PDA

View Full Version : Cool models made from spare bitz

Pyrofoo
23-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Hi

I decided I would start a new topic on cool stuff you guys have made from spare bitz that everyone gets after making a couple things. They could be anything from emplacements to whole units to special characters.

For instance, after finishing my predator annihilator and razorback I had some extra armour and gun pieces so I attached an autocannon with lascannons and heavy bolters on each side, on doors and put a set of handles at the back on the ammo box for the autocannon. I call it the super heavy weapoon platform!

Anyway, just post anything you want here that you feel you should get recognition for. bye!:)

Knight of ne
23-11-2006, 08:51 PM
i used spare marine parts and a bit of green stuff to make it look like a marine drowning in quickmud!

Crusher Of Fates
23-11-2006, 08:58 PM
i made a sewer entrance using parts from a land speeder, cardboard and the rats of the skaven sprue (and lots of PVA for sludge!)

Mycosynth
23-11-2006, 11:14 PM
I made bob, my light blue super duper chaos possessed.

Pyrofoo
25-11-2006, 03:36 AM
that doesn\'t count!
he\'s a normal possessed marine!
the only difference is that you us him as a sergeant with a bolt pistol and power fist.

Also I\'m talking about big conversions like completely original, out of nowhere ideas. Not calling your guys ideas non-original but i want to hear about the big things that people have made

Starks333
25-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Dragon Marine (http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Starks3333/King%20of%20Dragons/)

isnt done, and im going to resculpt a bunch but hes done using a bunch of random parts

old terminator lightning claws
ulriks head
malekiths dragons\' webbed flappy thingies
dragons heads from bretonnian knights of the realm(old ones)
marine stuff
spikes off a dark eldar gauntlet
dark elf(new) dragon shield icon

annnd i think thats it

Starks

adders
25-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Looking good Starks - can\'t wait to see the finished modedl.

Cheers

Pyrofoo
25-11-2006, 03:56 PM
hey, Adders. I can\'t get my pictures on because it says they\'re too big. Shouldn\'t it just automatically resize them so that they fit?

Starks333
25-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Pyrofoo wrote:

hey, Adders. I can\'t get my pictures on because it says they\'re too big. Shouldn\'t it just automatically resize them so that they fit?

nope, use the [img size=150] to make them smaller, just set the size from 100-500 and it should work

Starks

Aun O Vader
25-11-2006, 06:09 PM
the max size you can use is 450, but otherwise Starks has got it sorted. If you check out the link in my signature then thats a thread on posting urls and images.

Gaius Julius
26-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Made from spare bitz...I guess you could say my Lord, Gaius Julius, as his model is pretty much loads of bitz stuck onto him!

GJ