PDA

View Full Version : Primary for Custom Chapter

Dyp
14-08-2006, 12:56 AM
I need helping making a primary for my custom chapter, but I dont know how to make him or what parts to use, I was thing Lighting claw CLaw(with a plasma Pistol stuck on the top) and a Demon hunter thrunder hammer, but i dont know aht helmet i should should use and if he should be a termanetor or normal armour... plz help

This is all of my army for today
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/dyp100/IMGP0059.jpg

Post edited by: Dyp100, at: 2006/08/14 01:00

Starks333
14-08-2006, 12:57 AM
whats a primary? you mean commander?

Dyp
14-08-2006, 01:02 AM
no a primary, the people that found chapters, hes not deid yet becasue no-one knows he lives cause he one of the erasiced primary on the chapter chart (Thats every custom chapter excause)

Starks333
14-08-2006, 01:07 AM
i figured you meant a Primarch...everyone has an interest in them when they begin, my suggestion, dont even bother with them, just do a Commander, unless you have a lot of experience converting models and using GS

because the model will be mostly display anyways(although he could be a commander) but the converting required to make him look special enough requires loads of skill, fel free to attempt, but i suggest starting with smaller conversions

Starks

Indra
14-08-2006, 04:25 AM
Sound advice starks. Its all practice Dyp, try out on easy models fist is my advice, and then when you know more, attenmpt a larger project like a primarch.

mark
14-08-2006, 05:23 AM
it looks like you use a lot of paint try to use thin coats , nice colour scheme by the way. ill have athink about some parts you could use.what sort of thing did you have in mind ?

Dyp
14-08-2006, 03:37 PM
well i have alreasdy made a comnader so ive done easy, and i was thinking of Black Temps Helmet and Lighting Claw (But horus VS emp pic(notA badon) Claw) and a Horus thunder hamer which it easy, buy im going to stick a plasma pistol on top of the claw, but my clour scheme I know what I want, I find Primary hard becuase they are much taaller and i doent like the look on green stuff models!!!