PDA

View Full Version : Remember this old chesnut?

Indra
30-09-2009, 08:56 AM
How to make Lots of terrain for little money (http://www.astronomican.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=98)

Its that old article I did- well someone emailed me about it today from the site and I was quite pleased to be going over old ground again- I dont know how many people know about the articles section on the site or indeed how many people write them anymore- I was quite shocked to see that pretty much no new modelling articles had been added since I left all that time ago!

Where are all the modellers out there!

;)

I'm sure someone wants to write something....

Nomad
30-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Indra! You're NOT dead. Kharn tried to convince us you were part of the custard!

Vulpus Rex
30-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Hmm this is indeed an intriguing development :p Thanks |Indra

Silent_P
30-09-2009, 10:23 PM
It was an interesting read that I am going to attempt to replicate. Although, and I mean absolutely no offense, some of it did not make a lick of sense. I think something was lost in translation between English and "American". Still, it's a fantastic method. Just the pictures alone were very helpful.

Honsou
08-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Indra! You're NOT dead. Kharn tried to convince us you were part of the custard!

Sorry, gimme a second, we'll sort that out XD Also, Indra- good to see you. Oh, and HEY! I've done two xD

Arkaedin
08-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Good to see you're still kickin' it Indra! As for the whole article thing, that front page is never updated (same wit the articles). However, we still have loads of tutorials from members, just check out the database (http://www.astronomican.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9171)!

kharn the betrayer
08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Err how did he escape I thought we took care of him....

Kellen, stop trying to hide and tell me whose head that was cause it wasn't Indras.....

Are you back or shall we rent out your rooms again?

Hephesto
09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Err how did he escape I thought we took care of him....

Kellen, stop trying to hide and tell me whose head that was cause it wasn't Indras.....

Are you back or shall we rent out your rooms again?

He's not the only one who's escaped these last few months.....the underground has been working against the coalition of custard ;) (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Honsou
09-10-2009, 06:05 PM
He's not the only one who's escaped these last few months.....the underground has been working against the coalition of custard ;) (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Even after I locked the meeting rooms? :(