PDA

View Full Version : Blood Bowl Tournament:

GuinnessGremlin
02-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Our local gaming group here is participating in a blood bowl tournament. We have made a large impact as most of us are new players. We are 2 rounds in. The highlight of the first round was the commissioner playing me and that I beat him but feared for my life. (as it should be in blood bowl)

Blood Bowl Round 2

Ok, so we've proceeded into the second week of Blood Bowl. Atlantis Gaming Guild still putting on a strong showing.
The record as thus appears like this: (W-L-T)
Agnostic God: 2-o-o
Omnidevil: 0-1-1
GuinnessGremlin: 2-o-o

Agnostic God was playing his rats against some denziens of the undead. With some spectacular running his rats escaped becoming undead themselves, scoring three touchdowns, while it appeared rigor mortis had set in too strongly as the undead couldn't respond.

Omnidevil came off a rough start when his opponent couldn't even make the turf in the first round. Then in their place appeared some infected nurgle players. The dwarves donned their facemasks and proceeded to fight over the pigskin on the turf. They lost 2-1, primarily because the dwarves feared getting H1N1 from the nurgle players.

Guinness Gremlin's lizardmen came out of the jungle depths to face off against the dreaded dark elves. After pounding the commissioners' high elves into the ground, the dark bretheren decided they could do better. The elves were forced to concede after 3 of them were dead, with one on a stretcher waiting for next game. Although it was a concession, the Lizards were ahead at 2-1 before the elves ran off the field.

AgnosticGod
04-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Can't wait for game three! I will hopefully have the day and time set by the end of today!

AG

Honsou
04-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Sounds like you chaps had some good fun there.

GuinnessGremlin
06-11-2009, 01:10 AM
It's definitely fun...

AG, I'm kind of thankful I haven't run into you yet. Everyone I play seems to end up with a few people less on their roster. After last game, the poor guy is going to be starting out with 4 down, including his runner. He purchased a Witch Elf instead for next game....
I'm not entirely sure that was the best choice, but it will fill some holes for him.

AgnosticGod
06-11-2009, 03:33 PM
I am pretty sure that if I had to play you, my lucky streak of not losing anyone will end horribly! As it is I am expecting to get what's coming to me in the next game. I just hope I can for the most part keep the damages to a minimum.

The one you really need to worry about is Jas in the last round of the regular season! I think he really wants another crack at you! LOL

AG