PDA

View Full Version : DoW: WA

dad0twins
13-03-2007, 05:32 AM
Hey anybody got any tips for the third Eldar level of Winter Assult. I am pretty much stuck.

Farskit
13-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Which one is it already? the one where you have to get to the Titan first?

If so, pretty easy. The imperials can\'t open the gates of the Shield on their own, so you\'ve got unlimited time.

What I did: I researched the \"Shrouding\" ability for Warp Gates. That way you\'re safe from the never ending Ork attacks. Then I built as many Fir Prisms as I could, and Bang!

Aah, good times where you could have more than two Prisms...
Then, a Falcon to transport a Bonesinger near the last warping site, teleport to the site, you win.

If that\'s not it, sorry...

If it is the mission where you are totally surrounded by Countless Orks, remember your bonesingers have the Teleport ability!!

(I forgot it and got stuck there for quite some time!)

The Vulture
13-03-2007, 04:29 PM
ppl play DoW on this site! i thought i was the only one! :woohoo: anybody want to play against me.

anyways on topic, yeah that sounds like a sound strategy, although i did the SM campaigns first, and as i recall that mission was the last Eldar one i did.

Adrassil
15-05-2008, 03:27 AM
Aparently not Vulture i used to play it but my comp's to crappy I once in a while play it at an internet cafe but for a while I got so good at Eldar I went through an entire 8 player game with out losing one unit pretty awesome huh?

The Vulture
15-05-2008, 04:04 AM
Aparently not Vulture i used to play it but my comp's to crappy I once in a while play it at an internet cafe but for a while I got so good at Eldar I went through an entire 8 player game with out losing one unit pretty awesome huh?

Thats possible, I assume you pulled back depleted units and replaced them while the other recharged?

Or by some miracle did they survive the whole game!

OH did you not even get to attack the enemy?

Adrassil
15-05-2008, 04:51 AM
Nope I killed a Tau player, charged his faggy Tau units on the flank with a lot of Howling Banshees with Fleet of foot made my Warp Spiders teleprt behind the Tau and had support from My Dark Reapers and no Eldar died and they survived the entire game! it was 4v4 by the way!

The Vulture
15-05-2008, 10:49 PM
faggy Tau units?! No such thing! The Tau are very respectable creatures.

Nice strategy btw, get close and personal with a shooty anti-social army.

Adrassil
15-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Sorry I just hate Tau it was quite a large army to but the guy wasnt very good....