PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Kings 2000pt

Aeries
03-04-2008, 09:02 PM
I am starting tomb kings and i would like some help on what to have in the army can any one help me.

Post edited by: Aeries, at: 2008/04/03 15:03

Your Conscience
03-04-2008, 10:37 PM
It depends on what type of army you want to field. If you are starting at 2K then i assume you are taking a king or a prince? If so it means that chariots are core choices. Also when i started collecting VC i read through the book and saw, which units i liked and could converted (black knights in my case are the things i really wanted to convert) so i basically did it this way but also making it legal at the same time. As a rule of thumb for most undead armies i would advise in having 2 liche priest as they can draw out a lot of dice

Aeries
04-04-2008, 01:59 AM
Well i do have a army list allerdy a mate made it for me its a chaiout army

Farskit
04-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Hmm, chariots... Gosh I love these.

Feel free to post your army list!

I myself use a King, two Priests and a Casket, and only one unit of chariots. You need a hero to make them effective.

Aeries
04-04-2008, 02:37 AM
My army consists of 21 chaiorts 2 scraming skull catapults a king o a chariut and 2 tomb prinses on charoiots and a lich prist

Farskit
04-04-2008, 02:46 AM
Hm... I think that although this might work against armies with small numbers, you will find yourself severely lacking against elite, or numerous hordes where you simply won\'t be able to hit the enemy on the flank.

How do you divide your units? Three units of seven, or four of five (with one chariot extar to put wherever you like)?

What magical items did you choose?

Aeries
04-04-2008, 02:53 AM
My king chariout of fire, golyden eye, light armor, enchanted shield, spear of ant.

My lich prise has hiertic jar and clock of the dunes.

My first prince brosch of the great deaset light armor and a flail.

My second prince light armor and a flail of skulls.

Farskit
04-04-2008, 02:58 AM
That is good equipment:)

I prefer the Blade of Setep rather than the spear of Antarhak, but on the other had I do run a more armoured lord (with Golden Ankh).

Have you already tried you list in battle?

Aeries
04-04-2008, 03:00 AM
I havent tried it yet because i am still building the chariouts. But i am realy looking forward to though.

Post edited by: Aeries, at: 2008/04/03 21:08