PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Buildings

DarthXander
13-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Warhammer Fantasy Buildings (http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=List_Models&code=99120299015&orignav=1 3) are here!

It appears to me that somthing similar to the Cities of Death set-up where you can customise the models to a certain extent!

Look nice though, with a little work would make a nice \"Feudal\" world set-up!

PegLegBill
13-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Why set them up for a feudal world when you can use them how they are supposed to be in fantasy.

Only they\'re not very orcy so im not gonna get them.

and im a bit broke.:(

Captain Castus
13-04-2007, 06:52 PM
They could be adapted for 40K Gothic Imperial-style buildings no problem... A nice source of bits too... :)

The Warsmith
13-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Looks so nice, gonna have to make me a small fort. Thats if they are compatible with the fortress kit. Could be very kl then.

Indra
17-04-2007, 06:52 PM
I like them and I think it\'s a good way to add some really nice terrain into your collection too. I personally prefer to make my own terrain, but if I had the cash to sare I think I\'d get one or two of them.

It\'s a good way for novice modellers to get some good looking stuff to be using as guides to aim for too, and I think that may be where the value lies with them.

Indra

grabnutz
29-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Methinks I\'m gonna have to send in some of me building planz. I does lotz of terrain-stuff fer me mates, fantasy and SF.

Soundz like a project fer me to finally put dopwn me methodz on paper like.

OK yer convinced me... :pinch:

DarthXander
29-04-2007, 10:47 AM
See I also had this issue with the CoD releases last year.

Gorgeous though the buildings are, I would never use them. None of my mates play Warhammer anymore and consequently I never game at home, the only battles I fight are in my local store.

As such I see little point in buying them, which is a shame as they really are very nice!

Honsou
29-04-2007, 10:48 AM
might have to get some and incorporate it into somat...

Honsou