PDA

View Full Version : space marine bionics

mark
25-05-2006, 09:59 PM
ive been planning to make some SM vetrens with bionics. and i have been playing around with necron parts, but does any one have any other conversion ideas preffably with not much sculpting

Starks333
25-05-2006, 11:14 PM
well heres some quick simple not necessariyl top quality looking but anyways

grab skeleton pieces, cut the part you want bionics off and replace the marines section

then just paint silver

for the faces you could do something like i did on my Torquemada model

-water down you paint a bunch, and apply over the face, grab a highlight colour, do the same thing, when it dries it should dry together as in you can grab a hobby knife and start to peel it off, just make cuts to shape the desired area and then scrap it off

this will leave an actual REAL layer of skin over the face, then just paint the part silver or whatever

or if you can, order bionic parts from mail order

Starks

NathanS
26-05-2006, 12:26 AM
Or you could us part from the necron models they are just more sci fi than regular skeletons.

mark
26-05-2006, 03:28 AM
devoncodain wrote:

Or you could us part from the necron models they are just more sci fi than regular skeletons.
thats what ive been useing so far but they will all look the same if i use the same parts for all of them

NathanS
26-05-2006, 04:05 AM
you could try differnt parts li a fist forearm foot you know mix it up how many are you doing.