PDA

View Full Version : Snarsnik's WaAaGh!! 2000

Musashi
28-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Just wondered if you guys could have a little look over this proposed list, giong out shopping on wednesday, so any idea of where im going wrong would be great. again, as always, looking for a tournement standard army.

Snarsnik 205

NG shaman 125
lv2
Horn of urgok

NG shaman 135
lv2
Staff of sneaky stealin'

NG big boss 112
giant cave squig
Mortog's best basha
enchated sheild
light armour

(thinking of dropping this one in favour of a lv1 scroll caddy)

30 NGs 220
3x fanatics
full command
spears

25 NGs 195
3x fanatics
full command
spears

25 NGs 195
3x fanatics
full command
spears

Pretty basic i suppose, holds snarsnik in the large unit. should get full static combat res most of the time.

20 NGs 170
3x fanatics
full command
bows

20 NGs 170
3x fanatics
full command
bows

Yes, full fanatics in these. They will get into combat eventually, and im hoping that stand and shoot (especially against large targets) and 3 fanatics should stop some charges! one shaman in each

5 squig hoppers 75

5 squig hoppers 75

5 squig hoppers 75

My flankers, traveling with the giant cave squig. try and orchestarte some combined charges with my main units.

6 trolls 240

My hammer unit. travels with snarsniks unit at a slight angle. yes i could have taken stone trolls. but 6 basic vs 4 stone seemed a better choice.

So there we go. keep it to Night Goblins/snotlings when your maing changes please.

Thanks in advance.

Ghostmaker
30-09-2009, 03:31 AM
15 Fanatics!!!:eek:

That's gonna be a lot of death on both sides. But what is going to really hurt is when they throw their fast Cavalry or fliers up to bring out your Fanatics too early and slow down or even hurt your own army. This is gonna be a very fun and crazy army to play. I like that it's an all NG army with some trolls thrown in. I'm thinking that i would pull some of those Fanatics and put in a Doom Diver or two(if it were my army). How about a Rock lobber(those are crewed by Gobbos these days, right?). That way you could widdle down those Fast movers.

If you do run this army, please post a battle report. I'd love to know how it fares.

Cheers

Musashi
30-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Good ideas, but the two war machines you mentioned arent crewed by night gobblins (yes i could model them, but not fluffy ehh!)

Im playing a little 1000pt game on saturday with a cut down version of this list, so ill report back then.........

Ghostmaker
01-10-2009, 03:09 AM
Sorry. I'm just really getting back into the game. Been playing since 1992 but haven't bought the newer stuff in a while. Just been using my old stuff. If i remember correctly, the old doom diver was Night Gobbos. Good luck with that game.

Cheers