(i'll heal Metalus if I have time...)
Coreosion says:
(TICK TICK BOOM!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Ziggy roll damage for all grenades, then add +10)
Ziggy Tempest says:
He then whispered a prayer to the Omnissiah before ruinning.
Adrassil says:
The Sigismund turns tail and sprints like the wind
Coreosion says:
Silus whispered a prayer as he drew himself into a ball, hoping to the Emperor that he would survive.
Ziggy Tempest says:
28
Castus says:
(sigh of relief...)
Spacemonkey says:
The grenades explode in ahuge fireball. Engulfing the stone and the Daemon. As the stone shatters the light from within radiates forth then is sucked into a votex of swirling multi-coloured lights along with the flames and most of the air. You find yourselfs panting in the hot colse chamber alive but shaken.
Coreosion says:
Silus launches himself into the air, dancing a victory dance, hugging his allies.
Coreosion says:
"Thank the Emperor, Baby! We made it! Eat that Nurgle Scum!"
Ziggy Tempest says:
"I seem to have expended my supply of fragmenation grenades..." Said Metalus, "Anyone got a few they don't need?"

Ziggy Tempest
23-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Spacemonkey says:
As you collect your goods and equipment a tiny battered-looking cherubim servitor flutters into view. It's cracked and dirty face beaming. It silently hands you a parchment with an inquisitorial seal
Ziggy (good idea)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Silus breaks upon the seal and reads it out loud
********Scorch******** says:
Metalus listens..
Dim says:
Karl sits and listens
Spacemonkey says:
It instructs you to follow the cherub who will lead you to Aristarchuis.
********Scorch******** says:
"I've alwys wanted a servitor of my own.." Grumbled Metalus whilst following.
Spacemonkey says:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/dark-heresy/images/40K-maps/port-suffering-big.gif
it also contains this map.
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
"Why don't you build one, cogboy?"
Dim says:
Karl studies the map
'nice place. I'll be running it by noon'
Spacemonkey says:
With it's duty complete the cherub begins to fly away from the landing field and towards the dirty hot buildings of the town.
********Scorch******** says:
"I've never had the time too..."
Metalus takes out the map and looks at it.
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Silus follows the cherub, a smile playing across his grizzled face as he contemplated the musings of the scum.
Spacemonkey says:
The servitor flits over the heads of the crowding people seemingly unmindful of any trouble you might have keeping up.
Dim says:
Karl stalls for a moment, trying to catch his breath
Spacemonkey says:
(can you all make an Awarness test. That's challengin, so no minuses)
********Scorch******** says:
Metalus simply flashed his Inquisitorial Seal to get people out of the way.
(18 passed)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Failed)
Dim says:
(11 passed)
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus) You notice a few individuals in local garb staring at you from the crowd. They stand looking from a distance. Their faces daubed in blue and white tattoos
(Karl) you too.
Dim says:
' eck, natives'
********Scorch******** says:
Metalus stops for a moment and looks towards the tatooed individuals... "We're getting too much attention"
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Ignoring his friend's preoccupation with whatever seemed to be in the crowd, Silus pushed his way through it, creating a path to the cherub.
Spacemonkey says:
While walking through one of the many alleys on your journey, you are accosted by a half naked badly sunburned man.
He shouts strange obsenities and clings at your clothing.
Dim says:
Karl draws his autopistol
'I have no time for this!'
Spacemonkey says:
Oh, he also has the same sort of tattoos as the guys who were watching you.
********Scorch******** says:
Metalus distanced himself from the man before noticing the tatoos.
"What is the purpose of those Markings?"
Spacemonkey says:
The guy seems ob;livious to the weapon and continues his mad ramblings
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Stopping, Silus accosts the strange man, slamming him against the wall.
Dim says:
can I make a fellowship test?
(ooc, sorry)
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus doesn't know, you'd have to ask about)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(1. I should have done that XD 2. Too late)
Dim says:
(it would be ooc for me to stop you now XD)
Spacemonkey says:
(Dim. You trying to intimidate him?)
Dim says:
(sure why not)
Spacemonkey says:
(Silus, can you make a grapple check. Roll under WS and then a str)
(Dim, then sure fel check)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(10)
Dim says:
(ack, failed by 2!!)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(passed)
Spacemonkey says:
Silus grabs the tattered remainsd of the lunatics tunic and thrusts him against an alley wall. The man still rages and rambles. (make a Difficult perception check [that's -10])
(Dim, not to worry, this guy looks pretty out of it)
(any one can make the check by the way)
Dim says:
(fail)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Passed)
(Oh wait)
(sorry)
(failed... forgot the -10)
Dim says:
(ouch)
Spacemonkey says:
(Crap. anyone else?)
Dim says:
(scorch?)
********Scorch******** says:
(fell test?)
(Failed)
Dim says:
(-10 as well/)
Spacemonkey says:
(not FEL. PER)
