Special:

Miners x 16 201pts
Full Command

Cannon: 105pts
Engineer

Cannon: 105pts
Engineer

Totals up at 1539points

Only what to do with the rest, id say i have enough combat related troops, any ideas for shooting? I\'m open to any and all suggestions. (p.s this is a point filler exersice nota rate exersice)

Thanks

~Nik

Drackonis
19-11-2006, 05:53 AM
Mabye some gyroceptors for harrassing and protecting flanks, you could use them to \'encourage\'the other player to move his units into range of your cannons and that kind of thing.

It really depends on what your strategy is...

Hmm, mabye ill post up my Chaos list. So expensive yet so powerful.

The Warsmith
01-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Id advise u get rid of one or both thanes for at least one runesmith and with all those cannons, a master engineer (really helps)

u ma want to think about bulking up the warriors and getting rid of one unit of thunderers. If your planning on using your miners as lords bodyguard, don\'t. ruins their special rules. Get some ironbreakers (+2 armour in cc) or hammerers because of bloodlines rule

Palfy
02-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Get an organ gun. These are beasts and are great
Flame cannons are pretty good too as are a couple of bolt throwers but if you added all of the above you may end up with one of the hated gunlines.

I would almost definatly add a runesmith and another block of combat infantry that will start on the field to give you solid base. I would also drop a unit of thunderers

But hey, thats just me

DarthXander
02-01-2007, 10:22 PM
You lack magical defence and offence, so I agree with the others, swap a thane for a runsmith!

Your Conscience
16-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Yeah definatly get a runesmith and drop a thane. i would also recommened getting a unit of hammeres or ironbreakers to keep your lord safe.