PDA

View Full Version : how can i build a titan?

mclovin95
31-03-2009, 02:36 AM
okay so i really am getting pumped about the new guard and would like to build a titan for the sheer helll of it! nothing fancy just a warlord but i really, really dont wanna dish out the cash for a forge world one and i cant. so anyone got tips on building a titan?

Goober
31-03-2009, 02:51 AM
Probably want to PM skrall, he put a post up somewhere saying if anyone wanted tips to poke him. That said im sure he will find this thread in good time :)

Consadine
31-03-2009, 02:54 AM
Yeah, talk to Skrall...
Get your hands on the templates, that'll help, and definitely plan it out so you know what supplies to buy, how much and how you're putting it together. No fancy drawings, just the basic sketches of each stage so you don't get lost.

Plan plan plan and plan some more.

mclovin95
31-03-2009, 02:59 AM
thnks guys ill ask skrall right now, where would i find these holy templates?

Arkaedin
31-03-2009, 03:01 AM
Wait, nothing fancy, just a Warlord? You mean Warhound?? The small one or the 3foot tall one? There is a HUGE difference....

(i have the warHOUND templates if that's what you're looking for)

mclovin95
31-03-2009, 03:04 AM
DOH! sorry ark yes i ment the warhound! it would be grand if ya could send me those templates!:D

Arkaedin
31-03-2009, 03:06 AM
Lol, figured. Check your PMs ;)

mclovin95
31-03-2009, 03:12 AM
thanks man! ill give ya some rep!

Scoppio
31-03-2009, 03:21 AM
I'll be trying to make my small Titan Knight Templar for the Odium Templariums :D

I'll try to find some templates if its possible =p

mclovin95
31-03-2009, 03:29 AM
cool but space marines need no titan! heck if i was gonna play marines in apoc id just take like....... a thundrer hawk squadron or somthing like terminus ultra landraider or a terminator titan hunter squad..... while the guard just have....... the shadwsword templates........ i honestly belve that GW made titans for power hungry chaos lords and desprate guard commanders. im not ssaying its a bad idea but too me i just dont like the thought that marines get a ton of good stuff and the guards get...... a bunch of tanks who were named by taking words out of a hat and putting them togeather....

anyway good luck with your titan project though.

Skrall
31-03-2009, 08:59 AM
hehe, look's like i've got my third person asking for help. i've replied with basic tips, but if you (or anyone else) hits issues, pm me.

skrall