PDA

View Full Version : WoC 2250 army list...

beergod
30-04-2009, 02:06 PM
L+H- Chaos Lord
Shield
Mark of Nurgle
Armour of Damnation
Father of Blades
Necrotic Phylactery
Diabolic Splendor
Acid Ichor
Chaos Dragon

H- Exalted Hero
Mark of Nurgle
BSB
Doom Totem
Chaos Steed
Shield

H- Sorcerer of Chaos
Dispell Scroll
Dispell Scroll
Chaos steed

C- 5x Marauder horsemen
Mark of Slaanesh
Standard
Music

C-5x Marauder Horesemen
Mark of Slaanesh
Standard
Music

C- 20x Chaos Marauders
Mark of Tzeentch
Flails
Music

S- 5x Chaos Knights
Mark of Nurgle
Standard
War Banner

S- 5x Chaos Knights
Mark of Nurgle
Standard
Banner of Rage

4x Chaos Ogres
Chaos Armour
Great Weapons
Mark of Khorne

3 Cd
3 DD

Snoza
01-05-2009, 05:00 AM
Looks Very Nice, but i would suggest adding in more Marauders so that you have more bulk to the army and changing there mark to Slaanesh, but other then that it looks rather nice. have you had a chance to play test the army yet? if so how did it go?

Snoza

beergod
01-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Not till early May will I get a chance.
The Mark of Tzeenetch gives them a cheap save that they always get. I was thinking about a 2nd unit vs a unit of horsemen though

Snoza
02-05-2009, 01:33 AM
The Cheap Save is good, try it out and see if it works better for you.

I was just looking through your list again, and thought i might suggest Replacing on of the ogres for a Mutant Ogre.

let us know how things go when you do get the chance to test it out :)

Snoza

Killer
02-05-2009, 04:45 PM
I like the army! Love the special choices and the Heroes... I wouldn't change there!

Just one thing though- Giving flails to the horsemen makes them some of the best warmachine and skirmish hunters in the game! And they work exellent as supporting chargets aswell!

SquallEvoker
02-05-2009, 05:20 PM
The Vampire Counts list I'm making now would laugh at your list. Two dispel scrolls and 3dd leave you so horrendously open to a strong magic phase. I'd suggest doing something to add more dispelling power to the list, as even 7-9pd would be very hard to deal with, never mind 12pd or more. I don't know the warriors of chaos too well, so I can't offer much help, but without consistent anti-magic, look out for a movement spell that could get a unit like blood knights to charge your chaos knights or your lord.

Jasfmpgh
02-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I'd suggest dropping the War banner, off the knights... its not like they're really gonna need it. And maybe drop the standards off the fast calavry units.. i'd be too afraid of losing the banners and giving up the 100 vp.

Adding a extra first level wizard with some dispel scrolls would be nice.. but if your army is fast enough you can make it with only one wizard. You'll be able to shut down the first phase pretty well.

I like the footmen with the mark of Tzeench, its cheaper than the light armor.. an you'll actually get to use it.

Nitram
04-05-2009, 04:54 PM
is this the list youll be playing against me dave? =)

beergod
04-05-2009, 07:27 PM
No I want to play my TKs against you