PDA

View Full Version : Goliaths

Ocelot
03-09-2006, 02:02 AM
Hi
I have teamed up with Archon N to build a necromunda board and two gangs to fight each other with. Here are the two newest members of my Goliath gang for you to look at.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i205/goshnak/Goliaths/necromundagoliath017.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i205/goshnak/Goliaths/necromundagoliath016.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i205/goshnak/Goliaths/necromundagoliath015.jpg

Post edited by: Nepeccel, at: 2006/09/03 02:03

The Dim Reaper
03-09-2006, 02:13 AM
Woooo, I like. There\'s a karma boost in it for your good work.
How do you paint teh skin though, I can never get it right :blush:

Cheers,

Dim

P.S Delaque 4 life

Aun O Vader
03-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Do you two know each other then, or is this going to be playing against each other online? If so, do you fancy an escher gang to face off against?

btw, I like these guys, I\'ve never been overly keen on goliaths, but these are pretty well painted! The new models look better than the old ones, but I still prefer the Eschermodels, probably the best model range for necromunda.

oh, and if I do join in I promise to come up with a new gang, not my old one with 18 members and a gang rating of 5000+!

unless you really want a lot of pain!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ocelot
03-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Glad you like it. Even though the lighting doesn\'t help. The skin was based with dark flesh and lightened up to that point. I might make a tutorial if anyone else wants to know.

Ocelot
03-09-2006, 02:22 AM
I have an idea! Me and Archon know each other so we will be playing face to face :evil: but We could also do an online campaign thing. Here\'s how it goes, each player must have a gang in real life representing the gang online. We then have battles, writing everything as if it\'s a story. Like the arena kinda. It would need refining but I think we could make it work. What does everyone else think?

The Dim Reaper
03-09-2006, 02:27 AM
I like the sound of this. :P

Though I\'ll have to buy a gang soon.

:evil:Derikk\'s Hellcoats:evil:

Now to find the funds....

Cheers,

Dim

Ocelot
03-09-2006, 02:30 AM
We could even make a map of the area we all fight in. Marking the territories of each gang.

Indra
03-09-2006, 04:52 AM
I think that this idea could be the basis for the next DtC idea, as Necromunda is great.

Could easily incorporate it into the existing 40k ethos of the site.

The mechanics would be tricky though. We\'d have to figure out a regulated system to ensure fairness and to avoid clutter, but great idea. Oh and great mini\'s by the way!

Scolar
03-09-2006, 05:01 AM
Yeah we would just have to iron out a few kinks if it goes ahead and it would be quite cool. Also helps that necromunda is in the same time era as 40k as you said.

Indra
03-09-2006, 05:10 AM
Hey it IS 40k just a different setting. Thats the justification for a campaign on a 40k forum board and community.

Anyhoo, plot ideas down in the game universe forum for the running of things and let people thrash out thier suggestions on how to do a campaign there. Might get some good ideas on the facilitation of an online necromunda campaign.

Indrafurya