PDA

View Full Version : Question to someone who owns the latest edition dwarf book

Yoogis
01-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Hi,

My friend and I bought the skull pass box, and I picked up the Orcs and Goblins while he kept the dwarves. However, he decided to buy the Vampire Counts bataillon box along with the vampire counts book, but it takes forever to get the whole thing assembled, so in the mean time he is playing with the dwarves. He has the stats of all the characters he has in the skull pass box, but since he does not have the book (and doesn't plan on buying in unless he switches to dwarves one day) we do not know his exact points value, and therefore I can not know how much I can tweak my army.

If someone with the dwarf book could answer these few questions, it would be awesome!

Here is the content of the box:
- 12 Dwarf Warriors
- 10 Dwarf Thunderers
- 8 Dwarf Miners
- 1 Dwarf Thane
- 1 Dwarf Dragon Slayer
- 1 Dwarf Cannon and three crew

Here are the questions:

How many points are warriors worth?
How much does it cost to upgrade to a champion, a standard and a musician?

How many points are thunderers worth?

How many points are miners worth?

How many points is the Thane worth?
How many points worth of magic items can he wear?

How many points is the Dragon Slayer worth?
How many points worth of oagic items can he wear?

How many points is the cannon worth?

If someone could take 5 minutes witht heir book and answer these simple questions, it would help me figure out what I will/will not use on the battlefield against him because I bought an orc war boss on a boar, as well as a goblin ballista, and I want to know if I need to remove a few points here and there to keep things fair.

Thank you very much!

Yoogis
02-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Nobody willing to take a few minutes of their time? That would be awesome!

Arkaedin
02-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Hey Yoogis, I'm locking this thread as it (asking for/posting individual points and/or statlines) is strictly against GW IP and, thus, against Forum Rules (http://www.astronomican.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1). Please read over said rules before posting, as if someone were to respond with these point values GW can legally shut us down for good.

Thank you and have a pleasant day!

-Arkaedin, Global Moderator