PDA

View Full Version : rouge trader days

NathanS
14-05-2006, 04:09 AM
Ok some of you who have been playing longer than I might be able to answer these questions.
1. Did they make figs for all the primarchs then? I know of a Leman Russ fig i have it.
2.Where the just like special characters or did they really kick some tail?

torn
14-05-2006, 11:23 PM
as far as i know there was a leman russ, but this before they had invented ragnar blackmane. Rules wise in those day any characters were twice as good as their troops, space marine special characters were just TOO good!

and no there wasnt any other primarchs, but there was an ultramarines chapter master sat on his throne (forgot his name lol)

mark
27-06-2006, 05:39 PM
torn wrote:

and no there wasnt any other primarchs, but there was an ultramarines chapter master sat on his throne (forgot his name lol)
with the body guard and gun rack ? if so then marneus calgar

Indra
30-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Yeah I think it was Calgar, even then. I can just about recall the mini for it. It had old Mk3 or Mk5 armour, but I\'m not sure.

shasolenzabi
23-09-2006, 04:00 PM
[[[ Ah! Rogue Trader, or affectionately known as 1st ed!, Back when all tanks were wreathed in power fields, Greater Daemonas and dreadies had stats of all 10\'s(yeah, too much!) and they cost a boatload of points, SM\'s were 25pts a piece, and they Marine commanders could achieve 5S and 5T!

So, yeah, the Emperor and the Primarchs would have had insane stats back then!

adders
23-09-2006, 07:30 PM
IndraFurya wrote:

Yeah I think it was Calgar, even then. I can just about recall the mini for it. It had old Mk3 or Mk5 armour, but I\'m not sure.

Although they sold the mini as Lord Macragge.

Skrall
24-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Anyone remember mephis? With his 999999 stats?

hawke

Aun O Vader
25-09-2006, 03:30 AM
don\'t remember much of RT, but I did find my 2nd ed codex Eldar and Angels of Death this weekend!

also my (very) old citadel combat cards as well! Now they had some OLD models on them!