PDA

View Full Version : inquisitor = awesome

killer cheese
27-02-2007, 03:35 PM
i would just like to say, inquisitor is AWESOME, the models are in proportion and the rules make sense. shame my tech marine was sooooo powerful, yeah 44 damage from a plasma gun shot causing the nid to fall off the building :woohoo:

Kiefer13
27-02-2007, 07:02 PM
What is inquisitor like, I\'ve never played and but it sounds cool? Also, how expensive are the models on average?

Zazel
27-02-2007, 07:20 PM
we played it a lil i found it to be like a rpg with figure rep the models are like ?25 or sommat stupid we played it with 40k models and LOADZ of necro scenery lol

Kiefer13
27-02-2007, 07:22 PM
I wouldn\'t like to accidentally drop an inq model on my foot! :pinch:

The Dim Reaper
27-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Their not actually that big and I think they\'re plastic...

They were using them as statues of famous Imperials on a board at my local GW.

Works well.

Cheers,

Dim

grabnutz
28-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Simply put the Inquisitor rules are complete pants! They are an overly-complex set of pseudo-rpg rules that fail as an rpg and also fail as a set of skirmish rules.

Don\'t get me wrong I liked the fluff bits of the book, the history and deatil on the Inquisition was very interesting, but I am damn glad they were free to download because if I\'d shelled out ?40 for a rulebook set and then had to spend a fortune on two or three figures I\'d be seriously pissed about now.

I am looking forward to the W40K rpg rules we are promised, until then I shall continue to use a set of homebrew rules and 28mm figures for my kicks.

Half-mad, half biscuit...