PDA

View Full Version : Modelling - an important part of the hobby

NathanS
07-04-2006, 03:46 PM
This thread discusses the Content article: Modelling - an important part of the hobby (index.php?option=content&task=view&Itemid=60&id=19)

I think we should have like a online workshop for modeling and terrain building tips and advice on how to achieve a certain goal.

Starks333
07-04-2006, 10:32 PM
not sure what you are getting at...you want a collection of articles detailing how to make nice looking things...or....

cuz this forum is for posting and asking questions as much as it is showing people what you have done!

Starks

adders
07-04-2006, 10:35 PM
And if you like you can also submit an article to the site using the submit content option in the user menu.

Cheers

NathanS
07-04-2006, 11:10 PM
I was just thinking that we all have different skills that might help others out if we write articles on them so they can access them any time to get helpfull tips. say i am the worlds greatest using greenstuff which i am not as can be seen in the gallery under the Death Walker Librarian hood and cape. I just think if we but our basics down people can check them out and learn to get better.

Indra
08-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Thats what I\'m doing here, although your suggestion is very good. Im saving allt he really good tips into word and when a good amount is done I\'m posting an article for reference for peeps.

Fear not, I\'m on the case!!!!

NathanS
08-04-2006, 06:48 AM
Works for me.