PDA

View Full Version : Corvus\'s Chapter Master

Indra
29-03-2006, 04:31 AM
Guys, I made this today for Corvus, he trusted me with a cash purchase of varying components to make a chapter master for him. I thought I\'d share the only snaps I took with you guys. The next time you see this mini will be when Corvus has him painted and publishes the images.

I\'d like to say thanks to Corvus for trusting me enough to send me the bits and the mini is being posted ASAP. I\'d also like to say that I apperciate the opportunity to commit to a conversion this cool on the basis of trust.

So here\'s the link. Check him out. (He obviously aint sprayed yet, I took these snaps before priming him so that you could see what was converted.

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/RonJonesLP/Corvus%20Chapter%20Master/

Component count:

Left arm, Left Hand, Sword, Sword Hilt, Shoulder Pad = 5
Right Arm, Right shoulder, Sword, Sword Hilt, Shoulder Pad = 5
Body, Greenstuff Tabard = 2
Felix Head (of Felix and Gortek fame) = 1
Chaplain Grimaldus Backpack = 1
Hormagaunt Corpse (Body, Head, Talon, Leg), Slate = 5

Total = 19 components

Thanks again to Corvus!

*raises a glass*

Here\'s to trust!

:woohoo:

Titicincy
29-03-2006, 05:37 AM
Hey guys, trust is good. :P
I can offer my service to paint this cool mini if Corvus is interested.
I think to MNM blades will make a great effect! Just need to have more information about what is the base scheme of the Corvus chapter. I know, I\'m a brand new one here but I\'m someone honest. Up to you Corvus. We can talk about that if you need. Paint a great mini is always interesting for those who like painting.
:laugh:
Nice job Indra...

Indra
30-03-2006, 04:43 AM
Thanks mate. I just hope Curvus finds the real life mini as acceptable as it is in the pics!

This forum is dedicated to 40k, and I think that the people here are honest and forthwright. I hope it stays this way. My love of the hobby is one reason I stay here and Mod, but the main reason is the members. Good people make good forumites.

*Group hug*

Ok enough of that...

*Draws Hawkes flamer and strokes it...*

Gaius Julius
30-03-2006, 01:13 PM
aaawww i think i\'m going to cry...NO! crying shows weakness, and i shall not look weak in front of my peers! NO*cries*...stop ....crying....you weakling!!! *begins to hit my head* OW OW OW...stop crying.........*knocks myself unconscious*

Ahem...anyway yes this site is very friendly and polite and the imaginative ideas of it\'s members is flabbergasting!!!

good work everyone!*joins group hug, but spiky bits of power armour kill the members next to me*
oops.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Corvus
30-03-2006, 10:36 PM
I must return that thank you twofold, Indra.. Looks awesome on the pictures, and I can\'t wait to go home to see if it\'s been delivered! :)

I\'m not an overly trusting person, but I figured you to be a trustworthy person right away and I was proven correct! ;)

Thanks for the offer btw on the painting of it, Tristan... but I love painting and can\'t wait to set about it with my brushes ;) Only think I\'m worried about is the gaunt! ;)

Corvus

Indra
31-03-2006, 02:22 AM
Well you should have it by now...

Mail me when you get it!!!!!!

:woohoo:

Titicincy
01-04-2006, 05:32 AM
Hi Corvus,
I thorougly understand that you\'re psyched about the idea to panit this model...I feel the same when my brother give me a real good piece to paint.
Enjoy this one and above all send pictures of it when it\'s done.;)

Corvus
02-04-2006, 04:36 AM
Thank you Tristan, I certainly will post piccies when he\'s done!

Ave Imperator!

Indra
17-06-2006, 06:52 AM
Well heres the pics I took before posting him back to corvus:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/RonJonesLP/Corvus%20Chapter%20Master/a0a5f726.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/RonJonesLP/Corvus%20Chapter%20Master/f21a5da2.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/RonJonesLP/Corvus%20Chapter%20Master/782b3527.jpg

Components were a techmarine artificer armour body, assault arms, 2 howling banshee swords, green stuff and a Hormagaunt. Oh, and a chaplains backpack with a cool little book on it. And the head from Felix of Felix and Gotrek fame.

:)

Took me about 3 hours to make him for Corvus.