PDA

View Full Version : 4k point Bretonnian enemy.

TornadoCreator
16-03-2008, 01:01 AM
This is the army that my Chaos Army from
link (http://www.astronomican.com/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=27&func=vi ew&id=84178&catid=57)
will be facing. It\'s being put together by a friend of mine. She\'s already done two units so far but she has far more models to paint than I do.

General

King Louen Leoncoeur - 728 points

Core Units

11x Knights Of The Realm, full standard, twilight banner - 313 points
- Each will have a Paladin leading them making it a 4 rank lance formation.

6x Knights Errant, full standard, errantry banner - 161 points
6x Knights Errant, full standard, errantry banner - 161 points
- In a 2 rank lance formation

Special Units

5x Pegasus Knights, full standard - 275 points
5x Pegasus Knights, full standard - 275 points

Rare Units

11x Grail Knights, full standard - 448 points
- Will be lead by a Bretonnian Lord and in a 4 rank deep lance formation.

Other Characters

The Green Knight - 275 points

Paladin, Army Battle Standard, Banner Of The Lady, Virtue Of Knightly Temper, Grail Vow, Bretonnian Warhorse - 235 points

Betonnian Lord, Lance of Artois, The Grail Shield, Holy Icon, Grail Vow, Bretonnian Warhorse - 260 points
- The leader of the Grail Knights unit.

3 x Paladin, Knights Vow, Lance, Bretonnian Warhorse - 78 points each, 234 points total.
- Each leading a different Knights Of The Realm unit.

As people who will have read my Chaos Army list will notice the Bretonnians will outnumber the Legions Of Chaos by about 2-1 and this army will have much bigger units but it should be interesting to see how they fight together.

Post edited by: TornadoCreator, at: 2008/03/15 20:04

Wraithlord
18-03-2008, 08:06 AM
So... *twitches*... many... *twitches*... Knights! that will mow down alot of stuff real fast. What does parayer do? That could affect the outcome. And (correct me if im wrong) it eats up their first turn, haveing only men on their little prancing ponies may not need that turn direly.

The Cassmasta
19-03-2008, 03:13 AM
Correct me if I\'m wrong, but i don\'t believe you can have duplicate magical items in the same army list, including magic standards. This means the triple knights + twilight banner and the 2 errant units needs fixing.

Besides that, this army is cool , but not nearly as cool as the chaos army in the sister post.

Send us a battle report?

Farskit
19-03-2008, 03:17 AM
Correct, taking the same magical banner twice, or thrice, is not allowed.

TornadoCreator
20-03-2008, 03:49 PM
I was under the impression that magic banners where excempt from that rule, I thought it was just applied to the other magic items.

The Cassmasta
21-03-2008, 07:30 AM
According to the rule book the only item you can have duplicates of is the dispel scrolls.