********Scorch******** says:
(Oh sorry)
(passed)
Spacemonkey says:
(Yeah -10 for everyone :))
Dim says:
9kk. still fail :))
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus) you're begining to make some sence of this guys talk. "He's here, he's here again, the crow father come to drown us in lies!"
"FalsHis hill shall run with blood"
********Scorch******** says:
"Crow father... Who is this Crow father?"
Spacemonkey says:
(you have no clue)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Silus smashes his fist into the man's face, muttering, "Silence. Heretic."
Spacemonkey says:
As you question?, this guy a few of the loca Ashleen approach you.
(It's those guys from before)
Dim says:
'uh oh, you shouldn't have puched him' Karl mutters
Spacemonkey says:
"begone offworlders, we don't need your kind. Leave him be!"#
********Scorch******** says:
Metalus turned to face the new arrivals and gripped his las carbine.
Dim says:
Karl searches for cover
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Drawing his hammer, Silus shouts, "I will not have heretics and madman raving about this town."
Dim says:
(i have useless T)
Spacemonkey says:
(you're in an alley, there's a few bins and boxes. Not much)
********Scorch******** says:
"DO you know who you're dealing with?!?"
Dim says:
Karl starts eying ways out
Spacemonkey says:
They pull guns of their own and run at you shouting!
Dim says:
'Frikk on a stick!!'
********Scorch******** says:
"Hah! I fight so soon"
Spacemonkey says:
(combat. Can everyone check for initiative?)
********Scorch******** says:
( 6)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Whats ini again?)
Dim says:
(39)
(1d10 + agil)
********Scorch******** says:
(Agility bonus +d10)
Spacemonkey says:
(1d0 + ag bonus)
(They get 11)
********Scorch******** says:
(Balls)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(9)
(How did dim get 39)
Spacemonkey says:
(he cheated :))
********Scorch******** says:
Lol, I think he used the ful agility and not the obnus
Dim says:
(..)
9my bad)
********Scorch******** says:
*Bonus
Spacemonkey says:
The thugs open fire on you as they run into hand to hand range.
(oh theree's six of them)
Dim says:
(ahr right, I get it now)
(5)
********Scorch******** says:
so.. Baddies, ben, Scorch then Dim
Dim says:
brb
Spacemonkey says:
They scream local obsenities and fire into the group. They manage to miss everyone, except the crazy old guy, who gets winged.
(Silus you next?)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(dammit. I was busy reading Dim's stupid thing)
********Scorch******** says:
(Lol)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Charging forward into the fray, Silus sings his battle song, swinging his immense hammer at the leading heretic.
Spacemonkey says:
(Yeah, it's quite cool, if distracting)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(That's a charge, so it's a what bonus? )
Spacemonkey says:
+10)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Got a 13)
(Passed. Rolling for dmg)
(And got 17 for dgm)
Spacemonkey says:
You strike him in the gut with your hammer (i assume) and he folds in half brining up his lunch and most of last nights dinner. He falls to the floor and twiches some.
********Scorch******** says:
(FINISH HIM!!!)
Spacemonkey says:
(Metalus?)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Can I finish him? Pwetty pwetty pweaaase?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Sure go on)
********Scorch******** says:
I'll aim and then fire with my lascarbine
(Missed :( )
Spacemonkey says:
(you're point blank so get a +30)
********Scorch******** says:
(Oh i hit then)
( only do 5 damage)
Spacemonkey says:
(Ace. Dmg?)
(where did you hit?)
********Scorch******** says:
lemme check
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Roaring with joy, Silus jumps high into the air, bringing his hammer down onto the fallen man's head, the crushing weight smashing it apart as if a ripe watermelon, gore and brain matter flying everywhere in a messy picture of pure carnage. Smiling, Silus remained kneeled, breathing hard as two words escaped him. "Gotcha... Sucker."
Spacemonkey says:
(Karl, you're go)
********Scorch******** says:
(rolled 74)
(so body i assume)
Spacemonkey says:
(You reverse the numbers, so 74. That means you hit left leg)
You blow a big hole in his thigh. He screams but keeps his footing.
********Scorch******** says:
(I rolled a 74 to hit Lol)
(had +40 due to colse range and aiming)
Spacemonkey says:
Oh. Sorry)
(Yeah body shot)
Karl, fires off a few shots and dives behind a pile of refuse!
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Hehe
(Where that scum belings)
(Belongs*)
Spacemonkey says:
The Local thugs have lost their momentum, and the sight of their friends brains semms to have knocked their confidence. They start to withdraw, laying down fire as they go.
********Scorch******** says:
"What was that all about..." Wandered Metalus.
Spacemonkey says:
(Ok. Metalus and Silus are both hit for 5 and 6 damage respectively)
Dim says:
(ok back)
********Scorch******** says:
(Does that include the armour modifier?)
Spacemonkey says:
(no I'll leave that to you)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Clutching his wound, Silus grimaces as he slumps to the floor, a full half of his wounds gone.
Oh
Cancel that,
********Scorch******** says:
(2 damage then. Im assuming body hits)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Clutching his wound, Silus grimaces as he slumps to the floor, 10 of his wounds left.

Spacemonkey says:
(You guys still have your actions for this round)
********Scorch******** says:
(Can I fire at a departing thug?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Yep, you can do whatecer. Silus first then you then Karl)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Bah, how do we recover wounds again?)
Spacemonkey says:
(whatever)
********Scorch******** says:
(Need someone with mediacae)
Spacemonkey says:
(Suck up to the Psycher, or get to a hospital)
********Scorch******** says:
(I'll probably get it seeing as I'm working towards being a Xenomagos thingy Lol)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Turning to the psyker, Silus smiled grimly, asking, "Mayhaps you would be kind enough to heal me?"
Spacemonkey says:
(Is metalus fireing at the fleeing mob?)
********Scorch******** says:
(Ja)
(Semi auto burst)
Spacemonkey says:
Praetus tuenrs to Silus. I will perform the required arts when we have somewhere more private!
(Ok. that's a +20. Every degree below your BS is an extra hit)
********Scorch******** says:
Metalus missed. Doing little more than quicken their retreat.
Spacemonkey says:
(Dim, Karl doing anthing?)
Dim says:
Karl stands up and lights a lho stick.
'Glad to se you all surivived'
********Scorch******** says:
"No thanks to you!"
Spacemonkey says:
The thugs leg it and from the dark opf the alley way you see a group of local police start to give chace. They all head away from you through the mob.
********Scorch******** says:
"Check the body..."
Spacemonkey says:
At the other end of the alley the cherubim servitor still flutters, patiently waiting for you.
********Scorch******** says:
"The floaty bugger seems to enjoy leading us into trouble.."
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Sighing, Silus gave a silent prayer before sliging his hammer yet again, and walking after the cherubim.
Spacemonkey says:
(on the body: 10 stubber rounds, filthy clothes, a club, knife, stub revolver)
********Scorch******** says:
(Can I take the reolver)
Spacemonkey says:
(Oh and four rounds left in the weapon)
(sure)
********Scorch******** says:
(an ammo ? :D)
Spacemonkey says:
(The dead guy with no head 'aint going to complain)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Oh, i'll take the clothes. we could always use it for disguise
Spacemonkey says:
The Cherub eventually leads you to a walled compound through doors embossed with the imperial eagle. Inside a functionary shows you to a high-vaulted room. Blessedly cool after the heat of outdoors.
Dim says:
'Frikk me, but is there anywhere I can get a drink' Karl announces
Spacemonkey says:
Seated at a wooden table in an old leather chair is presumeably the man you're looking for. He wears charcoal grey robes and has a smile on his lean handsome face.
As you enter you see him place some large ivory cardsinto a silver case and pocket them.
********Scorch******** says:
"You know who we are.."
Spacemonkey says:
"greetings, I am the ser Aristarchus. I trust the trip passed quickly?"
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Leaning on his hammer, Silus announced. "We are the Inquisitor's men. What is it that you require?"
Dim says:
'But in the mean time' Karl gestures at the deck in Aristarchus's hand 'care for a game?'
Spacemonkey says:
Please be seated gentlemen. He says. Offering you his hand and a seat.
There are drinks by the side if you wish
********Scorch******** says:
Metalus sits before him and looks towards him.
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Seating himself, Silus took out a bottle of his own amasec from within his robes, taking a good long swill from it. " No thanks. I prefer my own."
Spacemonkey says:
(Karl, make a perception test +10)
Dim says:
(fail)
Spacemonkey says:
He turns to Karl. "These are not for games my freind, they are the emperors own torot.
tarot
Dim says:
'Well I'm sure they play kings and castles just fine. Let me have a look'
********Scorch******** says:
"The Emperor's Tarot... I prefer the Omnissiah's Sage myself...."
Spacemonkey says:
As you say that he slips them into a black silk bag decorated with lead purity seals and closed with ornate silver clasps.
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
"Karl! Stop that. You're mocking the Emperor's Tarot."
Dim says:
Karl shrugs
'Just being friendly'
Spacemonkey says:
The cathedral of stern hope is due to be consecrated in afew days.
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Leaning close to Karl, Silus whispered,"Though I won't mind a few games myself."
Spacemonkey says:
It is to be dedicated to the sait Drusus, whom I have the honour of being distantly related.
I cannot say yet what it is that has caused the disturbances whether an previously unknown psycher or something darker?
********Scorch******** says:
"Unkown Psyker... What kind of show are you running here?"
Spacemonkey says:
He trails of for a second before pulling a dataslate.
"Ah yes, Stern hope lies to the north high in the mountains. We must travel by the pilgrims road, as they call it. I've secured us transport and I'm hoping one of you drives as I've never been much use behind the wheel.
Dim says:
'Yeah alright. I'll drive'
Spacemonkey says:
This port is the only real imperial presence here. If there were a rogue psycher out there amongst the warbands how else would we inquisitorial agents learn of it? Not vouletarily I'm sure
Exellent!
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(good thing I've got the inquiry skill)
********Scorch******** says:
"I feel a servant of the Machine god is more suited to drive..."
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
"Yeah. The cogboy should drive."
********Scorch******** says:
(I have mucho spare parts too ^^)
Dim says:
Karl shrugs.
'Fine. but we'll see how you drive when the shooting starts...'
Spacemonkey says:
We must pass through the shale wastes first and must be on our gaurd. The locals claim there are terrible things lurking out there
although bandits and marauders are the most likely threat. Any questions?
********Scorch******** says:
"Do you know of any local merchants that would... allow us to prepare?"
Dim says:
'Who were those painty faces that attacked us?'
Spacemonkey says:
Try the pits. There's a market place ther. That's in the north west of the town.
********Scorch******** says:
"Meet us at the northern gate then?"
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Gotta go for a min)
********Scorch******** says:
(okidoke)
Spacemonkey says:
They sound like the Ashleen. The local population. There's been reports that they have been quite restless for the last few weeks, but with no obvious reason.
Dim says:
'Restless? They're not from around here so?'
********Scorch******** says:
"They attacked us and one mentioned..." Metalus stopped himself.
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Silus shook his head discreetly at Metalus. Not wise to reveal too much.
Spacemonkey says:
Mentioned what?
********Scorch******** says:
"That the cheese shipments were coming through all mouldy"
Dim says:
'Guys he's inquisition too.. He might be a starch arse but he is one of us'
********Scorch******** says:
"Seriously... Don't you have proper refrigeration systems?"
Spacemonkey says:
The Ashleen roam the land in warbands, collecting bloodfire and killing each other
Did one of the locas say something unusual? I shouldn't worry they are a superstisious and uncivilised lot
********Scorch******** says:
"Just the ramblings of a madman, nothing else..."
"Machines don't ramble."
Spacemonkey says:
Indeed they do not my freind, but then that's not the only thing they can't do
********Scorch******** says:
"So.. could you take us to this market?"
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
This conversation was degenerating, Silus frowned as he stood up and made ready to leave.
Spacemonkey says:
I will do better than that! 'll mark it on your map.
We should leave at dawn, tomorrow. That will allow a full days travel. And time for your purchases
********Scorch******** says:
"Of course"
Dim says:
'Cheers'
Spacemonkey says:
I will supply food and sundries, you should only woory about more personal needs.
********Scorch******** says:
Metalus turned and began to leave.
Spacemonkey says:
You may use the facilities here for resting this evening if you wish.
Dim says:
Karl gives a half hearted wave and follows the techpriest

