PDA

View Full Version : NEED SPARES

Davrid
09-10-2009, 11:51 AM
hey everyone

i have been looking through all my stuff that i have in spare bitz arms, legs, heads so on and so forth and i do not really need them anymore but i am looking for other bitz so I'm putting up this thread for anyone who is interested in swapping bitz with me just message me and ill get back to you on how we can swap.

What i have is-
Orc and goblin bitz
Choppas (orcs and black orcs)
Black orc musician and banners
Orc spears
Goblin legs
Goblin banner and musician arm
Heads (orc Goblin and black orc)

Empire
Weapons (lances, handle arms for spears and halberds, swords and sheilds)
Legs
Rocket battery parts
Empire general bitz

High elf
Swords
legs
Symbols

Space marines
Botlers
Bolt guns
Banner
Heads
Autocannon for tank
Land raider weapons and bitz

I'm looking for mostly Chaos weapons and imperial Guard Bitz But if you email and tell me what you want and have an offer to trade with me then we could come to an agreement on what is fair so on and so forth

Oh and i also have high elves models im looking to get rid of to so if you would like to trade for high elf models then let me know that too

Yours truly
Lord of change and king of skulls
Davrid

Honsou
09-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I shall say what I said in the other thread: a thread like this and for this purpose already exists. Please refer to my previous statement:

We already have a lovely thread for that, head over to the Pay it Forward (http://www.astronomican.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12437) thread.

Secondly, in future please use the EDIT button, instead of posting another thread.

EDIT - Other thread deleted... CC ;)