PDA

View Full Version : Orcs and Goblins Warband

Mycosynth
10-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Well, me and Banished Ranger are doing a Warband campaign soon with two of our friends, so I thought I would post up what I have and see what you guys think. Im playing against Wood Elves, Tomb Kings/Ogres and Beastmen.

Orcs and Goblins Warband (Da Black Sunz Tribe)
200 Points

10 Boyz 90
-Hand Weapons
-Shields
-Full Command

8 Boyz 60pts
-Hand Weapons
-Shields
10 Night Goblins 30
-Short Bows

10 Night Goblins 30pts
-Short Bows

300 Points

Orc Big Boss 76
-Additional Choppa
-Heavy Armor

11 Boyz 96
-Hand Weapons
-Shield
-Full Command

10 Boyz 60
-Hand Weapons
-Shield

10 Night Goblins 38
-Short Bows
-Boss

10 Night Goblins 30pts
-Short Bows

400 Points

Orc Big Boss 78pts
-Additional Choppa
-Heavy Armor

10 Boyz 90
-Hand Weapons
-Shield
-Full Command

10 Boyz 60
-Hand Weapons
-Shield

10 Night Goblins 38pts
-Short Bows
-Boss

10 Night Goblins 38pts
-Short Bows

5 Goblin Spider Riders 65pts
-Spear & Shield

Troll 40pts

500 Points

Orc Big Boss 93pts
-Additional Choppa
-Heavy Armor
-Martogs Best Choppa

20 Boyz 156pts
-Hand Weapons
-Shields
-Full Command

10 Night Goblins 38pts
-Short Bows
-Boss

10 Night Goblins 38pts
-Short Bows
-Boss

10 Goblin Spider Riders 130pts
-Spear & Shield
-Full Command

Troll 40pts

Hephesto
10-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Superb a warbands campaign, I've been contemplating make some small warbands just for the hell of it ;)

Looks like a nice series of warbands there Myco, very nice how you've restrained yourself from getting to crazy with special stuff. The addition of spider riders at a higher level and the troll should really make a difference.

Keep us posted on the progres for this campaign, I'm really interesting in seeing how this will turn out!

Mycosynth
10-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Will do, my and Banished Ranger will probably post up the battle reports and such later, with pictures most likely as well. We'll probably start sometime next week.

The Banished Ranger
12-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Hopefully. Damn schedual is getting busier and busier. Myco should I make a campaign thread with all of the lists when we get more organized.

Good List (wink wink nudge nudge)I helped!

Well the campaign is supposed to take place in Estalia but that's all I have and your just going to have to wait Hep :)

Mycosynth
12-07-2008, 01:48 AM
Ya sure make a campaign thread. Though this list will probably be Pyrofoos if we can get him into fantasy. :P

The Banished Ranger
12-07-2008, 03:05 AM
Where would I put a giant campaign post. Time to get a mod!

Farskit
12-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Did someone call? :D

You could put it in the "Battle Reports" section, if you're planning on telling us all how the skirmishes went. Yeah, I guess that's the best option. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Your Conscience
12-07-2008, 10:24 PM
I know this might sound like a stupid question but why is this a warband? Does this mean that there is something diffrent? This is because if this was a real list the unit are too small

Mycosynth
13-07-2008, 03:16 AM
A Warband is like a Fantasy Combat Patrol. Its just lists of 0-500 pts. The units arent to small because if they were bigger, one squad would take up a very large chunk of the list.

Hephesto
13-07-2008, 02:30 PM
It is effectively a very cool way to start out a new army, building up their background story in a series of small games as the force slowly grows in size. The rules for these used to be on the US GW site, but they're gone now because of their massive site-overhaul. Luckily our own Banished Ranger went the extra mile and got them to send him a copy of the latest full rules :D

If wanted I can send you a copy as well, these kind of games are also great to bring new people into the hobby or just to buy those few cool minis for the xxx and get some fun, short games in!

The Banished Ranger
15-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Thanks Farskit and Hep. That list above is now void pretty much because I goofed about the campaign. The fluff is almost done plus the models might be awhile but I'm scrambling. :)

Watch the battle report section!