PDA

View Full Version : The Sword Of The Emporer by O'sharrak

shas'o sharrak
05-05-2009, 12:43 PM
This is a post for peter from pitsburg for his camp

1500pt Empire list "The Sword of the Emperor"

Chapter master of the knights of the rising sun Gregory Killen on Barded Warhorse
Full plate armour (4+ Sv), Bronze sheild (ignore first wound from shooting or close combat), Sword of sigismund (+1 S always strike first), The white cloak (5+ ward, 2+ ward against Fire)
Total
The Emperor's Standard Bearer Ludwig Scwartzhelm on barded warhorse
Full plate armour (4+sv), Sword of justice, The emperor's Standard (all combats within recive +1 to combat resolution Ludwigs combat gets +2, this is in addition to there normal standards)
TOTAL
Captain of the Nuln Riken Dulborg
Full plate armour (4+sv), Sheild, Dragon bow (S6 Range 36" magical), Ring of the volans ( contains one random spell from any lore cast at its normal value for dispelling)
TOTAL
Father Patrick Macollen
Heavy armour, Two hand weapons, Doomfire ring (Casts burning head speel from lore of fire)
TOTAL

TROOPS:
10 Knights of the Reiksguard on barded warhorse with full command and Steel Standard (+d6" on first charge)
Full plate armour, Sheild, Handweapon, Lance
Total
20 Swordsman with full command
Light armour, Sheild, Hand weapon
10 Halberdiers with Light armour, Hand weapon, Halberd (Detachment 1)
10 Archer with Hand weapon, Bow
TOTAL
10 Handgunners with Musician and Marksman with longrifle
TOTAL 120pts
TOTAL 120pts
TOTAL 120pts

SPECIAL:
10 Inner Circle Knights of the order of the blazing sun on barded warhorse with full command and Steel Standard (+d6" on first charge)
TOTAL
Great Cannon with 3 crew
TOTAL 100pts
2 Mortar's each with 3 crew
TOTAL 150pts

RARE:
Hellblaster volly gun with 3 crew
TOTAL 110pts
Maximillion and 9 marksman with full command (BS 4)
Light armour, Hand weapon, Crossbow
TOTAL

General Tactics:
The idea is to use the gun line to draw the enemy into a place you can counter-attack with your cavalry units, the swordsman lead by the preist are perfect for holding up enemy for a turn while the captain adds firepower and LD to the unit of Handgunners he leads. The downside is when the enemy romps all over your gunlines or a sneeky git (IE wood elves spring to mind) deploy scouts behind your lines to disrupt you.
tThe Inner Circle Knights of the blazing sun are the hard center of the army led by their master they are a combat machine and immune to psycology and have 4 WS5 S6 Attacks that always attack first (even when charged Booooooo) and 6 WS4 S6 attacks plus 5 WS3 S3 attacks from the horses add to that a 1+ SV all round and you should have enough to put the hurt on a few people. Anyway i will finish the point cost ( i dont have my codex am at my sisters house) and finish this list any advice from anyone on compostion or tactics would be appreciated thank you all and
GOOD HUNTING