Lion chariot 140pts

2 Repeater bolt throwers 200pts

=1998pts

so what do you think?
be honest

Thanks for all replys

TheWorldDragon
26-11-2007, 05:15 AM
I would suggest taking out one of the spearmen units because they will only do so much against an army with high strength. Using the 192 you have, add another 5 white lions to beat down your opponents. That will be another 75 points which will let you have 117 points left. Use those points for upgrades for your prince like a mount or add a noble with some decent magic items.

TheWorldDragon
26-11-2007, 05:15 AM
I would suggest taking out one of the spearmen units because they will only do so much against an army with high strength. Using the 192 you have, add another 5 white lions to beat down your opponents. That will be another 75 points which will let you have 117 points left. Use those points for upgrades for your prince or add a noble.

Your Conscience
31-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Im not an expert on High Elves but i think that the white lions unit is way too small. I think that such elite units should have greater numbers and some form of protection that couldn help them in some way. Also i dont see the point in giving your army general and a prince at that a spear give him a decent weapon because if he was going going to go into a challenge he is only S3 or 4 and nothing else and he will get nailed in combat by any type of other hero and u cant just rely on WS, I and special rules to save you

STOcom
23-08-2008, 07:23 AM
Here's my analysis of your list.

Prince:Way under powered for his price. A plain spear won't do much for this guy. Try something like this.
Prince: Armour of Caledor, Vambraces of Defence, Great Weapon = 238
Very combat effective and can own in challenges.

Mages: Good. Just remember to be casting Drain Magic against magic heavy armies.

Spearmen: Odd formations like 6x3, 7x3, or even 8x3 are good for getting the most out of fight in 3 ranks. And you should only have 2 spearmen units with 21 each. Minimum core FTW!

White Lions: More. You need nice blocks of White Lions for a powerful hammer force. They can soak up magic missiles and shooting with that 3+ save. And utilize forests for the no penalty special rule.

Reavers: Good for flanking and annoying your enemy. Use these guys to your advantage.

Tiranoc Chariot: Fast and effective. Pound ranks with your spearmen or white lions.

lion chariot:good for pounding ranks. Use it wisely.

Bolt Throwers: good choice.

hodgester66
27-09-2008, 09:48 AM
you need to really think about the wargear on all your lords/heroes a real good combo for a mouted prince is vambraces of defence heavy armour and star lance, jewel of dusk is awesome for mages, cheap and effective