Dire Wolves = 80 pts
10 Wolves

Grave Guards = 120 pts
10 Guards

Black Coach = 200 pts
Coach

Arkaedin
02-03-2009, 03:54 AM
hey snickerseve, please have a look over the forum rules (http://www.astronomican.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1) before posting. I edited the individual points costs out of the army list as it infringes on GWs IP and is, therefore, illegal. Since you're new I'm not giving you an "official" warning, just a friendly heads-up. Please be more careful next time :)

-Ark

Snickerseve
03-03-2009, 12:58 AM
I am deeply sorry, I was aware of such rule but it did not occur to me when posting it. I had already had it saved on a document on my mac and I just pasted it without thinking thanks for the heads up.

japehlio
03-03-2009, 02:31 AM
SHOCK, a mac? anyway, te list.

Vamp hero, personally id forget about forbidden lore, as he is only a lvl 1 wizard. id take dark acolyte instead, lvl 2 = 2 spells + 1 more power dice, mmm. also you have SCotN, id switch that for lord of the dead, as you only have 1 unit of dogs, which, to be fair, arnt gonna kill much, plus will most likely be out of range of your spell anyway. instead of the sceptre de noirot, give him the book of arkhan. never. leave. without. it. maybe then magic sword, Might etc?
Necro? your wasting points. he is only a lvl 1 wizard, so can only cast 1 spell a turn. leave him with raise dead and invoction of Nehek, give him the sceptre de Noirot instead of either scroll or stone (say stone)

zombies i would split into two units of 20, with necro between them and have him heal them up, and tbh, forget about command groups for them, they arent there to win combats, just to hold enemies in place.

skellies, nice, exactly the way i field them. maybe drop em down to 10 (remember you can raise more with lord of the dead) and field 10 ghouls (same point cost) as well, because they are fantastic anti-flank troops(T4 AND poisoned? yay!)

wolves, 10 is ok, maybe 2x5, but this way theyl survive 1 round of shooting, probably.

black coach is awesome. it makes me smile just to see it there. :) look see, smiling.

GG unit is a bit small, but only 1100 pts so fair enough. with the 32 pts iv saved you, throw 2 more in. every little helps lol.

hope that helps. you have the basis for a pretty good list, go out there with yours, try it, try mine and other peoples, see what works best for you, best of luck. remember, everything dies you know...

Killer
03-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Don't worry mate, a lot of us has made that error - copy and paste... (me included :o Shhh... don't tell Ark!) :D