Soul Hunger
Daemonic robes

H- Herald of Nurgle
BSB
Icon of Dispair
Slime Trail

H- Herald of Tzeentch
Spell Breaker
Master of Sorcery (May switch out for Flames of Tzeentch)

H- Masque of Slaanesh

C- 10 Pink Horrors

C- 11 Pink Horrors

C- 19x Plague Bearers
Standard
Plague Ridden
Stander of Seeping Decay

S- 5x Seekers
Siren Banner

R- 6x Flamers

R- 6x Flamers

10 Casting
7 dispell

The Nurgle herald is in the block of Plague bearers. the Tzeenech herald is in the 11 block

I hide the Masque behind anything I can, using the Dance to lower Ld 1-3 pts. while peppering the flanks with flamer fire. using Slaanesh magic in effect with the -s to Ld should allow me to rip units asunder while making better use of my Fear and terror.

The Nurgle unit is my anvil, the keeper my Hammer and everything else makes my enemy go where I want him to go.
the seekers are my war machine/wizard/archer hunters as they move 20 inch and they have to take the charge

Thoughts?

Killer
16-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Bloody scary if you ask me!

Wouldn't particularly want to face this list myself!...

But there is a few things I wanna ask about the upgrades for your characters, but I don't have the book with me right now, but hang tight... I'll get back to you ASAP...

beergod
18-04-2009, 09:37 PM
ask away Killer

Kodiak_Jones
21-04-2009, 09:52 PM
I know we started talking about this on Sunday, but i figured we could continue the conversation.

Seekers = No good

Lets go over some of them. They are fast, we all can agree on that so 90% of the time they are going to get to charge so the always strkie first is a no biggie. They also only have 1 wound and str 3. These in my opinon are subpar stats when comparing to Khorne hounds.

Now, i see where your going here. You want to rush a gun/archer line the first turn and get into combat asap. The siren banner doesn't allow the stand and shoot reaction. However, lets say you charge a unit of thunderers. Your going to get what, 10 attacks between the steeds and the Deamonettes? Str 3. 5 Poisoned. Your hitting on 3's and wounding on 5's. Lets just factor in a poisoned attack and you kill what, 2, 3 dwarves on average? now they get to attack back and the battle could go either way cuz lets face it, dwarves are stout. Lets say you outnumber them and they run, your going to not be set up for another charge for 2 turns pretty much making them a one trick pony. Just as a side note, in the last 6 games i've played ther is 1 unit of thunderers that have not fired a shot the whole game. That said, if that 1 unit you do charge is removed that does not affect the overall gameplan.

Now Khorne Hounds have more wounds, magic resitance, and a much higher str wounding Dwarves on 3's instaed of 5's. I know you loose like 4-6 inches on the charge and they cost a bit more, but as far as special choices go they are much better. IMO they are a much more threatening unit as you have to kill them 10 times instead of 5.

Again, just my opinion but something to think about.

Killer
22-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Indeed, you are right, KJones. They are Indeed one of the best hammer units in the game!

But if this is a themed list (it looks like that to me- Slaanesh/Tzeentch combo), they are not gonna work, and you'll just have to make due with what Slaanesh gives you!...

beergod
22-04-2009, 11:36 AM
It's 15 attacks. 10 from the daemonettes and 5 from the steeds at 11 pts per less

beergod
22-04-2009, 11:37 AM
I see what your saying Malcom and I changed the list to do so I'll post the mod later

beergod
30-04-2009, 02:11 PM
List Update...

L- Keeper of Secrets
Ether Blade
Soul Hunger
Daemonic Robes

H- Herald of Nurgle
BSB
Icon of dispair
Slime trail

H- Herald of Tzeentch