PDA

View Full Version : Anima Tactics

Ammon
02-09-2011, 06:08 AM
Just curious if anyone on here plays Anima Tactics. I'm looking for a Fantasy game that plays on a scale simliar to Infinity and heard that this one is fairly close. Just curious if anyone had tried it and what their thoughts on it are.

Honsou
03-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Can't say I've tried it myself, or even heard of it for that matter. If I'm honest, I'd say that Infinity (since its already liked to it) might be a better way to go- it has a rapidly growing following, huge support and community and so on and so forth. I'm thinking you're more likely to get a game that way.

Ammon
04-09-2011, 06:09 AM
Thanks Hons. I'm already on the Infinity band wagon with a nice little Haqq force. In fact just tonight I was wandering around the Warstore (so to speak) trying to decide if I should pick up the Shock Army sectorial. Finally decided not to when a buddy of mine from work called to say he'd checked it out and was going to go Pan O. Time for some new recruits.

Aeth
04-09-2011, 07:58 PM
If you're looking for a more traditional fantasy slant on your skirmish gaming have a look at Hell Dorado, Bushido or Dark Age. Anima Tactics is a little thematicalyl shifted from that.

Ammon
09-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the tips Aeth. I'll be sure to check those out.