PDA

View Full Version : attack bike convertion

c02
16-05-2006, 01:32 AM
okay im converting an attack bike but i think th attack bike model doesnt fit in with my army just looks sluggish and slow
so ill be converting a slimline attack bike
regular marine bike with a heavy bolter on each side of the frobt wheel arch i kno it cant have 2 there for looks with wire going upto the handle bars where the triggers will be need som suggestions on explaining the 2wounds as there will only be one rider wat you guys think/

Indra
16-05-2006, 05:19 PM
I have a better suggestion (In my opinion, obviously).

Why not do a piggy back version of the attack bike? Get a saw, cut the thing in half and extend it backwards and raise the second back seat up to give it a higher view, and then add a heavy weapons operator to the back? Kind of like the Vyper Jetbike for the Eldar in layout. That way you wont get the fluffily incorrect twin Heavy Bolters which will make the bike look too front heavy.

If I was any kind of sketch artist I\'d do one and post it here. Why not as Starks333, our local artiste, he may do one for you. Hell, Intellectawe does concepts too, he might help out.

torn
16-05-2006, 05:54 PM
yeah i would probablies end up looking like the squat trike, im ure you could do that with all the bits from the attack bike box and a few random bits of plasticard and wire