PDA

View Full Version : 2K Nurgle Army

Adv0catusD1ab0l1
03-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Using Archons Horde Army List

Exhalted Champion of Chaos with Shield, Filth Mace, Mark of Nurgle, and a Barded Chaos Steed

Sorcerer of Chaos with Level 2 Wizard Upgrade and Mark of Nurgle

16 Warriors of Chaos with Shilds, Mark of Nurgle, and Full Command

16 Warriors of Chaos with Shields, Mark of Nurgle, and Full Command

16 Warriors of Chaos with Shields, Mark of Nurgle, Plauge Banner, and Full Command

7 Chosen Knights of Chaos with Mark of Nurgle and Full Command

1 Hellcannon of Chaos with Diabolic Splendor

Total Point Value-1978

Okay 2 things, first is this list playable and 2 what should i give my Sorcerer, i have 22 extra points and have given him no wargear at all. I am new to Warhammer although i have played 40K for a while. All suggestions would be apreciated.

Farskit
03-01-2008, 04:13 PM
This is playable, altough I'd drop one warrior unit and get some small, fast units (gargoyles spring to mind, Chaos Hounds too) to take out the shooting units that coudl really hurt you.

As for your sorcerer, I'd recommend a Dispel Scroll. You have little magical defense, and at 2k points that hurts alot.

Your Conscience
06-01-2008, 12:13 AM
Some of this list is very good but there is one or two things that i don't like about this list.

Exhalted Champion of Chaos with Shield, Filth Mace, Mark of Nurgle, and a Barded Chaos Steed

The filth mace isn't that because some things are immune to psychology and it is a big points sink IMO because it is alot of points for what it does. I would instead but him in a normal unit and give him a great weapon and the helm of many eyes so that he is always striking first in combat.

Sorcerer of Chaos with Level 2 Wizard Upgrade and Mark of Nurgle

16 Warriors of Chaos with Shilds, Mark of Nurgle, and Full Command

16 Warriors of Chaos with Shields, Mark of Nurgle, and Full Command

16 Warriors of Chaos with Shields, Mark of Nurgle, Plauge Banner, and Full Command

7 Chosen Knights of Chaos with Mark of Nurgle and Full Command

1 Hellcannon of Chaos with Diabolic Splendor

Total Point Value-1978

Apart from that it looks like a veey solid list

thunderstorm
07-01-2008, 06:16 AM
i don"t like the hell cannon very mush i woud trade it out for a dogs of war cannon for 85pts!!;) then with the remaning points buy so norcmen ether on foot to add some bulk to your troops or mounted to asist your knights

as for the mace do what Your Conscience sead and for the sorcerer, despel scroil and a power stone or nether and take a staff of sorcery (+1 to all dispel rolls);)

thunderstorm
07-01-2008, 06:16 AM
i don"t like the hell cannon very mush i woud trade it out for a dogs of war cannon for 85pts!!;) then with the remaning points buy so norcmen ether on foot to add some bulk to your troops or mounted to asist your knights

as for the mace do what Your Conscience sead and for the sorcerer, despel scroil and a power stone or nether and take a staff of sorcery (+1 to all dispel rolls);)