8 Yaomen-all ranged.150 points
6-Grailknights-rare unit don't remeber its name. 228 points
Damsel of the lady w/ 1 dispell scroll 95 points
651 points all to all
So how can i improve it?:D

Hephesto
06-09-2009, 03:08 PM
First of welcome to Astro mate!

Not much of a tactics kind of guy myself I'm afraid, so my 'advice' may not be all that useful ;) I'd say that for a relatively small force you have quite a powerful group here, those grail knights are going to be able to deal with nearly anything at such a low point level. You have mobility in your advantage, though you will be outnumbered quite often so you really need to pick your battles.

Sure some of our Bret-loving members will be along any time now with some real ideas!

Faileas
06-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Aye first of all welcome to astro.......and good to see another Bret lover *grins*

The list needs a battlestandard to be legal, I'd drop the grail knights and take another hero and upgrade them to 100points worth, and take another 5 knights to accompany him 125points ish (I can;t see you facing more than 3 ranks worth of 'good' troops in any unit you charge, due to the point cost) so you get +1BB +1rank (and 1+outnumbering verse any units less than 12 in size).

Also as a note you could get 20 bowmen and upgrade them for the same cost of the yeomen.......giving you more shooting power (also they have longbows so have longer range). But of course you'd lose the mobility.

But it is a nice list and if you wanted to keep the grail knights you could just reduce their number by 2 and use those points for the Battlestandard.

Hephesto
06-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Now how did I forget the mandatory Battlestandard >_<