PDA

View Full Version : So What are You working on?

DarthXander
01-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Well:

Got 32 Boyz to build and paint and convert three to rokkit boyz.
Then to go with them is a Nob and my new converted warboss

Then got 10 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers onto whom I have just glued some brass etch =I= symbols

Then there all the space marines to repaint

Oh and the 30 odd riders of rohan + characters and Uruk Hai and plastic fellowship!

Fenix
01-10-2006, 06:18 PM
busy man!

Scolar
01-10-2006, 06:30 PM
I reckon I will start off with a Word Bearers force, including two 8 men squads (one squad fully CC), a new lord (dark apostle) and some terminator chosen to go with him, a rhino, havok squad. I will then add a daemon pack most probably.

mark
01-10-2006, 06:51 PM
you sound very busy xander

ive got 4 5 man tatical squads for my iron hands and my iron father, i ight also have a go at a termie chaplin if i can find the right bits in my bits box

Aun O Vader
01-10-2006, 07:06 PM
well, i\'ve got my new commander, as well as my old commander and two more crisis suits to paint up! as wel as that I\'ve got another ethereal to finish (got a name already thanks to GJ). hmm, another few FWs to add to my existing squads, get them up to 9 models in each squad. Another hammerhead, about 18 more kroot, my vespid squad! blimey! I\'m even busier than Xander!

All this stuff is the bits I\'ve got left from my Empire Army that I bought when they released the new codex!

oh, and I\'ve got my honour guard squad to finish off as well, just in the process of converting their legs, and GSing them!

DarthXander
01-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Is your new commander that Forge World Battle Suit?

Aun O Vader
01-10-2006, 08:25 PM
yeah, I\'ve got the pose sorted out, all I need to do is make space on my paint desk for him!

DarthXander
01-10-2006, 09:14 PM
I just found all the bits for a Leman Russ tank in this box of stuff that was passed on to me years ago and have managed to make a Looted Russ! It looks great! The fact that the orky bits added are actually holding it together makes it all the better!

Wow, I\'m really getting into the ork thing!

Scolar
01-10-2006, 09:15 PM
:P you just need to let go of reality when making an ork vehicle. Just like what Nepeccel must have done with his ork battlewagon!

DarthXander
01-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Yeah its pretty good his wagon! Have you seen the other battle wagon on there? Its stunning!

I reckon the best thing about my looted russ is this is the 2nd time it has been looted! It was looted by my lil bro a few years ago but he has given up! However his utter inability to model has infact made it look better! Some old classics grots with spanners, a black ork, an ork arm holding a heavy bolter and some random bits of sprue and one lovely looking russ! The fact that if you sneeze near it it will fall apart is great!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Mycosynth
01-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Im pretty much just working on my second FW squad right now and painting a commander.

grinkohof
01-10-2006, 10:21 PM
well i\'ve got a bloodthirster that is only half pinned and needing to be greenstuffed and painted, then i have my berzerkers to finish, a space marine devastator squad needs to be finished, a landspeeder thats needs finishing, and elrond needs to be finished too! i didnt think i had so much to do until i wrote it all down! *sighs*

Aun O Vader
01-10-2006, 10:30 PM
i didnt think i had so much to do until i wrote it all down! *sighs*

that\'s what happened to me Grinko! quite scary when I look at it! must finish some of this stuff!

Starks333
02-10-2006, 04:43 AM
what i have:

100 some models to strip/clean assmeble/prime and paint basic colours on

daemon prince for conflict montreal/commission

another 100 or so of my own marines + vehicles to convert up/paint basic colours on

then my 3-4 games day entrees one being a HUGE project

so....a lot :P

Starks

Post edited by: Starks333, at: 2006/10/02 05:43

Big D
02-10-2006, 01:18 PM
I\'v got a whole new tau army to sort out at the mo but will be starting with the FW and fish first just to get a feel for painting my tau army............. still not sure what colour to use yet either?????

Laterz
B)

DavicusPrime
03-10-2006, 04:43 AM
Here\'s the list...

3 scratchbuilt trees and a base to complete my wilderness terrain set.

a set 6 razorwire and 6 tank traps based to fit the wilderness terrain to go with my planned Imperial Outpost/Depot terrain pieces.

A battleforce + 10 worth of marines to assemble.

6 Marines to paint

1 Razorback to add scratchbuilt armor plates to then paint

1 Landspeeder Tornado to assemble/paint

Scratchbuild a shield, paint and attach to my Dreadnought\'s assault cannon arm (more extra armor WYSIWYG)

2 killer kans to paint

32 Orks to finish converting and begin painting

Finish scratchbuilding my Warboss\' wargear then paint him

Make prototype Stormboy from a boy conversion

Finish prototype ferns to add to existing terrain pieces.

