PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Experiment

Killer
18-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Well, like the name suggests this is quite an experimental army. It did evolve a bit into a stronger list but it still really surprized me and has been doing very well against my friends.

So here goes:

Sorcerer Lord (Nobody sees this coming. Great spell caster too!)
MoN, Lvl 4, Bloodskull Pendant, Crown of E. Conquest (or the Runeshield - both work very well!), Word of Agony (or you can substitue the Crown for the Infernal Puppet and enchanted shield - also a great combo!)

Master of Fluff (AWESOME CHARACTER!)
MoT, Disc of T, BSB, Sword of Might, Golden Eye of T, Favour of the Gods, Shield and Bloodcurdling Roar

Sorcerer (quite a spell caster!)
MoT, Lvl2, Barded Steed, Book of Secrets, Dispel Scroll, Conjoined Humunculus

11 Warriors (the Lord comes here)
MoS, Halberds and shields, Full command, Rapuous Standard

12 Warriors
MoN, Halberds and Shields, Stb/Mus, Rage Banner

10 Warriors (the sorcerer comes here)
MoS, Halberds and Shields, Full command, Warbanner

5 Knights
MoK, Stb/Mus, Blasted banner

Chariot of Khorne (great attacking unit and YOU controll the frenzy!)

Warshrine of Slaanesh/Tzeentch

TOTAL: 2250

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments? Suggestions? Questions?

Marticus
18-08-2009, 03:16 PM
hmmm would be intresting to see this up against a high elf mage army that i sometimes run.... could be fun :)

Killer
18-08-2009, 03:32 PM
I still really want to play vs a magic heavy army and a shooting HEAVY army... and then my experiment will be complete! Mwah ha ha ha!!!

... *Hurmph*... I mean my playtesting.

It might become my tourny list if it keeps on performing like this!...

Marticus
18-08-2009, 03:33 PM
dude i can combine that :) i can do shooting and magic heavy for ya lol

Killer
18-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Well then, you'll have to come over for a holiday, and we'll play a game! :D

Marticus
18-08-2009, 03:49 PM
hm.... holiday... i forget what one of those are... but fear not if i do i shall make sure i bring the pointy eared ones :)

Snoza
19-08-2009, 12:02 AM
That List looks really Awesome :D i would suggest though the Sorcerer Lord should be on Dragon :P

It Should do well against a Heavy Magic Army

Snoza

Killer
20-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Thanks dude!

I know! Every fibre in my body is screaming- "HE SHOULD BE ON A DRAGON! WHERE'S THE DRAGON?!!"

But then I just calm myself down, and say to myself that I am trying something new...

And thus far this list has been performing very well!

I'll try and get some pics up ASAP on how I'm getting along. I added a Juggernaut Lord, a few Trolls, the Disc Lord, Maruader Horsemen, and a few more Warriors (which I did a little more converting on) to my collection! So hopefully I can show you guys how they are coming along soon!

Snoza
21-08-2009, 06:04 AM
Well he should be on a Dragon , Trying something new is always good though, and from the battles, i think the dragon would be a little over the top :) and might be more of a hinderence then a solution.

But I am looking forward to seeing those Mini's.

Snoza

The Warsmith
21-08-2009, 09:41 PM
How about putting him on a manticore? And didn't see sorceror lord coming? Every competitive list has one :D Lore of Tzeentch is too awesome to pass up.

Killer
22-08-2009, 09:15 AM
@ Snoz: I'll get those minis up as soon as I've got hold of the camera again!

@ Warsmith: The Manticore is awesome, but it dies too quickly! And I wouldn'd want my Sorcerer Lord defenceless in the middle of the battlefield! A Lord can still defend himself at least!... Man! If only Heroes could ride on Manticores!

... It's not the S. Lord that they don't see coming- it's what he has and how I use him... Bloodskull Pendant is an awesome piece of wargear!