PDA

View Full Version : Necromunda Models for sale!

andrewjohnmorton
13-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Hello Astronomican Forum, anyone up for a sale?

Hi Guys i'm new to the forum! I used to be the biggest Necromunda and WH40000 player. I still like the idea and love the models. But i haven't played in ages and i am selling a few things.

I thought you guys might be interested on snapping up some deals.

+++LINKS DELETED+++

All Are going cheap, please check them out!

Post edited by: Indra, at: 2007/11/13 07:46

Capitano
13-11-2007, 09:03 AM
I repeat what I said

Hephesto
13-11-2007, 09:24 AM
For some reason I can't edit this post, so I've send a pm to an Admin to sort this out. But once again;

Well hello Andrewjohnmorton, first of welcome to astronomican.

Allow me to start be saying that this is a warhammer community and not an advertisement board for auctions. Since we've had quite a bit of this type of posts lately I've taken the precaution of removing the links to your auctions.

Now don't get us wrong, we in no way are against people selling cool stuff of Ebay, hell even advertisment really doesn't have to be a problem. However, we do not appreciate people signing up merely in the hopes of making a buck through advertisment.

Now that that has been said I want to assure we're a pretty nice bunch here and as such I'd be more than happy to discuss this with you. Just send me a pm and we'll work this out, so if you indeed signed up to join the community this will be sorted by tomorrow. Hopefully in a manner that will not only get you some sales, but will end up with another contributing member to the Astronomican forum!

Best,

-Hephesto-
General Mod

Indra
13-11-2007, 01:49 PM
The links have been deleted. You may well be a genuine player, and may well have a true desire to be a part o the forum, however, Your first two posts simply being sales do not provide good contribution to the site- and as such you have now seen one of out mods and now myself, admin, removing your links.

Astronomican isnt a sales floor, its a community- please leave your ebay on ebay. We will only consider looking at ebay listings from members who hve been here some time- and thats only because we respect our valued members and look out of courtesy.

I'm docking your Karma by two- one for each advertisement post.

Indra
ADMIN

kharn the betrayer
13-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Quite a lot of these recently, I will not go to the bother of docking Kharma as I think that this profile is due for a banning soon.

Such a shame, couple of good posts and you could have advertised and people would have bought stuff.

We are harsh but fair here on Astro.

Oh anyone want to buy some hair, Auon may want it back but he hasn't called me to reclaim it.;)

Oh whats the record for minus Kharma per post....

Post edited by: kharn the betrayer, at: 2007/11/13 07:58

Indra
17-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Thread Locked off.

Indra