I need to actually focus on one thing at a time and I might actually finish something.

-DavicusPrime

Post edited by: DavicusPrime, at: 2006/10/03 05:48

Indra
03-10-2006, 05:12 AM
Woring my way through my IF SM. I have the contents of the Combat Patrol but need to get on with it when I can.

This place keeps me from doing it...

Skrall
03-10-2006, 02:37 PM
possibly an iron warrior daemon prince,
and if i get myself back to it horus

Hawke

saustin
03-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Just got a new necron battleforce so Im slowly dragging my way though it. Slowly but surely:).

kharn the betrayer
03-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Err 2000 points of dwarfs for Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

I have played most (except Tau) of the armies for 40k so wanted a challange and moved back to Fantasy for a change.

:evil:

Captain Castus
03-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Hmmm... Where do I start?

I\'m working on:
- Continuing to paint my Ultramarines (about 2000 points of 4000 done so far...)
- STARTING to paint my Nids (a handful only of 3000 points painted so far...)
- A stormtrooper squad and Inquisitorial Chimera to paint for my \'Ordo Xenos\' list...
- Painting my 1000 point WFB Chaos \'starter\' army...
and
- Trying to get my wife into miniature painting! (A Wood Elf Army box seems to have her vaguely interested!)

I wish I had more time!!!

Indra
03-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Ah, trying to ensare the wife. I did that attempt once. Never really succeeded in maintaining her interest, despite getting a pasting from her every time she played me.

Ah well...

Hephesto
06-10-2006, 01:56 AM
And another long list :P

Wordbearers;
- 36 infantry
- make alternative model for a obliterator
- make alternative models for plagebearers
- make alternative models for flamers
- make alternative models for furies
- finish up my chaos magister (sorceoror lieutenant)

Paint some confrontation stuff
- yes yes i know not 40k, but nice for a change

Working on ideas for a wordbearer terrain piece/display base thingy

And of course some ideas here and there for the next army, scratch that armies!

Post edited by: hephesto, at: 2006/10/06 02:58

Kiefer13
06-10-2006, 02:02 AM
I have to paint...

20 Guardsmen
18 Chaos Marines
20 Marines
12 Firewarriors

and glue together and paint a LR Crusader!

Hephesto
06-10-2006, 02:04 AM
Kiefer13 wrote:

I have to paint...

20 Guardsmen
18 Chaos Marines
20 Marines
12 Firewarriors

and glue together and paint a LR Crusader!

ah another multitasker, what kind of chaos if I may ask?

Kiefer13
06-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Sons of Vadigar. My own legion of chaos based around the character concept that captain toenail made up for Vadigar the Sorceror. I have expanded the fluff and though up a colour scheme.

Mainly black, with gold trim and purple shoulder pads. Something like that anyway, i\'ll see what it comes out like on saturday!

Btw the fluff on Vadigar is in the General 40k section, if you wanna look.

Kiefer13
06-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Sons of Vadigar. My own legion of chaos based around the character concept that captain toenail made up for Vadigar the Sorceror. I have expanded the fluff and though up a colour scheme.

Mainly black, with gold trim and purple shoulder pads. Something like that anyway, i\'ll see what it comes out like on saturday!

Kiefer13
06-10-2006, 02:09 AM

SkuToV
When did you crawl through the airlock??

SkuToV
When did you crawl through the airlock??

Hephesto
06-10-2006, 02:13 AM
and repeat:laugh:

Looks like to corruptive influence of the warp is taking hold of this place!

Best of luck with your Sons of Vadigar.

Post edited by: hephesto, at: 2006/10/06 03:14

Kiefer13
06-10-2006, 02:14 AM
lol, woulden\'t post so I clicked the button repeatadly and then It decided to work!

Aun O Vader
06-10-2006, 02:15 AM
yeah, but what\'s Sku\'s excuse? sort it out boys, don\'t make me go fetch Hawke! btw, some nice looking concepts in this lot, I\'m really looking forward to seeing more of these models as they become painted!

The Dim Reaper
06-10-2006, 02:16 AM
yup, and through that my previous reply ended up with its own thread. :laugh:

I\'m proud of it!!

Cheers,

Dim

SkuToV
06-10-2006, 02:17 AM
computer decided to freeze with the mouse clicked over the \"submit\" button...