Ziggy Tempest
23-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Spacemonkey says:
(You guys aree at the refectories [lotts of eateries and bars etc] that's the dark area at the bottom of the map. The pits are off the road leading north west from the centre
Back into the heat of the crowded streetsonce more you make your way along to the market.
This section of town is filled with temporary structures, from lean tos to patched tents. Everywhere you see filthy people selling goods, from windows doorways and blankets on the street.
(What's the plan?)
Dim says:
(I'm going to go shopping)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Follow Karl)
(he'll need some money anyway)
Dim says:
(hahaha)
Scorch says:
(go shoppin)
Spacemonkey says:
(you after anything in particular or just browsing?)
Scorch says:
er gimme a sec
Dim says:
(I wouldn't mind looking at a few weapons)
(Possibly a nade or two)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
I'd look for some armor
Scorch says:
(Ooh I need nades Lol)
Spacemonkey says:
(can Karl make a Perception check. +10)
Dim says:
(oh god... not perception)
(fail)
Spacemonkey says:
You spend an hour or so wandering round the pits before coming to a small prefab, with it's front missing. The walls are covered in sheets of metal, tarp and sheet cloth.
As you pass, you see a young man look around and run into the crowd. He runs right into you and drops an old gaurd issue las pistol.
Scorch says:
(Try to grab him?)
Dim says:
(I wouldn't mind that)
Karl dives on teh gun
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Silus grabs him by one arm.
Spacemonkey says:
Quickly scooping it he pauses to appologize. "Sorry sir. Didn't see you"
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
A combat shotgun pointed into his gut
Dim says:
Karl crashes to the floor.
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
"Where did you get the gun?"
Spacemonkey says:
"Please sirs let me go I've got buisness to be about"
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
"What business?"
Spacemonkey says:
(Can you make me a FEL +10)
Dim says:
(all of us?)
Spacemonkey says:
(Karl, you get the gun before him)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(17 passed)
Dim says:
(sweet)
Spacemonkey says:
(Silus)
Dim says:
(5 passed by 3 degrees)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(Huh? Wasnt i the one makiing the test?)
Dim says:
(shoot, my bad. wasn't paying attention)
Spacemonkey says:
"I..I got it from old Frankie!" He runs a sort of an armoury. Look go in there" (he nods to the building behind you) "ask the big guy with the scars for Francis"
Scorch says:
(I'm looking to get two recoil gloves and a laspistol)
Spacemonkey says:
"please give me back my gun, that cost me a months salary!"
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Smiling, Silus let go of the youngster, thanking him.
Scorch says:
"Give him back the gun"
Dim says:
'yeah alright, but it'll cost you'
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Turning to Karl, Silus said," Give it back Karl. I'll buy you a new one."
Dim says:
'you'r just lucky the priesthood is more generous than I am' Karl sneers before throwing the kid his gun back
'but you owe me one'
Spacemonkey says:
"thank you sirs, Emperor bless you you worship!" (he runs off)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Turning to his friends, Silus smiled a grim smile. "Gentlemen. Shall we adjourn to this black market. I say we get what we want before 'shutting it down'. And then getting our money back."
Dim says:
'hehe, scrap what i said about the generousity of the priesthood'
Scorch says:
"A great idea" Replied Metalus
Spacemonkey says:
You head over to the building. There are a few entrances through gaps in the coverings. Near the centre is a larger one that people duck in and out of . Standing in the shadows of the entry is a large, man, maybe an Ogryn.
Dim says:
(can I take a fel test)
Spacemonkey says:
(waht for?)
Dim says:
(info, maybe reductions)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(should I do it?)
(I've got the best fel)
Dim says:
(probably a charm one, ogryns are simple people)
Spacemonkey says:
(just go on and talk to him. If we need to we'll modify the roll based on what you do/say)
Dim says:
(sure but mine isn't to be sniffed at either)
(alright cool)
'Evening. Is Francis around?'
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(48 mind you ;))
Dim says:
(wow 0_o. Bloody Echliasiarcy!)
Spacemonkey says:
As you approach, you can make out more detail. The man is wearing toughened leathers and in addition to a fearsome compliment of facial peircings he carries a large cudgel.
(make a PER check)
Scorch says:
(all of us?)
Spacemonkey says:
(are you all going over?)
Scorch says:
(i guess so)
Spacemonkey says:
(then yeah)
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(passed)
Scorch says:
(15 passed)
Dim says:
(fail)
Spacemonkey says:
Alright sirs, says th man, wat brings you down here?
Scorch says:
"We're looking to procure some.. wares"
Spacemonkey says:
"Oh, and whom did you wish to proc....." **** it! you got a name?
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
"Francis."
Spacemonkey says:
"step right this way, he smiles and gestures past himself into the dark confines of a narrow corridor.
There are many rooms and stalls laid out here, it's like a mini pits inside the pits.
Scorch says:
Metalus walks up to a stall and looks#
Dim says:
Karl follows

Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Donning his new guard armor, SIlus looked pleased.
Spacemonkey says:
oh. It's still running here.
Scorch says:
Metalus fixed the red dot laser sight onto his Carbine and placed the carton of ammo into a pouch
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
Smiling at the shopkeeper, Silus said,"C'mon! Buy the coat! S' only got a slight bloodstain there..."
Spacemonkey says:
She does inded buy it for 25 thrones.
Ben - Forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. says:
(So now i hae 126 gelt)
Dim says:
Karl takes out the regular rounds from his autogun and puts in half a clip of dumdums before attatching the newly bought laser sight on top of teh venerable firearm
Spacemonkey says:
Having spent the day trawling the pits looking for missing bits of kit you retire from the heat and dust to one of the many drinking establishments in the refectories.

Silver
23-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Umm....was this a private MSN conversation we (other members) didn't get a chance to participate in?

Arkaedin
23-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Umm....was this a private MSN conversation we (other members) didn't get a chance to participate in?

I think it was a Dark Heresy game they had over MSN and have been posting for a while now. IIRC, everyone was invited to join

Ziggy Tempest
23-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Yep. Everyone was invited to join and I guess you should ask SpaceMonkey if you want in though we already have quite a few people...

Corerosion
24-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Ziggy: "They attacked us and one mentioned..." Metalus stopped himself.

Core: Silus shook his head discreetly at Metalus. Not wise to reveal too much.

SM: Mentioned what?

Ziggy: "That the cheese shipments were coming through all mouldy"


Hehe thats probably my favorite line from the game.

The Spacemonkey
24-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Umm....was this a private MSN conversation we (other members) didn't get a chance to participate in?

The game was and I suppose still is, open to anyone. I'd like to keep the numbers at six or fewer (just for my own sanity) which would mean we've got room for one more, ('cause Mycosynth had to drop out :() but I suppose we could always start a secondary group if enough peeps were interested. (there goes the sanity :))