PDA

View Full Version : BFG: Campaigns

TempestBlade
08-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Has anyone played a BFG campaign? They look absolutely brilliant!

Though I am a little confused about the way territory is gained. It says you can challenge an opponent to a game and then play the game. It then mentions in the Aftermath that if the system being played in is connected by a warp route to one the player already owns then it can be captured (temporarily if a Raid, permanently if a Battle).

My question is how do you determine which system is actually being played in? I mean, do you challenge your opponent and then play a game in one of the systems near one of the ones you own - meaning if you win you get something and they win then they don't get a system? Then next time you play a game in a system adjacent to one of their systems so if you win you get nothing and if they win they get control of the system?

I mean I know you get experience, renown, etc; but if I'm correct above then only one of you (until your systems have massively expanded and are on each others doorsteps) actually has a chance of claiming the system?

VolatilSpam
13-09-2010, 06:00 AM
Donde esta ruleset?

Skringly
13-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Go and get it. GW.

AS for the Campaigns I've never bothered with them. I've just stuck to singal games.