PDA

View Full Version : Suitable Model.

Rider
21-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Could think of no-where else to put this.

Joining an Inq28 campaign close to home (Inq28 is Inquisitor with 40k scale models)

I have my warband (A four man Imperial Guard Veteran sniper team) but I am in need of a suitable leader model.

I don't particuarly care about the wargear on said model right now, I can convert that later. I am just at a loss for finding a model that I could use for an Inquisitor / Other kind of leader for said warband...

Ideas? I was thinking the Arty advisor from the new Imp Guard range (Arty? Damn, I've been playing way too much Battlefield 2...) but yeah.

Any ideas?

Captain Kellen
21-04-2009, 08:54 PM
The new primus psyker model might work into your theme. I find the new command squads in plastic might be good to convert someone toyour taste as well.

CK

Kodiak_Jones
21-04-2009, 09:06 PM
I've alwasy been a big fan of the Commissar model for the Imp. Guard range. And with the new Codex coming out soon, there are a lot of new models to pick from. The Imperial Navy Advisor looks pretty cool as well. Are you looking for just a plastic model or is pewter going to be ok to mod?

Gideon_Not_Ravenor
21-04-2009, 09:07 PM
I suggest a slight souped up cadian to make the inquisitor more realistic. I'm sure if you beg and plead you could get trygon to do something really spiffy. And you can have several attempts as it will be cheaper!

Rider
21-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Have to admit, that Primaris Psyker would make an awesome Inq28 model... Though not really to my theme...

Trying for the whole Spec Ops behind enemy lines kind of look... My snipers are all camo-ed up and I've used a lot from the Catachan Snipers... along with the sniper from the Last Chancers. Randomly.

Vulpus Rex
21-04-2009, 11:24 PM
If you can wait the new catachan officer with some kneeling legs would work well.

mr me
25-04-2009, 08:17 PM
I WOULD USE AN OGRIN BONE HEAD

lt pivole
27-04-2009, 10:13 AM
the new command boxes will probably have something for you. plus plastic snipers.