PDA

View Full Version : 3000 Blood Dragons

Your Conscience
04-11-2007, 06:22 PM
With the release of the new high elf dragon i though that it was the best time to mount my blood dragon onto a Zombie dragon so here is the list

Vampire Lord
Zombie Dragon
Lv 3
Re-roll misses in 1st round of combat
Lance
Enchaned shield
Full plate armour
4+ ward
1 Magic Resistance
Black Peripet

Vampire Count
Winged Nightmare
Lv2
5+ Ward
+1 Save
Re roll misses in 1st round of combat
Lance
Shield

Necro
Lv 2
Book of Archan
Scroll

Necro
Lv 2
2 Scrolls

Wight Lord
BSB
WB
Hvy Ar

19 Skeletons
Full command - captain
Light Armour

30 Zombies
Standard
Musician

5 Dire Wolves

5 Dire Wolves

8 Ghouls

19 Grave Guard
Full Command
Banner of Barrows
Shield

6 Black Knights
Full Command
Banner of Doom
Barding

3 Fell bats

3 Fell bats

Banshee

Well what do you think?

Post edited by: Your Conscience, at: 2007/11/08 17:31

Your Conscience
07-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Anybody?????

vlad3theimpaler
08-11-2007, 01:26 AM
I haven't tried a 3000 pt game yet, since I was primarily a 40k player until recently, but I'll give it a shot.

I like the list in general, but I have a few questions/observations.

It seems like having 3 dispel scrolls plus the dispel dice generated from your wizards is a lot. Do you usually run into a lot of enemy spellcasting that you need that much?

I would probably put all the fell bats in one squad. They're less mobile that way, but the higher unit strength could be useful for negating rank bonuses with flank charges and such.

I haven't tried using banshees or ghouls yet, so i can't comment on their effectiveness, but I like everything else.

Your Conscience
08-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Well with the amount of dispel dice that i usually enough because remember that this is a 3000 point game meaning that there can be some magic heavy list and i will usually be playing skaven, high elves, undead and orcs and golbins. So i think that the dispel dice is not really that much.
Finally with the fell bats they are in small units becuase it means that more than one unit has to shoot at them because if they were in one unit then they coudl be destoryed in a single turn.

Dragonhammer
09-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Fear the horrors that chaos or tomb kings can reek on you. Or a well-composed lahmian army.

Your Conscience
09-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Care to expand on that instead of just making a statement that isn't really helpful. Also i don't think that many armies can play horrors with my army because it is very adaptable. Due to a lahmian list not being able to seduce a creature that is immune to psychology and they can't use a vampire as a swain tomb kings are basically the same becuase i will have a lot more killing power than there army and i can raise my troops quicker as well. Finally i think that the only army that can cause me problems is a Tzeetch army

Post edited by: Your Conscience, at: 2007/11/08 18:25