5 knights
khorne
standard
banner of blasting

5 knights
mark of nurgle
banner of frenzy
full com

im new to the forum , this is the list i run at the moment looking to improve n twink it as it has been winning
quite regurly at my local gw . feel free to comment on anything u might change.

Skringly
27-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Looks like a stable list. However you do't have many units, so you may get bogged down against larger numbers.

choas knornate knight
27-08-2009, 01:26 AM
hi mezzerik
i thought when ive been playing but the combo of magic tastic n flanking marauders n dogs with frontal charge of frenzied knights has worked . it always good when all 3 of your sorcerers get 1 n 6 on tzeentch
, i tend to keep all my sorcrers together to get the most out of them .

khornate knight

Saint of M
28-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Where are the core units? I thought mounted muraders and knights were aspecial choices, and dogs didn't count towardsyour core?

Jihad Jack
28-08-2009, 11:35 PM
I like it!
quick heavy beat down.

Now, Im not expert. But id does seem more based around fast moving leaders rather than core choices. isn't what makes chaos such a good choice is coer units? Seeing that you dont have alot of core your leaders would be exposed alot more often and if you play agaist a character assassination group. might have some problems if they survive the intial charges. I know if I played against this list with my Lizardmen, I would just go charcter hunting after my core gets engaged with with your charge models.

Good list though, makes me want to buy up some chaos.