PDA

View Full Version : Space Hulk New edition.

NathanS
27-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Has anyone from astro played the new space hulk that much. I played it for the first time last night and I have to say I absolutely love it. I lost the first game but we all know it doesn't count we were learning the rules in that one. I did win the second match though. I found it a quite enjoyable way to pass the time on a friday evening with one of my sons and a buddies nephew. We only played the first mission but next friday we plan on going to the second mission in the game.

Pherion
27-02-2010, 03:22 PM
The game is amazing :-P Keep playing, you'll find all kinds of little intricacies. Couple of my friends got together with three full sets of the game .... and did a mission where they had to climb levels of a hulk to get out before it exploded. Each set of space hulk was a level of the ship O.o ... the WHOLE box lol, very sad I wasn't there for that!

Sardonic Wolf
28-02-2010, 03:29 PM
The game is amazing :-P Keep playing, you'll find all kinds of little intricacies. Couple of my friends got together with three full sets of the game .... and did a mission where they had to climb levels of a hulk to get out before it exploded. Each set of space hulk was a level of the ship O.o ... the WHOLE box lol, very sad I wasn't there for that!

I 'm guessign that took a while, but fun all the same,
i've played half of them with my brother then he got bored/kept losing so we haven't got anyfurther shame really i really enjoyed palying it

Let The Dice Decide
06-03-2010, 06:28 AM
Yea i been playing it quite a bit since it came out.
Excellent game but some of the missions are weighted in one players favour.
The models that come with the new version are amazing too, made even more impressive by the fact they are snap fits.
3 boards all put together. i couldnt even fit that in my house! must have been swarming with stealers tho!

Carrelio
06-03-2010, 05:24 PM
I just love the mini's but I really should try it out sometime!

TempestBlade
27-08-2010, 09:33 AM
It's a great game, but can be so frustrating as the Space Marine player! We've been stuck on the mission in which you start with just the Librarian and the Lightning Claw Terminator and you have to wake up the rest of the Marines. While the Librarian is amazingly powerful (for a limited time) the Lightning Claw Terminator may very well be my least favourite - who brings claws to a 'Stealer fight?! ;)

Nomad
27-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Doing well there Tempest Blade, one ribbon for one year service and another for two years. Does that add up to 3 years?

TempestBlade
08-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Doing well there Tempest Blade, one ribbon for one year service and another for two years. Does that add up to 3 years?

Only to people whose mathematical capacities are sufficiently advanced :grin: