PDA

View Full Version : The training of the furious fluff

loki
20-03-2008, 11:56 PM
A curious topic heading isn\'t it.
I have entred the Bloodbowl comp and now am in serious training with my skaven team furious fluff! and have been pleasantly surprised that my skills with the ball have not deminished much and have now won all but one game in the last 10,
The reason for my posting is for a bit aof a brainstorming session on what to model things like Turn counters, Reroll markers and score counter, so feel free to give any ideas the more fun the better.
Cheers

Aun O Vader
21-03-2008, 12:29 AM
damn your eyes loki, and you blasted skaven BB team! the number of times those things have embarassed me I cannot count!

I think the ones you really want to do are re-roll markers, the others are a bit generic, but you can have a lot of fun with re-rolls. Something to do with warpstone, giants rats, that kind of thing, but I can\'t think of anything specific at the moment.

loki
21-03-2008, 01:10 AM
There was your undead team though Auno which was extreemly hard once got going :blink:
Like the idea of incorperating the warp stones though I\'ll have a look in my bits box and see what I can see.

Aun O Vader
21-03-2008, 04:54 PM
damn you Loki, now i keep looking at BB teams and trying to work out who I want to play!

mmmm undead...

regenerate!

kharn the betrayer
21-03-2008, 06:11 PM
I have the bos of BB and the twio teams that came with it.

Haven\'t played it much though.

Ork Gougers for the win!

:angry: